+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: One Month

One Month

So, I'm reaching my one month mark with Y (the new boyfriend I wrote about in my last update thread) and I have to say, I'm incredibly happy! Being with him has made me realize just how long it's been since I've been in a good relationship with someone, especially one where *I* feel whole-heartedly into the person. It's kind of a weird feeling since I'm so used to having doubts and/or worries in the back of my mind (even in "good" relationships).

I keep waiting for the "fatal flaw" Giga mentioned, but nothing has surfaced yet. He's kind, funny, and confident, sexy, and smart as hell. We have alot of fun together, and haven't had one debate or argument. We keep speculating about what our "first fight" is going to be about and joke that we should just have one to get it out of the way. He met all my good girlfriends the other night and they ALL gave him the thumbs up.

Intimately, the sex is off the charts. It's almost spooky the way he anticipates what I want in bed and does it to me without me asking. I'm so attracted to him that I find myself fantasizing about him when we're not together.

He's also incredibly communicative. He texts, calls and emails all the time but isn't clingy either. Maybe this would bother some women, but not me. Personally I need this level of closeness with someone and I need to know that someone's thinking about me the way I think about him.

And I just found out his company is going to sponsor him for his green card so we don't have to worry about him leaving the country (he's here from London on a work visa). Yay!

So overall, it's going very well. Beyond well. Amazing!!!

I have LF to thank for helping me keep my head on so straight that I didn't somehow miss out on this guy when he came my way. My dating the sloth was pretty much the LOWEST I got when it came to relationships. Being here on the forum not only helped get over the sloth very quickly, but also helped me to keep a healthy perspective on love and dating. Ultimately I think it helped me make better dating decisions.

So, thanks guys!
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It's been a month already? Wow, time flies. It's still too soon to be fighting, though, so I'm glad you aren't.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

awwwwwwwwwww it's love.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What a steamy couple!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    We need a testimonial forum.

With the clowns you were encountering, you HAD to get a lucky break, Starbie. You had a lot of built-up credit in the bank of love.
    Spammer Spanker

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aS6-b7CONDI&feature=related"]YouTube - Thats amore Dean Martin[/ame]
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    haven't had one debate
    That sucks. That would be a turn off for me in a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    He's smart as hell.
    I'm sure that isn't to difficult to achieve by your standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    With the clowns you were encountering, you HAD to get a lucky break, Starbie. You had a lot of built-up credit in the bank of love.
    I guess by that logic men are going through the great depression. 99.99999% of women are clowns.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 01-02-09 at 12:18 AM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Wow, O-V. That was sour, even for you. Do you need a blowjob?
    Spammer Spanker

Wow, O-V. That was sour, even for you. Do you need a blowjob?
    Eh why not, come on over. Just no biting.

It was a suggestion, not an offer, silly. You know I don't cheat. Why don't you scrape together some cash and go see a professional, then come back and show how it improved your mood?

Or better yet, take Starbuck's example and find yourself someone to be your honey. You've been single for too long.
    Spammer Spanker

It was a suggestion, not an offer, silly. You know I don't cheat. Why don't you scrape together some cash and go see a professional, then come back and show how it improved your mood?

Or better yet, take Starbuck's example and find yourself someone to be your honey. You've been single for too long.
    I believe all the dick sucking professionals are out of a job after it has been made illegal. The only one I know now is Doesn'tmatter but I go for women only. Eh, being single is kind of a part of what OV is. Plus all the "honey" is disgusting, fat, nasty, and stupid as **** where I live. Oh Giga, if we could only clone you...of course take off 20 years...but still.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Good job, starbie. He sounds like a good catch......high marks in all categories. Have fun with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    I guess by that logic men are going through the great depression. 99.99999% of women are clowns.
    You're not allowed an valid opinion on women until you've had an actual relationship. You just sound like a bitter little boy who makes fun of his friend's new toy because you're jealous you didn't get one.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Congrats

6 months for me and CC
    Time flies by fast when life is good.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    You're not allowed an valid opinion on women until you've had an actual relationship. You just sound like a bitter little boy who makes fun of his friend's new toy because you're jealous you didn't get one.
    I can't have an opinion on women because I am not in a relationship? More stupid women logic right there. The opinion has nothing to do with a relationship. Oh and my friends toy is broken, huge, and nasty.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast