+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I like this girl but I don't know if she is attached or not...

I like this girl but I don't know if she is attached or not...

Hi,

There is a girl whom I really like a lot. She's very cute, sweet and elegant-looking. I can't just help myself but keep thinking about her.

On a routine basis, she takes the same bus at the same bus stop in the school everyday. There was a few occasions when I saw her at the bus stop but I was too shy to approach her to introduce myself to her. And, i think she may have also noticed me a few times at the bus stop.

Today, I wanted to pick up my courage to approach her but when I saw her today at the bus stop, I saw her holding a bouquet of flowers and this sort of freak me off from approaching her. (although it's not Valentine Day yet)

I don't know if she is attached or not. It seems like there's a high possibility. But i really hope to have the chance to make friends with her and to know her...

If a girl is seen with a flower in public, does that mean she is attached?

Should I just pretend that I didn't see her anything and perhaps find a right time to approach her to know her as a friend?

sigh...

She could have carried flowers cause she was visiting a friend, or maybe she went to hospital.

You could say "that was a nice bouquet you had last time there!". Perhaps she tells you why she had it and such :o.

well, Lahrell, I hope u are right. (although I can't totally convince myself.) It must be my inner negatives that has been affecting my confidence.

thanks anyway.

You can not instantly assume one is taken just cuz of flowers. If a man was on her arm now, thats another story. Maybe as the Lahrell stated she was carrying it for a friend at the hospital, or maybe her mom or someone close, or maybe even someone gave them to her that is admiring her just like you. Now, the possibility of her having a boyfriend is still there, but just assuming one possibility off something as simple as this could be avoided by thinking outside the box. It doesnt hurt to be friendly and start a casual conversation about something. Just think of something to strike up a casual conversation that has nothing to do with you liking her.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

The bouquet may be for someone else, could be her friends birthday. You never know, don't just jump to conclusions. Approach her and ask her to lunch. Go for it..