+ Follow This Topic
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Ok, I went her number. Need some help on what to do [One week until I see her to ask]

Conversation with Tom.
    Jad

hey, laura's all yours bud. i ain't got any interest anymore.
    4:45pmTom

for real? what happened?
    4:46pmJad

well, im not stupid lol u didnt rly text her about defense huh? and also i just dont think it was goin anywhere. i didnt have much a chance, way too many guys into her, etc.
    4:47pmTom

well i honestly di text her bout defense

at first

then she invited me over to her house yesterday..... and i couldnt really say no?

we just hung out but i was like shit.... i feel like a dick now bc of jad
    4:47pmJad

ahh i see. lol see, i have no chance haha

nah man, it's cool. really. she isn't into me.
    4:48pmTom

o alright... well just for the record i did feel kinda bad goin over since i said i wasnt gonna seriosuly talk to her
    4:49pmJad

i never even hung out with her so it's no big deal for me. go ahead and hit it lol it shouldnt be hard. + ur single now
    4:50pmTom

yeah that happened today

haha
    4:50pmJad

be honest lol laura had some effect to that yeah?
    4:50pmTom

i didnt break up w/ my gf for laura tho. it was happenin before i started talkin to her

but she kinda topped it off

ha
    4:51pmJad

well, keep it goin then. i dont want any tension on the team lol so im just pulling out of the game
    4:51pmTom

ha alright.
    4:52pmJad

k, well im gonna go. later.
    4:53pmTom

alright c ya
    I told you.

And Laura can't go this weekend so I told her lets just leave it as it is, because it isn't going anywhere, and to keep it off the field. She said okay.

And I am pretty enraged right now.

So, what should I take from this? As a lesson(s)?

Why are you mad? Maybe she just wasn't attracted to you? She never led you on to think otherwise.

I'm sorry, but you just reek of insecurity and the women can smell it. You've done nothing but show how little confidence you have during this whole situation.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My advice to you: Start befriending women. Don't approach them with the intent of dating or anything else. Just talk to them and get to know them. It's much easier to approach a female that way. Once you've made a couple of new friends you'll probably be a hell of a lot more comfortable pursuing potential mates. Not only that, but chicks really dig hooking their guy friends up with their girl friends. You'll have a whole new means of meeting women. In my opinion that's the best way to get over the initial awkwardness most guys experience early on. It worked for me.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    Why are you mad? Maybe she just wasn't attracted to you? She never led you on to think otherwise.

I'm sorry, but you just reek of insecurity and the women can smell it. You've done nothing but show how little confidence you have during this whole situation.
    I think you are being a little hard on him, Cain. He just ran his first Tour de France in training wheels, aganst stiff competition and with a serious age disadvantage ... at least he hung in there where many would have just given up. But I totally agree that confidence is his biggest obsticle and should be his prime focus.

Champanon, I think you learned a few lessons ... probably the main one is that after all is said and done, you see that a failure in a romantic pursuit may be disappointing, even infuriating ... but it's not the end of the world. You knew from the start that this was a long shot ... she didn't date guys your age, and she gave you no indications of being attracted to you "that way" so you had a very high (if not impossible) hurdle to overcome. Your one slim shot was to exude extreme confidence and maturity, but you just don't have those guns in your arsenal yet ... you will. It's largely a trial and error thing.

And ... don't agonize over how hard you tried just to see how easy it was for your friend. You can't control a girl's attraction for you. Hell, even SHE can't control who she's attracted to. It's unfair for sure, but a good lesson to take is that Mother Nature is totally indifferent to fairness. That actually works in your favor as a guy. Men's attraction is simple, mostly based on physical appearance ... that's why women spend billions on make up and sexy clothes. Women's attraction is a bit more complex. Sure "good looking" counts for a lot, but they are also attracted to indicators of success ... in a word, a confident attitude. She told you this!! So the good news is that your "attitude" is under your control, and it's free!

So just keep trying and honing your skills. Remember, when you fail, all you are wasting is time. When you succeed, it's pretty damn nice! Good luck!

Carl.
    Last edited by carl1222; 20-02-09 at 07:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post

But I'm in love with your mom. Sorry.
    My mom told me about you....your the one that she had to kick out of the house cuz you kept hitting on grandma.

Quote Originally Posted by Everlovin View Post
    My mom told me about you....your the one that she had to kick out of the house cuz you kept hitting on grandma.
    Your grandma has no teeth and gives great head. What can I say?
    I don't chase, I replace.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910