+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Nice Guys—Do They Really Finish Last?

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    Don't you fuccking try to correct me on this you dumb ass piece of shit. You really are fuccking stupid. I can't say this enough. YOU ARE A FUCCKIGN IDIOT O-V

Carbon-12 is the ONLY isotope to have an atomic mass that is an integer number, that of 12. That is how the mass of atoms are measured, RELATIVE to carbon-12. The mass of carbon-12 was DEFINED BY CHEMISTS TO BE EXACTLY 12 AS A BENCHMARK FOR MAKING RELATIVE MEASUREMENTS. Can't understand something so simple?

The number YOU gave was a WEIGHTED AVERAGE of the naturally occuring isotopes of carbon in nature, including carbon-12, carbon-13, and carbon-14

Don't fuccking talk condescendingly to me on something SO FUCCKING SIMPLE that YOU ARE TOO FUCCKING STUPID to understand. Indi did the same fuccking shit in some other thread claiming to understand some guys BULLSHIT ANSWER to a math question that didn't answer the fuccking question, as well as in other threads. You two are made for eachother: You both believe you are so smart, yet every chance you guys have to show any amount of intelligence reveals the opposite

The day I'm corrected by a dumbshit Polski prick.... not gonna happen
    Wow, just wow. She said the mass. We gave you the actually weight. What the scientists round off to and classify is done to make it more simple. Since the last two .0?? are that insignificant they label it as 12. Get that through your head will you. We used the number 12 in the lab, I gave you however the EXACT mass. Your lashing out is funny when you are proven wrong, it tickles my belly from the small chuckle I have out. Does it bother you that a Polish prick could prove you wrong?
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 01-02-09 at 01:25 AM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Definitely, if they don't mind that their babymama usually has some bad boy's baby for them to raise as well. If they tough it out, they can have many more kids with her, long after the bad boy has stacked his motorcycle up on a telephone pole.
    I think we are talking about nice guys and not stupid chumps. I run from single mothers. Even nice guys do.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    Wow, just wow. He said the weight. We gave you the actually weight. What the scientists round off to and classify is done to make it more simple. Since the last two .0?? are that insignificant they label it as 12. Get that through your head will you. We used the number 12 in the lab, I gave you however the EXACT mass.
    You didn't get this the first time so I'm going to say it again:

Don't you fuccking try to correct me on this you dumb ass piece of shit. You really are fuccking stupid. I can't say this enough. YOU ARE A FUCCKIGN IDIOT O-V

Carbon-12 is the ONLY isotope to have an atomic mass that is an integer number, that of 12. That is how the mass of atoms are measured, RELATIVE to carbon-12. The mass of carbon-12 was DEFINED BY CHEMISTS TO BE EXACTLY 12 AS A BENCHMARK FOR MAKING RELATIVE MEASUREMENTS. Can't understand something so simple?

The number YOU gave was a WEIGHTED AVERAGE of the naturally occuring isotopes of carbon in nature, including carbon-12, carbon-13, and carbon-14

Don't fuccking talk condescendingly to me on something SO FUCCKING SIMPLE that YOU ARE TOO FUCCKING STUPID to understand. Indi did the same fuccking shit in some other thread claiming to understand some guys BULLSHIT ANSWER to a math question that didn't answer the fuccking question, as well as in other threads. You two are made for eachother: You both believe you are so smart, yet every chance you guys have to show any amount of intelligence reveals the opposite

The day I'm corrected by a dumbshit Polski prick.... not gonna happen

THE ISOTOPE CARBON-12 IS EXACTLY 12 AMUS BY DEFINITION, NO ROUNDING IS INVOLVED

Carbon AS AN ELEMENT OF ALL ISOTOPES contains C-12, C-13, and C-14, and WHEN AVERAGED ACCORDING TO ABUNDANCE COMES OUT TO 12.0107. LAERN THE DIFFERENCE YOU DUMBASS POLE AND DON'T TALK DOWN TO ME WHEN I'M FUCCKING RIGHT

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm a step away from closing this thread.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Good. Maybe then I can make a thread that discusses the most basic ideas of chemistry to help people overcome their learning disabilities

Quote Originally Posted by Lite View Post
    Sorry, Nice Guys are usually anything but. They're pathetically needy, pathetically manipulative, and they lack a spine which is what being an asshole is often mistaken for.

The nice guy is the hyena of the dating prairie. They're always ready to jump in and gnaw on the leftovers of those willing to actually stick their neck out for what they want.

Women don't want a nice guy. They want a man.
    Its good to see that we agree on something.

Women don't want a nice guy. They want a man.
    Are you implying that

1. A man can't be nice.
    and/or
    2. Women are stupid.
    and/or
    3.A nice guy isn't a man (look up the definition of "man")

???

a guy who tells other people he's a nice guy is crazy
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Quote Originally Posted by PUN-ish View Post
    Are you implying that

1. A man can't be nice.
    and/or
    2. Women are stupid.
    and/or
    3.A nice guy isn't a man (look up the definition of "man")

???
    No, I'm implying that you're an idiot if you actually need me to explain this to you.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Which part? The part where most Nice guys are really just as insecure and petty as the assholes they rail against women for dating, or the fact that the nice guys will do anything and everything to drive a wedge between a girl they like and the person the girl is in a relationship with?

Sorry, Nice Guys are usually anything but. They're pathetically needy, pathetically manipulative, and they lack a spine which is what being an asshole is often mistaken for.
    Maybe you are right, or maybe you are an idiot who doesn't realize the extreme of the "asshole" behavior that someone here maybe talking about. What you describe is someone in the middle. You should meet my friend, he calls all his girls that he is dating and introduces them as "The girl I am ****ing right now" to everyone. He starts fights with everyone at any moment he can for no reason at all. He is a compulsive liar and uses people with out ever returning any favor. Maybe this is the type of asshole he is talking about? Funny thing is this friend gets good looking girls and has the stupid bitch living with him..has some other ones on the side as well, and they know he disrespects them like that, for some reason most guys look up to him because of it but he looks up to me...probably because I don't give a shit for his game or whatever the **** anyone would call it. That is not someone with a spine in my opinion, I bet he would buckle at the first site of a fight actually going further than trash talking. It also pisses me off how he introduces me as his best friend and buddy at every party, I'm gonna ****ing kill him the next time I see him.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 01-02-09 at 08:14 AM.

Lite, I like you. You have some qualities that I admire. You don't take any shit from me. You actually know what your talking about unlike OV and the other regulars here.

I thought that I would only want to have my first gay experience with a blond guy. ..but I am actually attracted to you (if thats you in the pic by your name).

^^^ you tryin' to score? everlovin?
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Quote Originally Posted by Everlovin View Post
    Lite, I like you. You have some qualities that I admire. You don't take any shit from me. You actually know what your talking about unlike OV and the other regulars here.

I thought that I would only want to have my first gay experience with a blond guy. ..but I am actually attracted to you (if thats you in the pic by your name).
    Yea, I don't think anyone is taking any shit from you. I however do think you and Lite are a match made in heaven.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 01-02-09 at 08:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Everlovin View Post

I'm sorry, you're not my type. Besides the fact that you were possibly born with a penis, you're simply not intelligent to meet my "Must be this smart to ride" quota.

Maybe O-V would let you hump his cane.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

I'm sorry, you're not my type. Besides the fact that you were possibly born with a penis, you're simply not intelligent to meet my "Must be this smart to ride" quota.

Maybe O-V would let you hump his cane.
    Oh come on, don't be such a bitter wuss. He likes you, at least rub and pet him for a while.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast