+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Well how do you "snog"?

The Perfect Snog, Walkthru

If u want to know the perfect snog listen up NOW...
    (this is frm a boi's point of view)
    (this kiss is designed for relationship use only, this wont jepardise the relationship, however this must not be use in night clubs as it is too lng, if you want to know a perfect snog for a night club, or any snog, or even if you and the lucky person are moving on to sex e-mail me at... [email]Joshgrey90@hotmail.com[/email])

Make sure your are in a safe place with a nice environment, (bedroom) make sure it is highly unlikely that there will be no interuptions. Be close to her, either standing, or one is siting but make sure you are face on. One of the best, from personal experience, is if the girl is sitting on sumthing about the same hieght as you tho. anyways first you must star into her eyes for at least 2-3 seconds, within this time if she duz not look away, u have got the all clear. after lookin, and chekin, u slowly start to move in, at this time you may talk, but not about anything to stupid, short quite word, no essays here!, as you are slowly leaning in for the kiss, it might help the mood if, just b4 you kiss you say sumthing like... "Do u still like me?", to which her reply will hopefully be..."Yes" b4 she can ask why? or sumthing, say..."good" and thats when you lean right in for the KISS, that right just a kiss first, not a pek on the lips but jus a 2-3 second kiss. then dont back of jus separate your lips, then the both of you can open eyes but only for a split second, i cant give any obvious signs here that she will want to snog, (get off, make out, etc) but you will know, after u know, close your eyes syncrinised to hers, (same time) and insted of either kissing normally or snogging, you shud take a lip, if the gal duznt, she usually duz at this point, (what i meen by "take a lip" means, either put your lips around the top or bottom, gas usually take the bottom, dont know why) stay like tis for about 2-3 seconds, then switch sides and do the lip thing again, after doing this twice, then go in for the proper full on snog.
    When snogging it is advised to not rush, move your tongue slowly, gals like it
    REMEMBER, after the kiss make sure u smile that shows the girl you were pleased!

???AnOn???

OMG IT ACTUALLY WORKS MY GF THINKS I AM THE BEST KSSER IN THE WORLD!!!! THANX ???AnOn???

I thought snog was sex? lmao

I was trying to figure out what snog was until someone mentioned it....
    So if you get caught by say your parent's.. it would be "We were uh... snogging..." ... ^_~
    I think they use shag for sex no?

And they call us yanks odd... ^_^

O, yea shag - my bad. I knew it started with an S, lol. I think we should be called pros now instead of yanks... i mean come on, a bunch of farmers vs. best army and the farmers win, hahahaha.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123