+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Are You So Lame In Your Choices?

This girl can't be for real.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Neo wins!
    ________

I think young guys nowadays take less initiatives than the older generation. Why are guys acting less like hunters?

Bloody hell, you sound exactly like a girl who considers herself gorgeous but wonders why the guys hang out with those who look decent but actually engage and have fun while talking instead of just hovering around and attempting to mysterious.
    you probably skipped my previous post. Where i said that i personally don't have any problems with guys. What i'm wondering about is why can't a guy show a not so good looking girl that he's not interested, but prefers to play along as though he's perfectly happy with her. Ok, i get it now, the reason you don't understand me is cuz when i'm saying this i hold in mind one particular girl. She was not pretty (at all, and especially compared to any other girl there) moreover she looked literally weird-- how she dressed was very weird, (no exaggeration here -like imagine the weirdest outfit you can think of--that'd be hers). All she had was self confidence a lot of it, she was the loudest person in class actually, and she was just playing around with all the coolest guys like walking up and tickling them and laughing and demanding (ina playful way) that they sit next to her during classes. And it *looked like* those guys were perfectly happy to be with her. But i'm sure that wasn't what they felt, like imagine you're the coolest guy and there's a bunch of hot girls (maybe only a bit less outgoing) right next to you but this one weird ugly girl clings on to you with her stupid jokes and tickling and basically doesn't let you get to any of the normal girls... This must have been annoying but none of the guys showed it, not even slightly so that that girl was absolutely sure she was every guy’s dream. And then I went ta camp and there again I saw her this time actually dating one of the hottest guys.
    So THAT’S what I’m talking about. And strange things like this happen every once in a while…Please explain to me this phenomenon if you can..

As a woman, I can tell you right now that I am embarrassed to be the same gender as you.

The solution to your problem?

Stop thinking you're pretty, stop thinking men are obliged to do anything for you, and stop thinking you're above conversation.

Go talk to a guy.
    Go ask a guy out.
    Go pay for his dinner.

You are not any better than or above any less attractive woman. Clearly, since they're the ones getting all the dates - you are doing something wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by elle View Post
    you probably skipped my previous post. Where i said that i personally don't have any problems with guys. What i'm wondering about is why can't a guy show a not so good looking girl that he's not interested, but prefers to play along as though he's perfectly happy with her. Ok, i get it now, the reason you don't understand me is cuz when i'm saying this i hold in mind one particular girl. She was not pretty (at all, and especially compared to any other girl there) moreover she looked literally weird-- how she dressed was very weird, (no exaggeration here -like imagine the weirdest outfit you can think of--that'd be hers). All she had was self confidence a lot of it, she was the loudest person in class actually, and she was just playing around with all the coolest guys like walking up and tickling them and laughing and demanding (ina playful way) that they sit next to her during classes. And it *looked like* those guys were perfectly happy to be with her. But i'm sure that wasn't what they felt, like imagine you're the coolest guy and there's a bunch of hot girls (maybe only a bit less outgoing) right next to you but this one weird ugly girl clings on to you with her stupid jokes and tickling and basically doesn't let you get to any of the normal girls... This must have been annoying but none of the guys showed it, not even slightly so that that girl was absolutely sure she was every guy’s dream. And then I went ta camp and there again I saw her this time actually dating one of the hottest guys.
    So THAT’S what I’m talking about. And strange things like this happen every once in a while…Please explain to me this phenomenon if you can..
    LMAO...Are you ****ing serious? Just because YOU think the girl is weird looking and blah blah doesnt mean the guy thinks so too. You and all your "hot friends" are groupies. You think a guy should be more into you just cuz of how you look? If you are dumb that attraction is not gonna last long honey, and from your posts you sound more on the dumb side. The girl obviously is a cool person and not uptight and isnt all about her looks. Maybe the guy likes that she isnt vain and thinks she is so hot.

Let me inform you I have been told by alot of people that I am beautiful,gorgeous,hot,sexy,everything in the book. But it didnt get to my head like it did to yours. I still dont think men are obligated to do shit, if it is offered, then be my guest, but I wont stand there and watch him like he knows what the next step is.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Hahahahahahahahahaha.

Sorry, but this is just getting more funny with every reply :").

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Do you see the underlined bold?

That is the answer to this stupid ass long thread.

Funny thing is, it's not even some crazy phenomenon, I think you've been couped up in your little barbie bubble for so long, and you're finally getting a glimpse of the real world.

Many guys don't want to have to deal with a "10" model in a long term relationship (keeping one around to f*ck is a different story). There's just always too much pressure to impress at any given time. Why should a guy endure the bullshit when he can have real fun with the girl next door? (And don't answer that, I wasn't asking you.)

Ok, yea I’m not for mediocre guys, but for those for whom “giving” is not a big deal.. They are also more into beauty cuz of their own high self confidence. I noticed-- the richer the guy the higher his own self-confidence is -the more likely he is to approach a beautiful girl himself.
    Really, you’re right there was no need for such a long discussion. This is probably cuz you’re older than me that you’re so conservative, and into personality values
    And don't tell me he's gonna f*ck me and dump me -- you have to realize you're comforting yourself this way -- and no i'm not dumb i'm well-educated and always hove smth to say in any intelectual discussion.. It characterizes you if you judge ppl's IQ by a post in a thread. You don't even realize that if i'm telling you --"i think beauty is really important for a relationship" it's not the same way with a guy, he's not hearing or reading it he is seeing it (beauty)! But hearing smth else!
    And one more thing--if i didn't have examples from real life where most beautiful but smtimes shallow women were loved by their husbands (rich), but really intellectual and "good" women were being abused by men i wouldn't be arguing with you now. YOU have to realize you're not living ina book where "the good always wins over the bad" but in real life where what you manage to hold on to is what you get.

And don't tell me he's gonna f*ck me and dump me
    Maybe not dump, but keep you on the side while developing a relationship with a woman who is not shallow.

From my experience guys who stay with shallow women are either using them until they get someone more compatible or are clinging on to them because they are insecure and they can't find someone better. If your end result is to be with an insecure person (rich or not), then perhaps you are on the right track. One thing is for certain, you won' get your equal acting like that (or on the second thought, maybe someone like that IS an equal to you)
    Last edited by Mish; 08-02-09 at 07:29 AM.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia View Post
    There will be work from BOTH in the dating game... not just the male. If you want certain qualities in a person, you might have to actually put forth some effort of your own to find them rather than nagging about how they 'aren't doing it right' for you. And as for tradition... well.. **** tradition...
    I just had a first hand experience of importance of a girl in a supportive role. I approached her and then she did everything she could to make me feel comfortable with her. She saw my interest and she responded with an equal amount of interest in me. Various supportive body language ques, encouraging to move closer, moving conversation into areas which will cover a lot of ground of interest and mutually enjoyed experience. I felt my initiation was compensated by her supportive role and I really enjoyed being in her company as a result. There was no feeling of superiority that some girls create when you approach them. This girl put in a lot of effort into the interaction and left me questioning why more girls can't be like that.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

that big, bright colored font kills my eyes jeeeez. i read three words now i think i have a migraine.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Ok, yea I’m not for mediocre guys, but for those for whom “giving” is not a big deal.. They are also more into beauty cuz of their own high self confidence. I noticed-- the richer the guy the higher his own self-confidence is -the more likely he is to approach a beautiful girl himself.
    Really, you’re right there was no need for such a long discussion. This is probably cuz you’re older than me that you’re so conservative, and into personality values

Wow... you really are shallow. Sounds more like you're looking for a sugar daddy and not love... yet you criticize the guys who aren't looking for a pretty little thing (like you) when it's obvious they are looking for someone who is less drama and more fun (which clearly isn't you).

Making fun of other posters who disagree with your views is a clear sign of immaturity... it stems from an insecurity you have yet to come to terms with.

And don't tell me he's gonna f*ck me and dump me -- you have to realize you're comforting yourself this way -- and no i'm not dumb i'm well-educated and always hove smth to say in any intelectual discussion.. It characterizes you if you judge ppl's IQ by a post in a thread. You don't even realize that if i'm telling you --"i think beauty is really important for a relationship" it's not the same way with a guy, he's not hearing or reading it he is seeing it (beauty)! But hearing smth else!

Why not tell you he's going to **** you and dump you? If he doesn't dump you... you'll still be second to whatever else he has going on. This much is apparent from your own posts.

Education does not necessarily make a person smart --- servants can memorize all kinds of trivial details but still are essentially retarded.

I also find it highly amusing you will debate with MEN about how MEN think. Perhaps I'm mistaken, but one would think the authority on what goes on in a man's brain would certainly be a man. Women do not think in the same fashion as them, so they can never truly understand them. Hence, you (being a woman) will never be capable of understanding men in general. It is a limitation you will have to come to grips with eventually.

And one more thing--if i didn't have examples from real life where most beautiful but smtimes shallow women were loved by their husbands (rich), but really intellectual and "good" women were being abused by men i wouldn't be arguing with you now. YOU have to realize you're not living ina book where "the good always wins over the bad" but in real life where what you manage to hold on to is what you get.

I'm curious as to what your definition of 'love' is... as well as you definition of 'good'... because how you define these terms will lend more understanding to your assumptions about beautiful/shallow women and 'good' women.

I think you have to realize that the conclusions we draw in life are based on a collective view from more than just ourselves. These conclusions must be thoroughly understood.... more than just 'seeming' to be a certain way. What you manage to hold on to isn't necessarily yours to keep... point in case... the beautiful/shallow woman with the wealthy man may have his riches but not his heart. So she may have him, but not in the ways that matter.

Your combative mood seems to hint at a losing battle. This is neither a battle and there aren't any losers. This is a place to review your own views of life, compare it with others, and... if necessary... update the views you hold with better information. In this manner you progress in life and can be more successful in life (more than just financial success.. mind you).
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    maybe you are attracted to lame gatherers who don't have the natural ability to hunt.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

approached her and then she did everything she could to make me feel comfortable with her. She saw my interest and she responded with an equal amount of interest in me. Various supportive body language ques, encouraging to move closer
    specially
    This girl put in a lot of effort into the interaction and left me questioning why more girls can't be like that.
    Cuz if you're enjoying it doesn't mean that all the girls will be enjoying an insecure man who can't do anything himself, who needs to be pushed, can't impress, who can't take charge, in other words a LAME INSECURE FLOPPY guy.. most of them (at least successful ones) would prefer to have a confident man with no insecurities, or at least the one capable of making an effort to appear confident, at their side. I personally wouldn't even waste my time on a lame guy (and i'm not alone), and that's why there are lonely women, they're looking for a REAL MAN, which takes time to find Cuz they are valued.
    Maybe not dump, but keep you on the side while developing a relationship with a woman who is not shallow.
    marrying, "keeping on the side" for 18-20 years, having children, bringing them up .. well. i'm okay with this kind of keeping on the side then, and from what i saw that's exactly what it's like..
    And yea, women were real shallow, spending all of their husbands' money shopping going to beauty salons, solariums etc, travelling to Egypt, Spain, Turkey, Italy, like every half-year then borrowing their friends money and leaving it up to their husbands to pay back, having 1000000 worth of furniture at home and changing it every half year, that's all they do, and yea, most important: insulting their husbands and saying they are lucky to have them and that they are too good for them , and leaving it up to husbands to take care of children too.. well, as i was saying i do wanna be kept on the side like that..
    And this is not my imagination or a story from a book, I know lots of women like that and the closest person i know who is like that is my aunt..
    I’m not THAT shallow so I can hope for a whole 30 years of marriage oh, “of being kept on the side” LOL
    that big, bright colored font kills my eyes jeeeez. i read three words now i think i have a migraine.
    You should definitely see the doctor, or else read only newspapers and scientific books, no women magazines, or websites, or anything else (they sometimes have it red on black it’ll kill you)

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast