+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Completely Confused, Worried and in need of some third party advice!! [Girl trouble]

Completely Confused, Worried and in need of some third party advice!! [Girl trouble]

Hey,

Well I dont know where to start here, other than feeling pretty embarrased I've had to result to asking a forum about what I should do with my personal life and having no clue what to do myself I'll guess I will start at the start.

The girl in all of this;
    Knew her for about a year, not to really speak to just a quick "Hey, hows things" Friends of Friends really.

Well as of recently (New years eve to be exact) We got talking and things progressed more to the point where we was exchanging texts through out the day, I took her on our first official date about 3 weeks ago, then met up with her 4days in a row, the 5th day was a weekend so we decided to go out on the town we got on great, had a few drinks, got quite drunk then went back to myne, one thing led to another and we slept together, in all fairness I made it clear that if she wasnt 100% about it then I wouldn't be botherd and would gladly wait but she was fine so it happend, she went home the next day we still in constent contact met up about 4 times that week then went out again this time we was too drunk to do anything, I was fine with it.

Going pretty good huh? Yeah I thought the same, then she admits to me randomly on a phone call that she really likes me and wants to keep seing me but doesn't want a relationship yet, but does want one with me (I didnt say anything for her to bring this up) I was fine with it as at the time I didn't really want a relationship, we started speaking on the phone for like 2-3hours at night then she told me the reason why she is abit awkward about relationships is because her last five boyfriends have all cheated no her, so I understand.

It's just the last couple of days we dont text eachother as much and Im starting to think why? I still speak to her on the phone she asks me to ring her etc But I think I like her alot more than she likes me, Im willing to just drop being with my friends to go out with her but it's like she would rather be with her friends than go out with me, yet she says she has more fun with me than with her friends :S

I know for a fact she talks about me all the time too them as they've told me, I just dont understand why as of recent she started acting abit "cold" with me, I've done nothing to step out of line.

A friend suggested that she might have fallen for me but due to her past relationships resents the fact she does and thats why she's trying to blank me out.

I have no clue my heart tells me to speak to her as much as I can and see her when possible but my head is saying leave it otherwise I'll get hurt if she doesn't feel the same.

Can someone just ask what they would do in my position please because Im pretty much useless with all of this, I hate the way I feel as I've fallen for her head over heels, Im yet to make it clear to her though as I dont want to be made a fool of.

What would you do in my situation?

It's time for the Come to Jesus talk. Call her up and tell her it's time for her to make up her mind, that you've seen every single possible emotion from her and now it's time to pick one. Does she want you? Great. Is she still unsure?

Fine. Tell her to call you when she figures it out. Then cut her off.

She'll probably make the right choice, but if she doesn't, at least you're not having her string you along any more.
    Spammer Spanker

It's also quite fair of you to state up front that you are not those other men, and that while you understand her concerns either she has to give you a chance or not. To keep you dangling on a big ****ing hook like a little worm isn't fair to you.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."