+ Follow This Topic

Thread: cheers to my positively wonderful day...

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

cheers to my positively wonderful day...

God, i don't know where to begin or how to feel right now. My ex bf and i broke up yesterday had a pretty intense fight and who would have guessed today was the fight of all fights. A literal fight, His house is like my second home and it's a really complicated situation but it's too much to explain. Anyhow i came over today, not expecting that he would be home since he never is unless it's planned.

He was home, i took back a phone that used to be mine, it was broken anyhow from the fight yesterday, but it had a number on there from some girl that he wanted to contact, which was where our fight began...i just put it in my purse and we didn't talk for quite a while and eventually i had to get up and go to class which he then decided he'd stop me and tell me to give MY old phone to him, which i refused and then he took my current phone. I have ppl who need to contact me and it is important and he KNOWS that.
    It just all escalated we were arguing i pushed him, and by complete accident he fell back on a mirror which shattered, his hand got cut up a bit which i felt really bad about (it was intended by neither of us for that to happen). He wouldn't let me leave though and since i'm very small it's hard for me to get around him. All i wanted to do was get my phone back and leave. eventually i did get my phone, but now he was even more resistant about me leaving and i was starting to get scared by how he was acting, i tried to run out the back sliding door and he grabbed me and dragged me back in and threw me on the ground. i was balling my eyes out and asking hm to please let me go....Eventually it got to a point where i had to pepper spray him to get him off of me so that i could leave. I've never seen him be like that towards me before...i can't believe it..

I don't think i've ever felt this way before, i'm completely in shock right now...i haven't felt this shitty in a long time

there's a lot more to the story but i simply would not be able to type it all down if i tried.

Quote Originally Posted by .Bo. View Post
    God, i don't know where to begin or how to feel right now. My ex bf and i broke up yesterday had a pretty intense fight and who would have guessed today was the fight of all fights. A literal fight, His house is like my second home and it's a really complicated situation but it's too much to explain. Anyhow i came over today, not expecting that he would be home since he never is unless it's planned.

He was home, i took back a phone that used to be mine, it was broken anyhow from the fight yesterday, but it had a number on there from some girl that he wanted to contact, which was where our fight began...i just put it in my purse and we didn't talk for quite a while and eventually i had to get up and go to class which he then decided he'd stop me and tell me to give MY old phone to him, which i refused and then he took my current phone. I have ppl who need to contact me and it is important and he KNOWS that.
    It just all escalated we were arguing i pushed him, and by complete accident he fell back on a mirror which shattered, his hand got cut up a bit which i felt really bad about (it was intended by neither of us for that to happen). He wouldn't let me leave though and since i'm very small it's hard for me to get around him. All i wanted to do was get my phone back and leave. eventually i did get my phone, but now he was even more resistant about me leaving and i was starting to get scared by how he was acting, i tried to run out the back sliding door and he grabbed me and dragged me back in and threw me on the ground. i was balling my eyes out and asking hm to please let me go....Eventually it got to a point where i had to pepper spray him to get him off of me so that i could leave. I've never seen him be like that towards me before...i can't believe it..

I don't think i've ever felt this way before, i'm completely in shock right now...i haven't felt this shitty in a long time

there's a lot more to the story but i simply would not be able to type it all down if i tried.
    Call the police and report the assault in case you need a restraining order in the future. Write down the day and time it happened as memory under stress gets fuzzy. Also when you talk to the police write down who you talked to and what time.
    Last edited by Lite; 30-01-09 at 01:39 PM.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm glad you pepper sprayed the bastard.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    i'm kinda glad idid too...but i still feel bad. Been a few days since i've been on here, my mind has been going in a lot of directions. i've been pretty sick, i think this whole situation is really taking a toll on me. i need to get outta town for a bit i think, it might help.

What a jerk, I could never imagine being with someone who would do that (or since I'm the guy, I would never imagine BEING someone who would do that) I mean jesus, that's just ridiculous. He definitely deserved the pepperspray.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    wow this was a while back... so what happened anyways?

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...