+ Follow This Topic

Thread: my new boyfriend doesnt want to kiss me as often as i want

my new boyfriend doesnt want to kiss me as often as i want

hi
    im new here. I recently have a new boyfriend we have been together for 3 months. I broke up with my exboyfriend 4 months ago because i couldnt do long distance. My ex was great, he liked to kiss me alot and cuddle. I felt open towards him and could tell him about anything. I knew he would still like me the way i was right in the beginning. But things changed he wasnt man enough behaved like a little girl and we didnt have any deep converstation which i didnt like so i broke up with him. he was however very romantic and very very sweet and is french

Now there is ryan he is a teacher 26. I first met him through friends in a club we flirtet alot and i could talk to him perfectly. But afterwards he didnt ask my number and asked to add me on facebook. ok so i added him and he asked me through facebook on a date. Our dates went fine, 2nd date he already told me that he really wanted to have a relationship with me. I prolonged it for 3 months after i made it official. Also he studied psychology and had some traumatic experiences in the past, maybe thats why he wants to be my boyfriend because i had many traumatic experiences in the past and suffer from depression which he knows about. maybe he just wants to "help" me or analyse me but i dont know. Anyway the problem is, that he never really wants to cuddle me. He doesnt like to kiss me as often as i want. I think even he studied psychology he told me i should tell him about my past until later. But i think he doesnt want to hear anything about my bad past life. He is half english and half algerian but was born und grew up in england all his life. He never calls me, never text me nor answers my texts and never pick up his phone when i try to call him. He told me he is not a mobile phone kind of person and only uses his phone as an alarm clock.
    We dont see each other so often only 2 or max 3 times a week although as a teacher he must have a little more time than average workers since he finishes work at 4pm!
    So the lack of cuddling and kissing is a big major thing that i might consider to break up with him. i dont have enough passion and i dont know whether he really likes me. whenever i try to kiss him sometimes he backs off (i dont have bad breath!!) when i want to cuddle him he tries to push me away a little.. I try to call him and see whether i can pop in because he is sick and i wanted to see whether he is ok. he says yes sure but i always have to be the person who ask him to meet up.

I also dont date to talk to him as open as i want because i dont know whether he wants to hear it or not. I maen not necessarily my past but stuff about me. I think its soo difficult comparing with my ex...luckily he is funny and we can talk but thats about it. Oh yes and sex is not as great as i sort of hope...

so guys is it normal for u not to like cuddling and kissing? why doesnt he contact me....but he was the one who wanted to have a relationship with me so badly. why do u guys tend not to call ure girlfriend? is it soo hard to dial a number???

why why why

please respond thank you
    i promise i wont bite u

please read other posts of the same nature
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

i found one which is sort of similar but she said that they dont kiss as often as they did.

And for me it is right in the beginning. I always initiate kissing and he only initiate kissing when he wants to sleep with me.

he doesnt like to cuddle even i dont smell, he doesnt like to cuddle in the beginning of our relationship.

maybe i should just forget him

He's just not that into you. Go find someone who is. The end.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

meh maybe not lite . I dont like kissing really at all and some people dont like cuddling. Maybe he's just unlucky and doesnt like either :/
    "Nobody , so long as he moves about among the chaotic currents of life , is without trouble. Carl jung

Quote Originally Posted by gartlas View Post
    meh maybe not lite . I dont like kissing really at all and some people dont like cuddling. Maybe he's just unlucky and doesnt like either :/
    Right, but if that is something she needs to be happy in a relationship then perhaps she needs to consider that they're not a good match because of it.

Generally lack of kissing is a sign of lack of intimacy in the relationship. (Emotional not physical.) Which for me would be a huge red flag.

On the other hand she could be insecure and merely just entirely too demanding of his time and he gets annoyed with her.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

It's not just kissing, though. It's everything. He doesn't even pick up the effing phone when she calls.

Camomile, it's like he picked out a nice houseplant he liked the look of and now he refuses to water it. Let it go. He's not maintaining the relationship. Find someone else.
    Spammer Spanker

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Discuss this with him first before you drop him.

If he isn't interested in improving things, or slacks off soon after his attempt, I would consider other options.

thanks very much im happy to receive ure answers

the strange thing is that i wasnt too much into him until he sort of told me directly that he wanted to have a serious relationship with me and that he cares about me alot.

thats why i dont understand why he doesnt like to kiss and to hug. i try not to get in touch with him this week and see how things are going...i already talked to him about the kissing and hugging part he just things that he is an average kisser or cuddler.........

im not demanding that much i only see him 2 or max 3 times a week even though he actually has enough time to see me. but im always the one who takes the initial and not him....

any more tipps? we only been officially together for 1 week!!!!

Maybe he doesnt start cause he doesnt need it, if you stop starting always probably he miss it and starts by himself

If that kind of intimacy is what you need to be satisfied and he just can't be that way then you need to accept him that way or find someone else...

My ex did not like to kiss or cuddle..even while intimate..I really wished he would but I accepted it the way it was. Fast forward to current guy..very affectionate, awesome kisser and loves to cuddle!!! Sorry I waited so long to be with a guy that fits..

What I am saying is don't settle..and if you do don't expect him to change! Good Luck!

Obviusly you cant expect him to change, but im saying, when a girl kiss me a lot, or is very very very affectionate, i dont know why but i dont feel the need to kiss to huge, not only me, a lot of friends of mine, im not telling boys are mad.

Just say, sometimes you want what you dont have.