+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I have decided its better than maybe me and her should split :(

I have decided its better than maybe me and her should split :(

I dont think its working between me and my gf. I really love her and the thought of losing her really upsets me But I feel isnt working the relationship has lost the "spark". The fact is isnt working makes me feel really depressed and I think that if I split with her it will make me much less depressed and stressed out. what do you think? I dont want to split maybe theres another way around it? Please help.

If youre feeling THAT bummed out by the relationship and arent happy why are you stayn in it? If you want things to work out with her why dont you talk to her FIRST! See what it is youre feeling YOUR missing and let her know those things...but approach with a positive attitude dont let her get defensive or it is over...just let her know how much you care about her and this relationship and you feel some things are missing and how or what can you do to bring the "spark" back(not her YOU) if you approach it with your own issues and not hers it wont seem like its all her fault-but evaluate what it is you want first! Then go talk to her...
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

I agree with squirl...

What is it that your missing? Why have you lost that spark? Think it through carefully and bring it up with her. If she doesn't understand or is not willing to negotiate... then maybe it is the end. But don't stay in a relationship if its not working out, no matter how much you may love her.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

Quote Originally Posted by Fawn
    I agree with squirl...

What is it that your missing? Why have you lost that spark? Think it through carefully and bring it up with her. If she doesn't understand or is not willing to negotiate... then maybe it is the end. But don't stay in a relationship if its not working out, no matter how much you may love her.
    Well thank you for reply maybe your right maybe I should talk to her about it seeing as I love her to bits. i dont want it to end cos we both love each other. I think maybe I should be the one to put the spark back and make it has it was. Thanx you 2. Im gonna save the relationship. Thank you to both of you.