+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My ex-girlfriend and her new man pass my house every day...

My ex-girlfriend and her new man pass my house every day...

My (ex-)girlfriend works just up the road from where I live, and every day her and her boyfriend drive past my house to take her to and from there. I can't help but see them occasionally, and it makes me feel terrible. I was thinking of sending an e-mail to her boyfriend to ask him to take an alternative route? Many are available, the way they go now is probably not even the best.
    I know it's breaking NC, but every day now for 30 mins I know they might be driving past, and it really ****s me up and reminds me of it all. When I see them it's even worse.

Shall I contact him? It would, of course, be polite and direct.

Thanks

P.S. in case you didn't know, my girlfriend left me four weeks ago for this guy. I found out a few days after they'd been sleeping together and all that. And I'm still really ****ed up about it all, so seeing them together is very unpleasant.

of course not! why would you show them your weaknesses?
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    of course not! why would you show them your weaknesses?
    So that I can avoid suffering from them!

I forgot to mention, that this guy was himself in my shoes just a few months ago. His long-term girlfriend ran off with another man. So hopefully I could count on his understanding.

no no no. she has single handedly cut of your testicles and now you need grow new ones. you have to show them that she meant less than spit to you and never have any contact with either.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

If you contact him you are letting it be known that it is getting under your skin. For all you know that is possibly their intentions in the first place. They know you are there and want to see how you will react. So sending the email is only giving them what they want. Then they'll both sit at the computer screen and laugh and say what a dumbass.

Just pay no attention to it. It will be hard, guaranteed, but you got to just ignore it.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If I were him not only would I not change my route, I'd tell your ex about it and we'd laugh every day as we passed by your place honking the horn.

It's a bad idea.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

But the guy is just as stupid, if not stupid-er.

He had been in a relationship with a woman who left him for another man, and here he is, with a woman who left hers for him. Does he really think she wont do it to him too?
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Just get out of the house at that time.

Or next time they drive past shoot paintballs at their car! HA! no dont do that.

But you seriously have to get over that, some people have it MUCH worse such as working with their ex, living with them, going to school with them, etc...

Ya it sucks but cmon man.

BB gun..........

They are driving past your house on purpose. Make no mistake about this. Please arrange to be making out with random hotties in your front yard during that half-hour every day.
    Spammer Spanker

I suggest you slip her mother a some ghb and **** her out on the lawn during the time they'd be driving past.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Quote Originally Posted by Lite View Post
    I suggest you slip her mother a some ghb and **** her out on the lawn during the time they'd be driving past.
    I really like her mother We're good friends, I miss her family more than I miss her at the moment, lol

I feel a bit less gay about this right now, lol. I can't believe I was thinking of contacting him about it

Quote Originally Posted by and_for_what View Post
    I really like her mother We're good friends, I miss her family more than I miss her at the moment, lol

I feel a bit less gay about this right now, lol. I can't believe I was thinking of contacting him about it
    That's why we're here. To help slap you around when you're being stupid.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    And while we're on the subject of making people less stupid...

Quote Originally Posted by and_for_what View Post
    I feel a bit less gay about this right now...
    The use of the word gay for any reason other than describing a person's sexual orientation or a happy day is just about as dumb as dumb gets.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Why not put a sign out on your lawn that says:

"Cheating whore passes by here at 9 AM every day ... tickets $5.00"

hehe ... of course, you know the correct answer ... do nothing!

Carl.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast