+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do girls think of guys with less experience?

What do girls think of guys with less experience?

I was always curious, what do most of you ladies think when you meet a guy who isn't as experienced as you? Is it is a turn off, and you don't want to waste your time or do you not mind being more experienced and maybe teaching the guy things?

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think it's personal preference, and also depends on age and amount of experience.

At my age (29), and with my experience, I'd be willing to date someone with LESS experience....but not a virgin. If you're still a virgin at 29, something's just not right.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

I mean like a guy who isn't a virgin, but not by much.

i can't stand people who don't give enough or any details in a situation.

how about, i am an ugly bastard who farts all day and smells like garlic would you sleep with me?
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    i can't stand people who don't give enough or any details in a situation.

how about, i am an ugly bastard who farts all day and smells like garlic would you sleep with me?
    Only if your farts smell like garlic and roses.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    i am an ugly bastard who farts all day and smells like garlic would you sleep with me?
    I once dated a girl who told me that farting and sleeping were two of her favourite things in the world.

She was pretty though.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

I think it depends on the girl. I don't mind if a guy is not very experienced, and almost prefer it. I think it makes it easier to get him to do things the way I like them done and he's not set in a certain way of doing them (if that makes sense).

My roommate, on the other hand, prefers her men to be very experienced and will get a little freaked out if he's not.

I would say just be honest about it. No one can blame you for not having a lot of sexual experience IMO.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    I once dated a girl who told me that farting and sleeping were two of her favourite things in the world.

She was pretty though.
    Still got her number?
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Still got her number?
    She didn't like sex (with anyone)
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    She didn't like sex (with anyone)
    maybe it was just sex with you,let me try,lmao

Sorry I had to...........actually farting females are disgusting. if a girl told me that id run.
    If I've helped you plz hit thanks----> : )
    ""In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps""

[URL="http://www.myspace.com/silverracerkh"]http://www.myspace.com/silverracerkh[/URL] <---- ADD ME : )

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    I think it's personal preference, and also depends on age and amount of experience.

At my age (29), and with my experience, I'd be willing to date someone with LESS experience....but not a virgin. If you're still a virgin at 29, something's just not right.
    Can I ask why you wouldn't date a virgin? Maybe there is a good reason that they are a virgin. Maybe some people aren't ready to have sex until they are 30, or haven't had the oportunity.

I'm not trying to say that your opinion is wrong, I am just curious as to why you wouldn't date a virgin male your age?

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    If you're still a virgin at 29, something's just not right.
    what does that even mean?

Quote Originally Posted by screwball789 View Post
    I was always curious, what do most of you ladies think when you meet a guy who isn't as experienced as you? Is it is a turn off, and you don't want to waste your time or do you not mind being more experienced and maybe teaching the guy things?
    Do you mean inexperienced or just bad? the two aren't always the same thing.

I've always found that the first few times with a new guy aren't especially great, so I'd never make any judgements on a guy based on how he performed early on in a relationship.

I've been pretty lucky with all the guys I've been in relationships with. Even if a guy is inexperienced sexually if he's anyway perceptive he can make up for it just by paying attention and being able to tell what response he's getting from whatever he's doing sexually. The guy I was with that was probably the most inexperienced sexually was also the fastest to figure out that my tummy was my favourite body part so showered attention on it. Which made up for the fact that he was pretty awful the first few times. It also helped that he didn't get all defensive when I didn't hide the fact that I wasn't enjoying the sex. Some guys actually expect you to fake orgasams and try and convince them you're enjoying it.

One thing I have noticed is that inexperienced guys place great faith (too much) in giving oral sex and sticking fingers up you. If they have trouble putting a condom on properly its another sign.

Quote Originally Posted by sarah_rsl View Post
    ...Some guys actually expect you to fake orgasams and try and convince them you're enjoying it...
    Oh. My. God. Is this way you women fake it?! God damn, i hate it when chicks fake orgasms. How are males suppose to LEARN if you tell us every answer is the right answer?! Man... i hope i don't suck
    "We are all connected to each other biologically, to the earth chemically and to the rest of the universe atomically.
    That’s kinda cool! That makes me smile and I actually feel quite large at the end of that.
    It’s not that we are better than the universe, we are part of the universe. We are in the universe and the universe is in us."
    — Neil deGrasse Tyson

hi, i don't know about inexperience or virginity limits..i got married last year when i was 27..and bang i got everything right no hesitation and no difficulties... it was like first time best sex because i never touched a girl before ..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast