+ Follow This Topic
Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast

Thread: Why Are You So Lame In Your Choices?

Quote Originally Posted by Lite View Post
    English mother****er. Do you speak it?
    I don't chase, I replace.

COMPLETE TOTALLY ****ING CUNT MARRIES RICH DUDE.

and this is news how? good grief all. she's right in the basics. If you're good enough looking, you'll land a rich guy. how is this controversial?

Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post

and this is news how? good grief all. she's right in the basics. If you're good enough looking, you'll land a rich guy. how is this controversial?
    We're not debating that.

However, she has this fairytale in her head that the man she marries will be rich, intelligent, socially affluent, and attractive. Those men have the ability to get any woman they want... and they will be going after someone with depth to them.

Any man that marries someone simply for their beauty will replace them as soon as that beauty fades. And it will. It always does.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post

Except if he's asian, evidently.

I'll just say one thing in answer to all your arguments against dainting rich men

All, rich, middle class, marginal men are humans and have the same kinds of feelings and emotions, all of them can both fall in love and lose interest. You can be f***ed and dumped by a middle class guy just as well as a millionaire. Among all classes of society there are men looking for real love and players in equal proportions. As if a middle class couple can never break up and has no conflicts!
    So in all cases your basically gonna be dealing with the same stuff. It's just there are women who don't wanna invest their time and effort in finding an ideal partner for themselves but prefer to pick a "closest to them" guy. And then there are other women, maybe not so many, who are ambitious and are willing to invest time effort and in many cases money to find an ideal partner. The first type of women call them Gold diggers! thus trying to portray their own lack of ambition and in many cases as a result lack of success as a good thing. (they in most cases get the support of "lame" guys who at some point were ignored and overlooked by a woman of the second type).
    Last edited by Junket; 22-02-09 at 10:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by elle View Post
    You can be f***ed and dumped by a middle class guy just as well as a millionaire. Among all classes of society there are men looking for real love and players in equal proportions.
    And this is where you argument crumbles. You need a reality check.

Note - Thanks to Fras for making it readable.

Any man that marries someone simply for their beauty will replace them as soon as that beauty fades.
    ...you can first marry for beauty but by the time this beauty fades in like 15 (that's a long per . o . time.) years you get used to a person and don't wanna change your life. (and you TOO get older specially if you married a younger person!)

Quote Originally Posted by elle View Post
    ...you can first marry for beauty but by the time this beauty fades in like 15 (that's a long per . o . time.) years you get used to a person and don't wanna change your life. (and you TOO get older specially if you married a younger person!)
    If you're stupid, these men aren't bringing you into their life for the long haul. They are doing it because you're young and attractive. When that fades, they'll toss you to the curb with the garbage.

Hate to break it to you, but just because a man gets older doesn't mean that he's stuck with the old bitch in his bed. He can replace you much easier than you can replace him.

If you're stupid, these men aren't bringing you into their life for the long haul. They are doing it because you're young and attractive. When that fades, they'll toss you to the curb with the garbage.

Hate to break it to you, but just because a man gets older doesn't mean that he's stuck with the old bitch in his bed. He can replace you much easier than you can replace him.
    First, as i mentioned earlier ANy kind of men can **** you and dump you. So any kind of woman can end up in this situation --why do happy families still exist????--- and no, just because i'm -SECOND TYPE OF WOMEN- doesn't mean that i'm dumb.

"Note - Thanks to Fras for making it readable." Yes fras has shown once again what a wanker he is; thank you for pointing it out.

youth and beauty as a tradeoff to status is well established. If you are nutbag then perhaps you haven't recognized it.

there used to be a social stigma against old guys and young women but that was a 20th century invention. Women's rights have basically made everything game insofar as women's sexuality is the considered the same as mens.

Whether you consider this progress or not is not the issue. it is what it is.

On a biological front, hot smexy chicas like anna nicole smith will always be marrying old friggin rich dudes.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ahh.... ignorance is bliss... that's the entire beauty of this thread. and probably why i bother reading all these freaking posts.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

On a biological front, hot smexy chicas like anna nicole smith will always be marrying old friggin rich dudes.
    BTW anna nicole smith is a really good example lol
    "While performing at Gigi's, a Houston strip club, in October 1991, Smith met elderly oil billionaire J. Howard Marshall and they began a relationship. During their two-year relationship, he reportedly lavished gifts on her and asked her to marry him several times. She divorced her husband Billy on February 3, 1993, in Houston.On June 27, 1994, Smith, 26, and Marshall, 89, married in Houston. This resulted in a great deal of gossip about her marrying him for his money. Though she reportedly never lived with him, Smith maintained that she loved her husband, and age did not matter to her. Thirteen months after his marriage to Smith, Marshall died on August 4, 1995, in Houston".

Why bother telling her anything?

This is like telling a dumb kid not to stick their finger in an electrical outlet... it's not going to work. Instead of wasting your breath... just hand the kid a penny, sit back, and enjoy.

And if they're really dumb... hand them another penny...
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

This is like telling a dumb kid not to stick their finger in an electrical outlet... it's not going to work. Instead of wasting your breath... just hand the kid a penny, sit back, and enjoy.

And if they're really dumb... hand them another penny..
    that's a good idea actually. ..or a dollar. better still.. why dont the whole forum give me a dollar?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^^^ and this is why no one gave a f*ck when they found smith's dead body...

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast