+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Congrats Tampa Fans!!!!!

Congrats Tampa Fans!!!!!

CONGRATS TAMPA BAY ON WINNING LORD STANLEY'S MUG!!!!!!feels good don't it?

Oh yes it does! YAHOO

thanks Breezy youre a good sport girl! I cried my ass off! Even though Im a Detroit Red Wings fan-you gotta give it up for Tampa-they played so awesome lastnight. I think what gets me is when the team holds the Cup and they kiss it...just amazing...

see ya next year! I cant wait for FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Yup! They done good! And beat the odds after that crucial game five. It IS amazing to watch them hoist the cup over their heads and skate around kissing it and such. But I always feel SO bad for the other team, no matter who they are. You know? The looks on their faces....it's sad.
    But way to go Tampa Bay! We'll getcha next year.

Congrats to Tampa......but man I'm mad that Calgary didn't bring the cup home to Canada.

Great season Flames! ->You guys were awesome.

Congrats Tampa Bay

I lost $500 on that game last night :/ I was SOO thinking the canadians would win...

that will teach you to bet again uh?

no - it taught me how not to trust the damn canadians - lmao

I bet my house last year on a Packer game-ok i knew they had this game freakn LOCKED-ok i bet my house in figuritively speakn-but I was THAT serious-and I'll be damned if in overtime we lost. Id be out on the damn streets IF I had bet my house for real...that taught me that I will NEVER actually place any bets of any kind in the world of sports-ah HELL NO!

well see - there ya go - never bet anything that you cant afford. $500 to me is easy money. Easy come, easy go. It didn't dent my pocket or bank any. Now, if I ever had a house, I know better than to bet it up - lmao. thats just rediculous ! maybe I would bet a car. but a house ?! ah hell no ! I am smarter than that squirlley, and I know you are too. lol well at least I thought you were. hehe

Did I say I bet it for REAL man? Im NOT that ****ing stupid. IT was in a joking manner. I dont bet on anything at anytime...gambling is not my forte.

hehe - I know you didnt bet it for real - I was pokin fun

geez Billy think about it though-I know some friends who bet on football and they like you drop hundreds like nothing...Im NOT in a position do that-nor do I think I could...sports is just too unpredictable...BUT I still love it...speaking of unpredictably did you see the horse race this weekend with what the hell is that horses name-damn anyway he was predicted to win-and I'll be damned if he didnt have it until the very last-got his ass tore up by some PONY! People lost their asses on that race!

I am not a big gambler either. I just do it because i dont turn down bets. Never have. Prolly never real. At least not a bet the I think is winable. Money is no problem for me. So I guess this is why I think this way. But when I bet I like to bet BIG. I dont do petty bets - like $20 or so - its not worth my time. the last bet I made before yesterday was on who could keep their windows machine on the longest out of me and ian. He is also canadian, lol. And I just had to do this bet just for the fun of it. And seeing that a windows machine is NOT very stable at all and you can only do so much before it wants to restart, I took the bet at $250 USD. I won. hehe. His system ran out of local memory and halted and was forced to do a restart after 6 weeks. I left my system up and then we made the bet double or nothing if I could DOUBLE if uptime. I lost that bet of course. I went down after 8 weeks and 5 days, or something like that. So the debt ended up evening out to zero.

hehe - i love to bet, but I hardly ever initiate a bet, i just never turn them down.

Sometimes you win, sometimes you loose. But meh, thats life aint it ? Sometimes you win, sometimes you loose...

I'm not a beter. The most I ever do is $5 a game of lottery, and that's the most. I usually spend $2 a week in playing the lottery.