+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Texts i send to the love of my life that will never be - she only gets them one year

Texts i send to the love of my life that will never be - she only gets them one year

hi Ms x, i am sending this exactly a year ago. its 13/1/09 and when it was very nearly decided that we should break up Bcoz of phase difference and Bcoz you prefer liam to me. i know right now that we will not be getting back to gether after the break up and the most we will ever be is friends- if that. you are the love of my life and i sill always love you - its not your fault and you must not feel guilty. you deserve the earth

i hope you are getting the things you need in life and your fear of being alone is unfounded - there is no chance someone like you could not get any guy to fall for her. anyways we are going to decide fate of relationship on thursday - and there is talk you might come back to me, but we both kno thats not true. i miss your smile, your eyes, ur silliness, the best experiences of my life were wit you - place,place,place

ITS 15/1/09 when i write this. I miss you so much it hurts so bad-my heart is breaking-you just went with jungle boy to some upmarket twelve apostles place,it was just so easy for you to drop me, leave me. I thought you loved me, but once you get what you think you want the next unknown thing seems better to you. Miss meyer - i sincerely hope that you are happy at this point of your life when u receive this. I do believe you

I do believe you wouldve been happier with me (and maybe by some slim chance you are wif me). The guy that ends up with you better treat you the way you want to be treated.Maybe that was the problem-icouldnt meet needs. I just know that my heart is breaking,but i dont mind having a broken heart forever as long as i had you in my life - i wudnt change it.I hope bones is still ok. i dont know how much more i can take seeing u

dont know how much more i can take seeing u,talking to u knowing that you dont love me,dont want to spend time with me. we are having lunch at col cachios at 1pm today. you will always be a beautiful girl both inside and out to me. U are the love of my life and i have lost you,i am no longer ur beast but just a beast without his love,his soul mate. but he is not the bottervliegies soul mate-thats the tragedy.Hrt broken Beast

i am truly sad

its 5pm 22/1/09. well from the last sms it seems you are more emotional about me than maybe i thought. my histerical heart break is over. but jeez do i miss you, you are going on a date with a jew karate guy tonight and you want to see me before. its a bit hectic for me but its just a bit of immaturity. my heart is feelin broken, but iknow life goes on and i will be fine-you are wonderful-i will always be there for u.i might l

i might love you too much maybe. the beast without his love - yes i am feelin a bit sorry for myself. life is about love,laughter,heartbreak, sadness - all these things make us realise we are alive - i just hope i can share in these things with you be alive with you

2:30am 28/1/09Yolandi,i just want to say that you hurt me quite a lot tonight. Just before you go to have a drink with Liam you tell me how you only think it is going to be one drink and its only going to be an hour and how you don’t match with him.This is even after I tell you I don’t really want to know about whats going on between the 2of u. then u go to his place and I don’t hear from again.I have to send a cautious sms & i

I don’t hear from u again. I have to send a cautious sms and I just don’t know whats going on. You say one thing, do another and don’t seem to care what happens to me. You could have phoned just to say that you are not coming to see me, something. You are so willing and eager to stay out late with that piece of shit Lie’am, I cant rememer when you have ever stayed out that late with me during the working week. I seem to be your

your backup guy, there for when no one else is there, but as soon as someone is – oh well give me a few tidbits in case there is no one again later . I truly hope that I can move away from cape town soon, I love you so much, but being hurt so much. I feel too much, it seems, for you. I am tired, on edge and missing you so much. I was thinking of sending this msg to you today by e-mail but I think sms for a year later is best.

There are just so many questions and insecurities I am feeling, do you feel something for liam more than you have ever for me. Is he better at intimacy. Do you or truly love me because I hope so with all my heart so much

From a broken hearted & hurt person

EMOwhat? *blink*
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

it seems like i am an emo - yes, but this was just a way to vent my frustrations, hurts and hrtache. there is som much to htis situation to explain if i want real applicable advice. I am far from being an emo, still being active - healthy - proactive - sociable, but my god i am being ripped to shreds here (yes i am feeling sorry for myself - better here than to every person i see )

Right, but your post completely lacks context. What is it you want from us, if anything at all?
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

when i have time i will contextualise, the texts. goin to gym now - organise to fix the girls paving and prepare for job interview tomorrow