+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Nice Guys—Do They Really Finish Last?

I like you both in different ways. Lite can fuk me in the ass because he is man enough to. OV, you would be on the receiving end, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Everlovin View Post
    Lite, I like you. You have some qualities that I admire. You don't take any shit from me. You actually know what your talking about unlike OV and the other regulars here.

I thought that I would only want to have my first gay experience with a blond guy. ..but I am actually attracted to you (if thats you in the pic by your name).
    I like you both in different ways. Lite can fuk me in the ass because he is man enough to. OV, you would be on the receiving end, sorry.

Hey.. Lite.. how the hell do you start a fan club like this?
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

OV, you would be on the receiving end, sorry.
    Yea, receiving the money for the act. Don't you know I am lite's pimp? I'll be out side, hurry and finish with him.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia View Post
    Hey.. Lite.. how the hell do you start a fan club like this?
    Bad luck??
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    Yea, receiving the money for the act. Don't you know I am lite's pimp? I'll be out side, hurry and finish with him.
    Yeah no, I handle my own booking of the he-pussy. Ever couldn't afford my mangina anyway.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    Oh come on, don't be such a bitter wuss. He likes you, at least rub and pet him for a while.
    Yes, but I'm afraid he'd start talking and kill the erection.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    DM, you are right, I originally posted as simply the weight of carbon, but pasted from wiki as carbon-12. I didn't really check when I pasted. I'll correct the post in case some high school student uses it as an actual answer, k?

You are SOOO insecure about your intellect, tho, its not even funny.

Saru mo ki kara ochiru, DM.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm not insecure in my intellect, making that assumption from this thread is attributing things to a wrong reason

You're the one who always rides on the high horse. ALWAYS, and you use it as an excuse to avoid real debate. I knew that that mistake you made was just writing it out. But how many other times have I showed you to be wrong on something at another level and you couldn't put aside your huge opinion of yourself to admit to being wrong? That's what I thought

I got pissed at OV for speaking to me condescendingly, in a way you similarly did in another thread when you were wrong (but that time at the conceptual level). If I was wrong, big deal. But it's rather annoying to be talked down to like a 5 year old when you are in fact right (the same thing you've done to me multiple times). It's out of a matter of being pissed off at someone, in this case for their being wrong

But I'm very glad you did show up and correct OV, who may have been that high school student you spoke of walking into this thread. You had a very high and mighty opinion of him before, probably owing to his scathing criticism of religion and ardent atheism, but you probably still do even though all the explanation in the world for something wasn't enough
    Last edited by DoesntMatter; 01-02-09 at 10:07 AM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Whatever DM. I make mistakes all the time, darling. I don't have a problem admitting it. OV might have seen my original post, did you consider that?

You know, tho, you WILL run into situations where you disagree with a professional colleague. If this is how you are going to hammer them, you will find yourself quickly alienated by your peers. And possibly out of a job or promotion.

I assure you, DM, I check my actual work far more rigorously than I do what I post on some random web forum. And its not a bad exercise for you to go around correcting ppl. Come to think, you must LIVE for waiting for me to post something wrong b/c I think you have pounced on me everytime. Both times. LOL, that's pretty sad young man, and yes, it does speak to you being very insecure about your intellect.

You remind me of those students who expect their professors to be gods and are horribly disappointed to find they are human and make mistakes, just like them. Do better, young man, by all means. That is what is SUPPOSED to happen.

I really, really hope you get into med school tho. If you don't you are going to have some craw to eat. Tho I suppose you will salve your ego by claiming standards must have been lower when I got accepted.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You give yourself too much credit Indi. I'm don't search your posts for errors, but when I see something as glaring as, say, your agreement to an answer to a math question that is clearly wrong, I'm going to question it. In particular, after you telling me I'm wrong in a condescending manner and despite all the evidence to the contrary, continue to support your original case until it really shows you were wrong

None of the things I have ever called you wrong on have taken a lot of thought, because I've never encountered anything on this forum that has taken a lot of thought (and why should there be any here? It's a love forum)

However, something as glaring as your response to a certain math question, and further supporting your original answer after me showing you wrong and then failing to admit it, that IS a mistake, but not just some error of semantics like what was happening in this thread

And you attributing it to such, as you did with this post, is to downplay your mistakes. Now why am I calling you out on this? Because I want to feel smart myself? No, because it's FUCCKING ANNOYING AS SHIT when people ride the high horse. I hate that too much

But yes Indi, my question OV still stands. And here is a question OF MY OWN: If OV was arguing me BACK just as vehemently, how come you're not stating that HE has a big ego himself? Answer that: That argument was a 2-way argument, yet only I'M the one you want to say anything about? Why is that?

And then again my original question. Do you still think OV is so smart because he hates religion and is an ardent atheist as are you? Even though he couldn't understand something you said was for a high schooler?
    Last edited by DoesntMatter; 01-02-09 at 10:24 AM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    B/c you are making a mtn out of a mole hill. Just post that I made a mistake when I posted, that I actually posted the *average* mass of carbon, not C-12. Which you very well know i know the difference.

Did you look up my quote, babe? I'll translate it for you:

Even monkeys fall from trees.

Try and remember this the first time you make a mistake and kill your patient. At least MY errors don't have that effect.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You completely avoided my entire post. So here it is again

You give yourself too much credit Indi. I'm don't search your posts for errors, but when I see something as glaring as, say, your agreement to an answer to a math question that is clearly wrong, I'm going to question it. In particular, after you telling me I'm wrong in a condescending manner and despite all the evidence to the contrary, continue to support your original case until it really shows you were wrong

None of the things I have ever called you wrong on have taken a lot of thought, because I've never encountered anything on this forum that has taken a lot of thought (and why should there be any here? It's a love forum)

However, something as glaring as your response to a certain math question, and further supporting your original answer after me showing you wrong and then failing to admit it, that IS a mistake, but not just some error of semantics like what was happening in this thread

And you attributing it to such, as you did with this post, is to downplay your mistakes. Now why am I calling you out on this? Because I want to feel smart myself? No, because it's FUCCKING ANNOYING AS SHIT when people ride the high horse. I hate that too much

But yes Indi, my question OV still stands. And here is a question OF MY OWN: If OV was arguing me BACK just as vehemently, how come you're not stating that HE has a big ego himself? Answer that: That argument was a 2-way argument, yet only I'M the one you want to say anything about? Why is that?

And then again my original question. Do you still think OV is so smart because he hates religion and is an ardent atheist as are you? Even though he couldn't understand something you said was for a high schooler?

Quote Originally Posted by Lite View Post
    Yes, but I'm afraid he'd start talking and kill the erection.
    Oh SNAAAAAP!!

Talk to me baby.

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post

You give yourself too much credit Indi.
    Thats why she had to move to Canada to be a kindergarten teacher...in America credentials from diploma mills don't count.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Lite, I like you. You have some qualities that I admire. You don't take any shit from me. You actually know what your talking about unlike OV and the other regulars here.
    Haha.

You're the only one who's ever been on the receiving end. You're like the retarded dog couped up in a cage for no other reason but to poke at.

Plus, Lite is new, fresh, and full of spunk. He's just be reiterating what's already been said, over and over.

As far as I'm concerned, I can take it easy for a while so long as he's managing all the relationship threads.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast