+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Was she opening to door for me to approach?

Was she opening to door for me to approach?

So I was out at the bar the other night, watching the game. Then after while this waitress who I had been checking out (not our waitress) - comes over and asks me if I work out at the nearby gym. Apparently she recognized me from earlier in the day. Chatted breifly (although my friend wouldn't shut up) then she kept going working.

This girl is gorgeous, I mean she's really pretty (hot) - and likely gets hit on alot at the bar (plus whereever else) and she went out of her way to "see if I was the guy from the gym".

Was she giving me the go ahead to talk to her at the gym? Was she just being nice?

This woman is that "really cute waitress" you know the one, the one you don't hit on/bother because she's working and you enjoy the establishment she works at...

But I feel like she went and gave me "an in" to tlak to her outside the bar.

Why not? Do you need an 'invite' to say hi and try to start a conversation? She obviously started one with you so just talk to her. Ask her how the work is. When you see her at the gym smile and say hi. Then ask her out. If she declines, then don't bother her again. But don't be embarressed to. I mean, you're just trying to get a date. Nothing wrong with that.

Alexi