+ Follow This Topic
Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Are You So Lame In Your Choices?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by elle View Post
    There's one simple truth you have to realize not to be so happy about "being able to buy your own liquor" One day i Will be able to do that, but YOU will never be able to be 17 again.

BTW how many years ago were YOU seventeen?
    tho you certainly don't have to tell me if you feel uncomfortable..
    me?? ashamed?? haha.. you're talking to the wrong person. i am currently 28.

personally i don't want to be 17 again. i miss the childhood days where i didn't have a care in the world, but then i look at my life now and it's basically the same thing, with more responsibilities. keep in mind when you tell me how i miss the 17 year old days because, you too soon will be leaving this years behind.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by QuiteCurious View Post
    I
    I for one am happy to learn that there are men that look past external beauty and are attracted to someone for more than a pretty face.
    i am going to have to disagree with you on this one. personally the first thing that i notice is how good she looks!! after we get to know each other, i then learn of her dick sucking skills, and finally personality falls into place at third.

raverboy

am going to have to disagree with you on this one. personally the first thing that i notice is how good she looks!! after we get to know each other, i then learn of her dick sucking skills, and finally personality falls into place at third.
    ?..

Chroist. This girl is 16 years old. I remember being nearly as dumb and as ignorant when I was younger.

Just ignore her. Eventually she'll come to her senses.
    Last edited by doppelgaenger; 13-02-09 at 12:49 PM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    elle.. of course you won't understand my post because it wasn't directed at you. if you look at who i quoted, it's referring who i am speaking too.

raverboy

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    Chroist. This girl is 16 years old. I remember being nearly as dumb and as ignorant when I was younger.

Just ignore her. Eventually she'll come to her senses.

Sadly Doppelgaenger... I never had the luxury of being this dumb... not as a kid or teen.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    i am going to have to disagree with you on this one. personally the first thing that i notice is how good she looks!! after we get to know each other, i then learn of her dick sucking skills, and finally personality falls into place at third.

raverboy
    Hey Elle, I think you just stumbled upon your soul mate.

Only if she gives good head though

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Hey Elle, I think you just stumbled upon your soul mate.
    whoa whoa whoa.. i did say that looks was the first thing right?? i can't see anything but a little girl in a blue shirt with that tiny avatar...

and i have to wait until she's atleast 18.. otherwise, i'd be a bad bad person.

raverboy

It seems to me this is thread has been used as an opportunity for a young, insecure girl to get validation and do some self-promotion.

You haven't come here seeking advice, you have come here hoping a community of women would agree with your short-sighted views about men.

+ 10 points

Only if she gives good head though
    - 20 points
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia View Post
    Sadly Doppelgaenger... I never had the luxury of being this dumb... not as a kid or teen.
    You think too highly of yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    You think too highly of yourself.
    I think she means she had to grow up too fast and she wishes it hadn't been that way.
    Spammer Spanker

whoa whoa whoa.. i did say that looks was the first thing right?? i can't see anything but a little girl in a blue shirt with that tiny avatar...

and i have to wait until she's atleast 18.. otherwise, i'd be a bad bad person.
    ya and you have to buy a car for at least 100.000$. I'm into guys with expensive cars
    Actually in real life they don't care that i'm under 18. (And i'm not very good at telling ppls age either ). Once i was approached by a guy who was 32!!!!!!!!!!!!! and on the internet a 43 y.o. wanted to ask me out. Anyway i didn't realize the first one was 32 so i had a date with him, but his age notwithstanding he had a pretty crappy car. I mean by 32 you could've saved enough to buy a Bentley or something!!
    His car was even worse than the one of my previous boyfriend who was 21 (that one was pretty down to earth and wanted to buy an even better car (good boy!)..
    i REALLY dunno what the 32 y.o was thinkin

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by elle View Post
    ya and you have to buy a car for at least 100.000$. I'm into guys with expensive cars
    Actually in real life they don't care that i'm under 18. (And i'm not very good at telling ppls age either ). Once i was approached by a guy who was 32!!!!!!!!!!!!! and on the internet a 43 y.o. wanted to ask me out. Anyway i didn't realize the first one was 32 so i had a date with him, but his age notwithstanding he had a pretty crappy car. I mean by 32 you could've saved enough to buy a Bentley or something!!
    His car was even worse than the one of my previous boyfriend who was 21 (that one was pretty down to earth and wanted to buy an even better car (good boy!)..
    i REALLY dunno what the 32 y.o was thinkin
    He was thinkin', "this girl is young and dumb".

And he was right!

He was thinkin', "this girl is young and dumb".

And he was right!
    and he was wroooong!! haha now he realized that crappy cars won't get him anywhere ..

Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast