+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Used to get pregnant?

Used to get pregnant?

I don't know if anyone has had this happen to them that is on here, but I think I've been played. I saw a girl for about 6 months or so and we had a lot of sex, and everything was about the same from day one, but then last month she missed her period and then this month she still seemed normal, but then out of the blue she hits me with it and breaks up with me and says she's been thinking about it for a while and she needs to do it etc and this is right after she slept with me again and told me she loves me and all that. So that doesn't make a lot of sense with me or seem normal to me. And she had almost no emotion about it. Didn't cry, nothing. Any time I have been on the brink of breaking up with someone, we didn't have sex for a few weeks to a month, and it had tapered off from before that, from when I started thinking I wanted to get out. I am almost positive that she is pregnant and knows it and won't tell me. I think I've been played and used. What are my options, and what are some other's opinions?

Quote Originally Posted by official View Post
    I don't know if anyone has had this happen to them that is on here, but I think I've been played. I saw a girl for about 6 months or so and we had a lot of sex, and everything was about the same from day one, but then last month she missed her period and then this month she still seemed normal, but then out of the blue she hits me with it and breaks up with me and says she's been thinking about it for a while and she needs to do it etc and this is right after she slept with me again and told me she loves me and all that. So that doesn't make a lot of sense with me or seem normal to me. And she had almost no emotion about it. Didn't cry, nothing. Any time I have been on the brink of breaking up with someone, we didn't have sex for a few weeks to a month, and it had tapered off from before that, from when I started thinking I wanted to get out. I am almost positive that she is pregnant and knows it and won't tell me. I think I've been played and used. What are my options, and what are some other's opinions?
    The only thing to be dead sure is to go for a DNA test.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Weren't you protecting yourself? It's hard to get "used" in this way when you take responsibility for where your sperm is going.

Another thought: she may have had a pregnancy scare, and realized you are not the guy she'd want to be attached to for all eternity in the event of pregnancy.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Dude, you always cover your own ace. NOBODY likes wearing a condom, but as the saying goes. It takes many nails to build a crib, and only one screw to fill it.

Good luck with your situation, get a DNA test, talk to a lawyer about your custody rights.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."