+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A couple of questions

A couple of questions

I've always wondered these things. Why do girls flirt with guys who have girl friends? I've never had more girls flirt with me than when I had a girl friend. Also, why do girls flirt when they have a boyfriend? There are a few girls I know who seem to be coming on to me, but they have a boyfriend, and at least one of them was in a rocky relationship and was considering breaking up. What do females think of a guy who is a lot less experienced than them? Do they like that he hasn't slept with a bunch of girls? Do they not mind teaching him things? Or do they not want to waste their time or think that he can't handle them? Last, if a girl who is a friend mentions or asks about the possibility of you seeing another girl, like if they say "Are you going on a hot date or something?" if you say you're busy on a weekend or something, does it mean they're interested?
    Last edited by screwball789; 29-01-09 at 08:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by screwball789 View Post
    I've always wondered these things. Why do girls flirt with guys who have girl friends? I've never had more girls flirt with me than when I had a girl friend. Also, why do girls flirt when they have a boyfriend? There are a few girls I know who seem to be coming on to me, but they have a boyfriend, and at least one of them was in a rocky relationship and was considering breaking up. What do females think of a guy who is a lot less experienced than them? Do they like that he hasn't slept with a bunch of girls? Do they not mind teaching him things? Or do they not want to waste their time or think that he can't handle them? Last, if a girl who is a friend mentions or asks about the possibility of you seeing another girl, like if they say "Are you going on a hot date or something?" if you say you're busy on a weekend or something, does it mean they're interested?
    girls flirt period
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I noticed it too. I don't seem to get as much female attention when I'm single as I do when I'm dating. I guess for one if you're dating a girl you're more likely to fret over buying new clothes, trimming your whiskers, and generally being presentable for her. I know I'm in a much better mood when I'm getting laid as well. That must contribute.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

girls are the new guys.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    girls flirt period
    Yes, but I get hit on far more often now that I have a wedding band on than when I didn't.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

When a man or woman is in a relationship they tend to drop that wall around them and act more relaxed and confident..this is very attractive to the opposite sex. Think about it, especially in the begining of a relationship..don't you feel just awesome and alive..it shows to others.
    Confidence is sexy!

Quote Originally Posted by Lite View Post
    Yes, but I get hit on far more often now that I have a wedding band on than when I didn't.
    They think, "Oh, look! This one can commit!"

I had this issue when I was married to my ex but not now. Maybe it's just because I'm five years older or something, but IMO, I look better now than I did when I was Mrs. Sad Sack, so I'm not sure why my wedding ring was such a draw before and not today.
    Spammer Spanker

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think being attached tells other women that you're worth dating. Doesn't mean it's true, but that's the vibe they get.

Also, some girls are just straight up bitches that like a challenge. They need to prove how hot they are to themselves by stealing the attention of another woman's man.....single men just aren't enough of a challenge. Trust me, I've heard some of them talk.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    They think, "Oh, look! This one can commit!"

I had this issue when I was married to my ex but not now. Maybe it's just because I'm five years older or something, but IMO, I look better now than I did when I was Mrs. Sad Sack, so I'm not sure why my wedding ring was such a draw before and not today.
    Maybe it's the aura of "Don't **** With Me" that you now put off?
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Girls always want what other girls have. We can be crappy that way.