+ Follow This Topic
Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Are You So Lame In Your Choices?

Quote Originally Posted by elle View Post
    which of my statements made you think i'm a "snotty little bitch"??
    quote if possible..
    LOL

Did she seriously just ask that? That's like the Pope asking which one of his statements made people suspect he is Catholic.

This is like from only the first 3 pages of your posts.

I transformed from ugly to gorgeous in 2 moths.
    So it wouldn't be a big deal for me to approach someone if i was supposed to.
    And ya, I’m not for extreme feminism, of course having the right to vote is a good thing, but having no one to open a door for you or pay for you, or give you his coat if youre cold is not.
    (In response to - Men (or other people in general) are not here to serve you...)

Well it’s actually men themselves that convinced me that they are.
    My high-maintenance demands are all a result of everyone telling me how pretty and gorgeous I am. (But it’s okay, since there can never bee TOO many compliments I’m always happy to hear them!)
    in fact the first thing that ppl associate with me is “beautiful”.
    So anyway when you here it all the time and realize it you start to value yourself more and your “demands” go up too. And then I’m not making, guys serve me. They start it themselves. All of them.
    and if I accept an invitation I will always make my “high maintenance demands” clear to him and he seems perfectly happy and even proud that he can provide it for me.
    I believe 'snotty little bitch' is actually a compliment.

I'm beginning to suspect Elle is just a Troll. Noone can be this stupid for real.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

whoa, so young and so bitter and twisted. what a shame
    i wasn't born like this. I'm not bitter. I'm not upset about this reality of life. I just accept it and live according to it. It's natural it's like adapting to the fact that you can't fly: somewhat inconvinient, but you are so used to it that you don't really care or think about it most of the time.

you homo troll
    calm down girl. Just have patience Maybe one day some guy WILL recognize your virtues

I believe 'snotty little bitch' is actually a compliment
    with guys like you being a bitch is the only reasonable way of behaviour

^^now i know you are takin' the piss, mish has convinced me that you are just a kid messing about on these boards, my advice still stands tho, don't let guys do all the work coz one day you will see the consequences, if you're not a guy (which i'm starting to suspect you are)
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

I am new to this forum and have had the pleasure (or displeasure) of this being the first thread I have read.

It seems to me this is thread has been used as an opportunity for a young, insecure girl to get validation and do some self-promotion.

You haven't come here seeking advice, you have come here hoping a community of women would agree with your short-sighted views about men.

I for one am happy to learn that there are men that look past external beauty and are attracted to someone for more than a pretty face.

If who you are is represented in your posts, then I think this person made a very wise choice.

This thread makes me feel for men and what some women put them through. Playing the mysterious aloof untouchable beauty doesn't earn you attention. Interaction and communication is key to any successful relationship imo.

The fact that you even have to talk about your looks as often as you do, is a true sign you have nothing else to offer.

Good luck to you on your quest for emotional intelligence. I hope you find it.

if you're not a guy (which i'm starting to suspect you are)
    ...why?...

because even the most beautiful girls at 17 are insecure and being a boy you wouldn't know this yet.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

gotta use them in whatever way possible before they dump you to take care of your children alone, or leave you to do the abortion and many of them will.
    You do know what cause and effect is, right? With this mentality even let the good guys will run away.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by QuiteCurious View Post
    I am new to this forum and have had the pleasure (or displeasure) of this being the first thread I have read.

It seems to me this is thread has been used as an opportunity for a young, insecure girl to get validation and do some self-promotion.

You haven't come here seeking advice, you have come here hoping a community of women would agree with your short-sighted views about men.

I for one am happy to learn that there are men that look past external beauty and are attracted to someone for more than a pretty face.

If who you are is represented in your posts, then I think this person made a very wise choice.

This thread makes me feel for men and what some women put them through. Playing the mysterious aloof untouchable beauty doesn't earn you attention. Interaction and communication is key to any successful relationship imo.

The fact that you even have to talk about your looks as often as you do, is a true sign you have nothing else to offer.

Good luck to you on your quest for emotional intelligence. I hope you find it.
    Curious just text raped Elle!

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Elle, you're a pain in the ass and you've contributed NOTHING to anyone else on this forum. Why don't you branch out and look at some other threads? You might find that some people actually have real problems, not just problems relating to font color and poor grammar.
    way to tell her Cuddy.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Curious just text raped Elle!

That's gonna hurt a lot if the font was too big...
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Idk who's being dumber here....this girl...or the ones who are actually still replying to her obviously retarded comments.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

With this mentality even let the good guys will run away.
    SHIIIT didn't i say:
    Don't say anything about me. But most of my friends were in this exact situation..
    ???
    That's the whole point!!!! those girls who were left by their boyfriends when they got pregnant and stuff were "good", intelligent, caring etc.. girls.
    And "spiled bitches" as you call me never ended up in siuations like that cuz they did NOT have the qualities mentionoed above.
    How will you explain that?

-i'm still falling asleep-

Are you choosing to be a materialistic, shallow human being in order to protect yourself? Is that the point you are making here?

If so, I strongly doubt that after 14 pages of challenging argument, you are going to convince anyone here, that this is a good way to live.

Either you have a heart or you don't. I strongly believe in the laws of attraction; in short, you get what you give ... that might answer a few of the questions you have posted here.

Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast