+ Follow This Topic

Thread: should l compromise

should l compromise

my girlfriend of 1yr dumped me accussing me of keeping my ex girfriends stuff, after going away for a month , she has started calling me again , telling me she is playing games with the other guys she is dating and that l`m differrent .she says she wants to come back but l should understand things are going to be different because she will like to see other people.she visited me this sunday , l couldn`t control myself and got intimate with her, l`m angry with myself for been so weak l feel like this girl is playing with my emotions , l have lost all trust and respect for her but l cant master the courage to tell her the truth that l dont want her anymore , l feel like l`m taking advantage of her. The most confusing of all this is that she claims she cant sleep with anyone but me , if that is the case why is she scared to be in a committed reletionship and still wants to spend time with the other guy.
    koby

Leave her.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hrmm..you're taking advantage of her? in no way do i see that. i would think that since she knows that you're probably a nice guy, she will use that to her advantage. true, this response is only one sided, but i would hate to have a girl play with my emotions. i would find a way to ask her wassup and see for myself is she is really telling the truth. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...