+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Date with a Turkish guy

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Don't want to generalize them but I tell my experience
    Well I've heard many stories about how they are.And I wasn't interested in even a contact with them.But Once I've met one,from security team in a club.I was 15 then.And he was pretty nice to me.he always kept eye on me so when someone was disturbing me,he took him away I liked him,cause he seemed to be just friendly to me.Till one year later i was at the club with my brother and his gf and i was pretty drunk,but not unconscious.After party I wanted to go home but my brother was still willing to have a drink so I decided to go home alone.It was already morning and I've met this turkish guy in front of a bakery.He invited me to have a coffee there and said he will drive me home after.Of course I didn't want to come home alone with him and I said ok but we take my brother and his gf with us.So we did. And then we drove home.My brother went to house and I stayed little bit with the guy just to talk.YEAH RIGHT .He started to kiss me and it was pretty sure he wanted to have sex LOL I pushed him back and said wtf? And he said"isn't it enough romantic?It's sunrise" I looked at him like at an idiot and said eee no ,and then I just went home.I've never talked to him anymore.
    the final point is that most of them play nice guys ,but they want just one thing .Well at least in Germany.
    Jesus...when I imagine that I would lose my virginity with him it makes me VOMIT.yuuk
    I wazzzz here

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yes, but pettit - that experience wasn't because he was Turkish - it was because he was male.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Yes, but pettit - that experience wasn't because he was Turkish - it was because he was male.
    Well I don't know... I've spent here some time ,and they really have bad opinion about how they seduce european women...It's rare to hear something good about it.
    I wazzzz here

yeah true, but pettit does have a point.. there's a cultural difference in the art of wooing.

Quote Originally Posted by Pettit-Papillon View Post
    Well I don't know... I've spent here some time ,and they really have bad opinion about how they seduce european women...It's rare to hear something good about it.
    Well so far this guy is being good. We did kiss good night briefly, but he was super shy about it.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiay View Post
    yeah true, but pettit does have a point.. there's a cultural difference in the art of wooing.

Well so far this guy is being good. We did kiss good night briefly, but he was super shy about it.
    Once my friend said that his friend was able to cry in front of a girl to make her belive he wasn't cheating on her,and of course he was don't put pink glasses on.Just be carefull.
    I wazzzz here

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That's true, but that doesn't mean non-Turkish males aren't trying to get in your pants. They have different styles, but they are ALL wanting in.

I will say that there is a weird, archaic obsession with virginity in that part of the world.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That's true, but that doesn't mean non-Turkish males aren't trying to get in your pants. They have different styles, but they are ALL wanting in.

I will say that there is a weird, archaic obsession with virginity in that part of the world.
    You're talking about Europe? Well I don't think that losing virginity with first guy met on a party is a best way to feel good? Not even virginity.I mean sex should be a part of a relationship based on some feelings.I don't belive in one night stands.The fact that I've lost my virginity at age 18 means that before I didn't meet a guy with whom I wanted to do this.
    I wazzzz here

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Pettit-Papillon View Post
    You're talking about Europe?
    No, no - I meant the middle east. (And yes, I know Turkey wants to consider themselves European).

And of course you shouldn't sleep with a guy (European, Turkish, American, or otherwise) just because he wants to. Good for you for stopping him.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Little missunderstood
    Well I think that if a drunk person doesn't want to do something, is able to say no.That's why I think an excuse that someone has cheated on other because he/she was drunk is a BS.
    I wazzzz here

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Likewise in the US and Europe, except its treated as a disease

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Virginity is gay.

ha yeah obsessions with virginity are not healthy. Today when I was leaving the gym he gave me a rose and we kissed briefly and said goodbye (I'm going to germany for 5 days tomorrow) and I think this actually gave him a hard on. Poor guy...

ha yeah obsessions with virginity are not healthy. Today when I was leaving the gym he gave me a rose and we kissed briefly and said goodbye (I'm going to germany for 5 days tomorrow) and I think this actually gave him a hard on. Poor guy...
    oh no you didn't say poor guy!!!!! that is so demeaning and humiliating!
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That's kind of cute!

See! I was right!! all turkish guys want is sex! And no ,they aren't european they are arabic monkeys!

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast