+ Follow This Topic

Thread: heart-broken..

heart-broken..

sob... my fren has found his special someone.. i know this day will come.. but when it finally comes, my heart still feels the pinch, no matter how prepared i am.

he proclaims his love for her on the msn. all his msn contacts can read his msg.. got to admire his courage. he said he'll love her v much.. does he stand a chance? he asked her. i dun know the girl's response. and i don't wanna know.

why am i always the one suffering in all aspects of life? be it love, career, social life, family.. i know its due to my lack of self-confidence. not enough inner faith in myself.. any small matter will trigger my self-doubt.. is it because of me? did i cause this problem? did i upset my boss? have i offended him? is he upset with me? first things in my head are always negtive thoughts.

i really like this guy.. ironically.. bump into his public moment of proclaiming love to another gal on msn.. is god sending some signals to me? that i should finally let go?

maybe i should strike him completely off my frends list... to start afresh. keep bouncing on him juz aches my heart.

i think im going crazy. fear of rejection.. fear of uncertainty.. i feel like crying. my life is a failure. can someone help me?

Nope. Nobody here can help you. Everything you've described above is something that you have to take ownership of and fix for yourself.

We can give you advice on where to start, but you're the only person who can heal you and change the things about you that you find upsetting.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Quote Originally Posted by Lite View Post
    Nope. Nobody here can help you. Everything you've described above is something that you have to take ownership of and fix for yourself.

We can give you advice on where to start, but you're the only person who can heal you and change the things about you that you find upsetting.
    why do i keep hearing the word "taking ownership"? first time i heard that came from my boss.. we should take ownership of our own projects/work duties. now i hear that i should take ownership of my own problem.. sure everyone is responsible for their own lives, no one can dictate how i should live my life.

everyone is too busy with their own lives.. if i know how to solve my problems, i wouldn't be writing here.. the only thing that makes me feel better is to cry out.. : and avoiding the person/source of the problem.. that's my way of 'solving' my problem. Life goes on.. no matter how bad it is. We can either laugh it off or cry out loud.. ppl say since u live only once, why not choose to face each day with a smile? I don't how to do that when i always get hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloe View Post
    why do i keep hearing the word "taking ownership"?
    Because it's your life. Either you make the healthy and proper decisions for yourself when you need to, or you ignore the problem and let someone else make the choices for you. At which point your life ceases to be what you want it to be.

You have written some half-assed whiny diatribe about how your (some word I don't understand) is happy with a girl. If they're your friend, shouldn't you be happy for that person? Or are you really just that petty that you're not the girl in question?

Either you live life deliberately and with purpose, or you're wasting your own time and breath.

You haven't told us what your problems are, so we can't even begin to tell you where to start looking at your life.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."