+ Follow This Topic

Thread: random. guys...

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

random. guys...

and ladies have you ever treated a gf/bf/husband/wife/significant other really horribly, thought you never wanted to see her again and then ended up wanting them back? And why? Just curious...because i've seen this happen a lot.
    Last edited by Bo; 02-02-09 at 01:11 PM.

i have treated guys horribly and then regreted it and wanted them back.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    i have treated guys horribly and then regreted it and wanted them back.
    why? And was it serious? did you think at the time that you really didn't want that person in your life anymore?

And for the record, i'm sorta just asking this since i think it'll help me understand my recent break up better, things have been pretty awful but i think i'm finally going to let go. Something i should not have waited this long for but i think i'll feel a helluva a lot better about it if i get a better understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by .Bo. View Post
    why? And was it serious? did you think at the time that you really didn't want that person in your life anymore?

And for the record, i'm sorta just asking this since i think it'll help me understand my recent break up better
    Oh no .Bo. did you and your guy break up? That's no good at all!
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body...

And for the record, i'm sorta just asking this since i think it'll help me understand my recent break up better, things have been pretty awful but i think i'm finally going to let go. Something i should not have waited this long for but i think i'll feel a helluva a lot better about it if i get a better understanding.
    it seemed that the other person was a lot more into me then i am into him, the chemistry wasn't there, no spark, no connection in bed. i really tried though to like him as much as he liked me. we went out on many many dates, restaurants, dancing, you name it. i would have liked it to work since he was very nice and sincere and i really appreciated him, but with time it got very tiresome and i didn't know how to get rid of him. what especially hurt him is when we went out dancing, i always danced with other guys, cuz i was indeed looking for romance which our relationship was lacking. and then there was a big blow up, i said that i was done, and that was it.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

It's normal to miss something that was a regular part of your routine and life as it is generally a source of comfort.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by ransom_nite View Post
    Oh no .Bo. did you and your guy break up? That's no good at all!
    yes we did, something has come up..and i'd rather not say it here but he wants to work things out. I will always care about him but there's only so much i can deal with. I've always been really bad at handling break-ups, and since this is the most serious relationship i've had, 3 years which to some is not long...however for me it is; it's just kinda been a bit chaotic. It makes things a lot harder because it's hard for both of us to let go, i don't necessarily want to at all but i needa just cut it, at least for a while.

yes we did, something has come up..and i'd rather not say it here but he wants to work things out. I will always care about him but there's only so much i can deal with. I've always been really bad at handling break-ups, and since this is the most serious relationship i've had, 3 years which to some is not long...however for me it is; it's just kinda been a bit chaotic. It makes things a lot harder because it's hard for both of us to let go, i don't necessarily want to at all but i needa just cut it, at least for a while.
    You had to ****ing pepper spray him to get him off of you the other night. Why would you EVER consider going back?
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Lite View Post
    You had to ****ing pepper spray him to get him off of you the other night. Why would you EVER consider going back?
    That's the point, i'm tryiny very hard not to and i want to keep it that way.