+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Had an affair, got pregnant!

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    lol no, it just sounds like this woman is on the brink

Oh, she'll be fine. She's like Scarlett O'Hara. She might look all broken down right now, but as soon as she realizes Rhett isn't coming back, she'll stand up and take care of herself. She seems to be good at going for what she wants, damn the consequences.
    Spammer Spanker

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by carl1222 View Post
    What a horrific outlook! When you commit to an exclusive relationship, being with someone else is cheating. By your logic, it's OK to have sex with another man on your wedding day just as long as you haven't walked down the aisle yet! Booooo.

Carl.
    Ever is just continuing his stupid ways. She called him *her husband*. That means there IS a ring on that finger. At least there was.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

its unfortunate what happened, but you must understand it from his point of view and not many could live with a constant reminder of being cheated upon

I've seen kids who go through divorces, and the implications that go along with it. This..This is gonna be a bad one =[
    Life is not the amount of breaths you take, it's the moments that take your breath away.

Amazing what some people will do when they feel lonely and unappreciated... rather than confront their partner with their concerns... they look elsewhere for even more complicated problems. I fail to see the logic in this... I pity the child born into this mess.

Would adoption be a viable option? It would get the child as far away from this mess as possible...
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia View Post
    Amazing what some people will do when they feel lonely and unappreciated... rather than confront their partner with their concerns... they look elsewhere for even more complicated problems. I fail to see the logic in this... I pity the child born into this mess.

Would adoption be a viable option? It would get the child as far away from this mess as possible...
    to take a child away from their biological parent?
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I have a hard time feeling bad for cheaters. You knew what you were doing, you chose to do it WITHOUT protection, and then have the gall to ask your husband to raise another man's child? I'm sorry, I can't feel pity for you.

What I feel for is the children. Especially that child that going to grow up without a Dad and always have that stigma surrounding them of being the reason the whole family got blown apart. It's not their fault, but some people will feel that way.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    to take a child away from their biological parent?

Biological just means you have genetic relations to the child... it is no guarantee that you are the best possible option for the child's future. Anyone can have children - anyone - including those who would make for the worst parents.

So yes... to give the child up to those who could provide a far better future is something to consider when you have a child in a situation such as this.

It is about the child's best interests... isn't it?
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Sperm poisoning?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I love it.
    i'd die if "I" ever got sperm poisoning.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    I actually give the woman props for coming clean with her husband. She would not have been the first woman to keep quiet and let her husband raise another guy's kid.
    I would probably kill the kid and her for the aggravation they have caused me or request all the resources I have thus far invested into the child since than. If this was a long time and I raised the kid.

and no, I am not kidding. I'm not into this shit for lovey dovey feelings, I want my genes to pass on.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 06-02-09 at 03:16 PM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    lol, you're all being so fuccking mean. Am I the only one who feels bad for this person?
    I feel bad for her, yes. She will have a lot of guilt for destroying her child's family, assuming she is a decent person. I feel even worse for the kids.

I might consider the idea of adopting out this baby if the other child is young enough to not remember that mom was pregnant. That poor baby deserves to have a stable home with 2 parents that love him.
    Last edited by vashti; 07-02-09 at 04:52 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

lol holy shit this thread is funny.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post

raverboy
    LoLing..
    Gee..I thought I saw a pussycat. ~PCD

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post

raverboy

You probably would die due to a bad 'ending'....

- James Allen

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast