+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Totally depressed :-(

Totally depressed :-(

I thot she liked me but now I realise she always had someone else in her heart. There was this girl whom I really really really liked and we had so much in common. The last 4 months I spent with her was absolute bliss. I was on cloud nine when lightning struck.

A couple of weeks back, I asked her out to a movie and she said she had work and so couldnt make it. But later one of my friends calls me up from the cinema hall saying hes spotted Anne with another guy. I thought it might have been some guy from work. Next day again I ask her out and again she says shes busy and I goto the mall with a few of my friends and I spot her with the same guy. I was totally devastated and I didnt even approach her.

She hasnt spoken to me properly since then and most of my calls/emails have not been returned. I still really really love her and I dont know how to tell her that.

I guess our relationship has come to an end but I dont know if I will ever get over her. Im terribly depressed and cannot seem to concentrate on anything.

I know how you feel. The thing that works the best for me in these types of situations is to go out and have fun. Try to get out of the house with your friends as much as you can. Maybe you will get lucky and meet a new girl. If she doesnt have the decency to tell you its over then shes not worth it. I would try to avoid her as much as possible too.

This kind of stuff happens to the best of us.

She might be one of those damned 'chain daters'. Doesn't let go of a relationship until she KNOWS she has a hold of another one on the side. Going from guy to guy to guy with a brief overlap from one to another.

Ah well. Be glad to get rid of someone who would do something like that to you.

Alexi

Not to spoil your sadness, but that is why I date older women now. I use to date women like that that wouldn't give another guy a try but use it as a line to grab my attention, didn't work and I ditched her before she ever got all dramatic on me. You'll do fine man, just make some memories and exciting moments with your friends and hope that your friends are not airheads and you can be free to talk about it to them. That's my professional advice to you.
    Hope it helps.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

Thanks for ur replies guys.

It is kind of hard but I hope I can get over her quickly. But the problem is I keep running into her (and the other guy) almost every other day and it pains me to see her with him.

She seemed so nice and funny when we were together :-(

But the problem is I keep running into her (and the other guy) almost every other day and it pains me to see her with him.
    Well that's just bad luck. Stop going to places where you think you might see them unless you HAVE to. For instance, if it's at an icecream shoppe, go to a different one. If it's at the mall on a Friday night, do your shopping Saturday afternoon or Saturday night. Just try to avoid it until you've gotten time for that wound to scab over.

Alexi

you guys were together? didn't you say you asked her to the movies and she could never go? or was this one time? i'd say let it go man. i had to let one person go the same way...still bugs me that she wasn't truthful but it bugs me even more that she still likes me...so ya...it's always good when ur together but when you're apart it hurts just as much.
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

Quote Originally Posted by PandaCivic
    you guys were together? didn't you say you asked her to the movies and she could never go? or was this one time? i'd say let it go man. i had to let one person go the same way...still bugs me that she wasn't truthful but it bugs me even more that she still likes me...so ya...it's always good when ur together but when you're apart it hurts just as much.
    No...we went out a few times and but from a few weeks back she has started avoiding me, she even stopped talking to me a few days back.....

it hurts real bad..esp when i see her with the other guy..i wonder if he'll also be in for a similar shock a few weeks from now.....