+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girl in the class

Girl in the class

There's a girl in my class who seems interested in me because of her prolonged eye contact and smiling. Our eyes lock most of the time. I talked to her once and she was very friendly and asked me of all kind of questions.

I have the gut instinct that she is interested in me but I don 't know what other steps I should take. I even complimented her eyes but she said that did not believe the fact that her eyes were so sexy.
    There was a time I gave a blink and she was so repective with a huge smile on her face. Girls , I really need your input as to why this girl is acting this way. Should I ask her number? email? I would appreciate your help.
    Last edited by Jones; 01-02-09 at 10:58 PM.

she is obviously interested in you. are you interested in her? it's that simple, really. and if you are interested, then you ask for her number. it is possible she wants to be friends with you, just don't rush into anything, take it easy, play it cool. right now, it seems like the ball is in your court.

Casually ask her out to lunch or to grab coffee, Those are safe. Then you can get a chance to see where she is in her life. Whether she is single, separated, etc. You don't want to start developing feelings over a girl who is seeking attention her current guy is not giving her. Be careful. Find out if she is available first.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki-Anne View Post
    Casually ask her out to lunch or to grab coffee, Those are safe. Then you can get a chance to see where she is in her life. Whether she is single, separated, etc. You don't want to start developing feelings over a girl who is seeking attention her current guy is not giving her. Be careful. Find out if she is available first.
    To my surprise!! I have found out that she is married !!! I think she is missing something in her relationship. The other day, we were talking about V-day and she said threesomes would be a good Vday gift. She is always taking about sex!!

Lmao, stay away from her, she's trouble.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

For you your updates, this is bad - Iam not actually running after her but it is kind of odd. Everyday, we maintain eye contacts and smile to each to each other.! ( I know it is wrong)!
    The other day we were talking about tatoo and I said I had one on my chest... she kept asking me to show it to her on everyday. In the class, she would say show it to me with gestures regarles of the presence of the students. I don't know what to do? Should I tell her to back off? what should I do?

She's MARRIED, dude. If you (and she and her hubbly) are into threesomes then go for it. Just remember, swinging has very strict rules, so if you are hoping for more than just sex (i.e an emotional attachment to this girl) then I would pass on it. Swingers don't leave their lovemates for playmates!

Carl.

That is not going to happen at all. I was just wondering what is in her head. Something that won't happen is getting involved in between. I just want to approve my gut instinct - nothing less, nothing more. would appreciate to know what all these actions indicate.

She likes you... she's married... now it's time to check your morality... and hers.

Do YOU have a problem with cheating?

Does SHE have a problem with cheating?

If you've answered yes to one or both of these questions then yes a 'relationship' is possible... but it will be ridiculous in it's complexity and potential for damage to you, her, and her husband.

Can't stop you from cheating... but I can tell you there won't be much good other than 'wham, bam, thank you ma'am,' .... it's easier to just pursue a woman who is single.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

She's really into you and is literally waiting for you to ask for her number or something. Just casually ask her what it is and suggest maybe going out some time. It'll work seems as she's very into you!

LOL She wants sex or 3some! It's up to you

Honestly speaking I don't know what is in her mind but would like to hear it from her. I was thinking of giving her my email. Do you (females) think she will respond to it?
    My objective is to see where she stands - it is kind of experiment for me to validate my gut instinct.

Why don't you ask her if her husband agrees with her threesome inclinations and watch carefully to see how she reacts? She sounds kind of crazy to me, and if she enjoys cranking guys up so she can watch her husband beat their asses, you might want to steer clear.
    Spammer Spanker