+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Starts an argument an leaves 1st chance he gets.

Starts an argument an leaves 1st chance he gets.

Some times I feel like this is just a kick it spot to the next. Then some times I think no he really wants to try an make this work. But I always know he's going to leave again its just a matter of time. What I need to know. Is he even trying? or Am I just the next spot a long the way?

You want to share a bit more?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha this was one of my excuses to break up with someone that i no longer cared for.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Yeah, he's trying to make you break up w/ him so that you feel it's your idea and he's off the hook for hurting you.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

He is not brave enough to break up, or just he is not confortable with your situation... ask him you will see it in his face.

Doesn't want to put up with all the argument crap that's why he leaves,

Probably
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

there is a high chance of it being stress, at least I know that from personal experince... last exam I was through was horrible, me and my girlfriend was constantly argueing about the most stupid things in the world (we talked about it later and.. kinda came to that conclusion). It was a rather long period (about ...2 months?), so depending on your situationen, stress is something to consider. I find it hard to believe anyone would do something like that, just so YOU can break up, to make him feel like he have no reason to feel guilty. But I AM a boy, so it's not something I would experince i suppose... idiots are roaming the streets everywhere.

If he leaves the first chance he gets, there are also the possibility that he feels powerless to converse with you. I am in no way saying YOU are at guilt, but I felt it too back then. Sometimes, it just feels like the argument can go on forever, and she wont let it stop, and when that happens, you get a strong urge to just leave the room - which you should never do.

I was told by my girlfriend, that she automatically calms down if I hug her, and even if she is squirming around, even hitting me at times, I can still feel her slowly regaining her senses. Depending on the arguments level of seriousness, verbal abuse gets you absolutely nowhere. Let actions speak, but don't let it be violent action if you CAN avoid it. It might just help you as well

Quote Originally Posted by Tashi View Post
    I was told by my girlfriend, that she automatically calms down if I hug her, and even if she is squirming around, even hitting me at times, I can still feel her slowly regaining her senses. Depending on the arguments level of seriousness, verbal abuse gets you absolutely nowhere. Let actions speak, but don't let it be violent action if you CAN avoid it. It might just help you as well
    Yep, this works right up until she's so angry at you that she calls the cops and you're arrested for false imprisonment. Secondly, why are you involved in a woman who hits you, let alone one you need to hug to keep her from running away?

Oh right, you're engaged to this woman... Don't you see any red flags here?
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

uhh, any specific reason for attacking ME in this tread? O.o keep on-topic for Living's sake -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Tashi View Post
    uhh, any specific reason for attacking ME in this tread? O.o keep on-topic for Living's sake -_-
    Trust me, that wasn't an attack. Stop being so damned thin-skinned and thinking that anyone says that you find a little harsh is an attack.

-_- riiiiight. In case you haven't noticed, it isn't only me who feels attacked about some of your remarks, but lets leave that discussion, as that is VERY off-topic.