+ Follow This Topic
Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Are You So Lame In Your Choices?

Unless you are a bisexual (or gay)yourself... you could never understand what it was like to grow up with kids that treated you lower than dirt because of an attraction you had no control over.
    we are all humans and the fact that we have control over our feelings is what makes us humans. I mean of course we can fall in love with anybody but it doesn't mean we throw ourselves at him/her. We can show no signs of attraction on the surface. (i'm sure we have all at some point been SECRETLY in love with smb.)... So you could show your love towards males and keep your love towards females secret..
    Today tho gays aren't afraid to show that they are gays they actually LIKE the attention, and use any opportunity to mention this. This sometimes makes you think some of them are just faking it..

Quote Originally Posted by elle View Post
    we are all humans and the fact that we have control over our feelings is what makes us humans. I mean of course we can fall in love with anybody but it doesn't mean we throw ourselves at him/her. We can show no signs of attraction on the surface. (i'm sure we have all at some point been SECRETLY in love with smb.)... So you could show your love towards males and keep your love towards females secret..
    Today tho gays aren't afraid to show that they are gays they actually LIKE the attention, and use any opportunity to mention this. This sometimes makes you think some of them are just faking it..
    Way to stereotype.
    I don't chase, I replace.

we are all humans and the fact that we have control over our feelings is what makes us humans.
    Well actually women aren't there yet. Since you have a sig does this mean you will be a regular now? please say no. You aren't hot enough to compensate for your stupidity.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Didn't I warn her?

Ok... yes we can have control over our emotions MOST of the time... however, you aren't born with having absolute dominion over your emotions... you have to LEARN to control them. So naturally, I didn't know how to cover up these emotions in my younger years. During this 'learning phase' I was harassed and physically beaten profusely... till I finally stood up for myself.

I am very proficient at controlling how much of my sexual orientation is displayed in daily life. This is a very useful survival tool... one that you will never have to develop and so once more, are left in the dark... never to understand it.

Not to regurgitate your words back at you but your stereotype can be applied to heterosexuals as well:

So you could hide your love towards males and keep your love towards males secret..
    Today tho straights aren't afraid to show that they are straight they actually LIKE the attention, and use any opportunity to mention this. This sometimes makes you think some of them are just faking it..

Oh.. and one more thing... you don't throw yourself at any male right? (at least I hope not).... What makes you think I throw myself at any male or female? Just like heterosexuals... homosexuals and bisexuals with have standards and individual preferences in the people they are attracted to.
    Last edited by Aeradalia; 12-02-09 at 01:47 PM.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

actually women aren't there yet. Since you have a sig does this mean you will be a regular now? please say no. You aren't hot enough to compensate for your stupidity.
    Well actually women aren't there yet. Since you have a sig does this mean you will be a regular now? please say no. You aren't hot enough to compensate for your stupidity.
    You noticed my signature? Good. cuz it applies to you -- """sexy boy""" who can see and measure ppls hotness through computer screens..

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    Well actually women aren't there yet.

Agrees... it will take some time for women to learn how to fully master their emotions... though I am hopeful for my gender's future.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    lol drivle

I think, genius, you mean drivel.
    Oh Cain wants to play the spelling game. I could follow you around and catch all of your mistakes too. Looks like your not retarded to the piont that you don't know what I mean.

Oh look I mispelled piont, want to fix it for me?

Way to stereotype.
    Are you gay?

Its okay if you are, you can just say so.

Agrees... it will take some time for women to learn how to fully master their emotions... though I am hopeful for my gender's future.
    whattt? That's ridiculous! It's males who can't control their f**ing hormones!! (maybe because their levels are naturally higher in males but the fact remains!!!!!!!!)
    What makes you think I throw myself at any male or female?
    maybe not exactly throw but you did say
    because of an attraction you had no control over
    so..
    however, you aren't born with having absolute dominion over your emotions... you have to LEARN to control them. So naturally, I didn't know how to cover up these emotions in my younger years.
    dunno, i noticed the younger you are the more embarrassed you are about your crushes...

Quote Originally Posted by Everlovin View Post
    Oh Cain wants to play the spelling game. I could follow you around and catch all of your mistakes too. Looks like your not retarded to the piont that you don't know what I mean.

Oh look I mispelled piont, want to fix it for me?
    Feel free.

I guarantee that you won't catch me misspelling anything.

You also misspelled "misspell."

Feel free.

I guarantee that you won't catch me misspelling anything.

You also misspelled "misspell."
    So do you want to lick your shit off of my dick or not?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    don't... There're different kinds of blacks some of them have dark skin some are totally black, some of them are black but have bone structure of europeans and some of them look totally different.. Life is diverse
    this is like saying that all white guys look like a light omaba, while all the "black" people look like a dark omaba. there is a little thing called chromosomes and fortunately, no two people have the same ones...except for identical twins. (i think)

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyLoveHeart View Post
    17 year olds don't know shit.

I should know, I used to be one.
    haha it's funny because i think the same thing of people who can't buy their own liquor.

anyways... i f*cking love this thread!! so much anger and so many different fights happening at once. where is my freaking popcorn?!?!

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

haha it's funny because i think the same thing of people who can't buy their own liquor.
    There's one simple truth you have to realize not to be so happy about "being able to buy your own liquor" One day i Will be able to do that, but YOU will never be able to be 17 again.

BTW how many years ago were YOU seventeen?
    tho you certainly don't have to tell me if you feel uncomfortable..
    Last edited by elle; 13-02-09 at 05:38 AM.

There's one simple truth you have to realize not to be so happy about "being able to buy your own liquor" One day i Will be able to do that, but YOU will never be able to be 17 again.
    I don't want to be 17 again.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why would I want to be 17 again?

It's no better than 16, or even 18.

18 didn't change a damn thing besides the fact I had to pick up my own health insurance if I wasn't in school.

Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast