+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Are You So Lame In Your Choices?

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    I just had a first hand experience of importance of a girl in a supportive role. I approached her and then she did everything she could to make me feel comfortable with her. She saw my interest and she responded with an equal amount of interest in me. Various supportive body language ques, encouraging to move closer, moving conversation into areas which will cover a lot of ground of interest and mutually enjoyed experience. I felt my initiation was compensated by her supportive role and I really enjoyed being in her company as a result. There was no feeling of superiority that some girls create when you approach them. This girl put in a lot of effort into the interaction and left me questioning why more girls can't be like that.

This sounds like a woman who has embraced the concept of 'equality' in the dating game. In the past, it was fair for men to provide most everything, as women really didn't have much to offer. However, this day and age, both have something to offer... so it makes sense for both to contribute during the dating game.

True, some like to cling to the 'old ways'... but when you stop to think about it... it's rather unfair for one to pay (money or attention) more than the other because of a tradition that no longer applies.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Quote Originally Posted by elle View Post
    I personally wouldn't even waste my time on a lame guy (and i'm not alone), and that's why there are lonely women, they're looking for a REAL MAN, which takes time to find Cuz they are valued.

marrying, "keeping on the side" for 18-20 years, having children, bringing them up .. well. i'm okay with this kind of keeping on the side then, and from what i saw that's exactly what it's like..
    And yea, women were real shallow, spending all of their husbands' money shopping going to beauty salons, solariums etc, travelling to Egypt, Spain, Turkey, Italy, like every half-year then borrowing their friends money and leaving it up to their husbands to pay back, having 1000000 worth of furniture at home and changing it every half year, that's all they do, and yea, most important: insulting their husbands and saying they are lucky to have them and that they are too good for them , and leaving it up to husbands to take care of children too.. well, as i was saying i do wanna be kept on the side like that..

You wouldn't waste your time on a 'lame' guy, but one that doesn't love you but showers you with gifts and a family is ok?

You're willing to trade your self-worth and happiness for financial security? Prostitutes trade self-worth and happiness for money. What does that make you?
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Sounds more like you're looking for a sugar daddy and not love...
    well, love comes and goes, i noticed that so there should be smth that you're less likely to lose (and + i think everyone has come to realize that money is an important thing after all)
    I also find it highly amusing you will debate with MEN about how MEN think
    Ok, then, it doesn't matter what they *think* cuz in real life they do the opposite of that.
    like here they are saying prettiness is less important than personality and that they like treating women as equal. But in real life when you meet with one and ask him about that he's like "i'm sick of tomboys and of feminists who try to be like mails, i want femininity, someone i could care about"
    I'm curious as to what your definition of 'love' is... as well as you definition of 'good'... because how you define these terms will lend more understanding to your assumptions about beautiful/shallow women and 'good' women.
    Good--caring, loving, sacrificing,
    Shallow--only care about stuff, money don't have any hobbies other than shopping and discussing how much other ppl's things cost..
    love-- it's a kind of excitement to see one particular person and being close to him, when you almost always think about him. But it doesn't seem to be fitting the picture cuz from what you are saying the way you choose( *fall in love* )with your partner is technical matching his interests and hobbies to yours and his personality to yours and love for me is something that you cannot control. But because it's something unstable you shouldn't rely on it when choosing a husband cuz it'll evaporate eventually.. and you''ll fall in love with somebody else.
    that's the answer to this too
    Sounds more like you're looking for a sugar daddy and not love...
    the beautiful/shallow woman with the wealthy man may have his riches but not his heart. So she may have him, but not in the ways that matter.
    well, she MUST have his heart to some extent cuz otherwise he wouldn't live with her... and you never know if you have someone's heart even if you're not shallow and have the best personality.. the fact that he continues to live with her is the only indication..

it's rather unfair for one to pay (money or attention) more than the other because of a tradition that no longer applies
    but it in tern makes them feel powerful and important..
    You wouldn't waste your time on a 'lame' guy, but one that doesn't love you but showers you with gifts and a family is ok?
    no i'm looking for a normal guy, or does he have to be EITHER lame OR a liar? Fortunately it doesn't or i'd prefer to be alone.
    You're willing to trade your self-worth and happiness for financial security? Prostitutes trade self-worth and happiness for money. What does that make you?
    no,-- read what i think about love in my previous post. It's something unstable, and if you marry just because of love you'll have to marry like 70 times. At least i would. i fall in love often, with all kinds of people.

Elle your definitions of love are based on infatuation... you really don't know what love is at all. Your views on men are based on those who aren't looking for love anyway... so these views are incomplete and flawed. And last, you're willing to offer sex and self-worth in exchange for financial stability - in essence, a prostitute.

Are you sure you want to live your life like this? If so, then stop criticizing others who want to gain far more from life than you...

- James Allen

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    This girl is obviously a troll, and not a very smart one. She'd better HOPE she's as pretty as she claims.
    Last edited by vashti; 08-02-09 at 09:41 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Agrees... Vashti...

- James Allen

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    this girl is a boy
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Cuz if you're enjoying it doesn't mean that all the girls will be enjoying an insecure man who can't do anything himself, who needs to be pushed, can't impress, who can't take charge, in other words a LAME INSECURE FLOPPY guy..
    LOL

Wtf? Are you calling me insecure and floppy because I enjoyed talking to a girl I approached who made me feel comfortable talking to her?

I think you obviously lost any bit of sanity you might have originally had
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

you really don't know what love is at all.
    so what is it? give me your definition if you have one..
    This girl is obviously a troll, and not a very smart one. She'd better HOPE she's as pretty as she claims
    says miss universe?
    or do you by any chance have some extra sense that tells you what a person looks like just by reading his/her posts? If so, this time it failed.. or maybe it's just for YOU that angelina jolie's lips look ugly or the fact that the second biggest modeling agency is ready to accept a person overlooking the fact that she's too short is not enough for you.
    Wtf? Are you calling me insecure and floppy because I enjoyed talking to a girl I approached who made me feel comfortable talking to her?
    i don't know you, but bythe way you put it that's exactly who you are look: your words:
    she did everything she could to make me feel comfortable with her
    poor girl. that's what comes to mind.
    and now you are saying something totally different:
    enjoyed talking to a girl I approached who made me feel comfortable talking to her
    i didn't comment on THIS but on the first quote.
    Last edited by elle; 08-02-09 at 10:30 AM.

Your definition of love is actually describing infatuation pretty well, as said. Question, are you older than 14 years?

poor girl. that's what comes to mind.
    and now you are saying something totally different:
    She's a poor girl for making me feel comfortable talking to her?

Wow, what a demented person you are. I don't think there's anything left to say to you Elle. You're officially insane.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

so what is it? give me your definition if you have one..

Love is very complex and yes, even though you may not comprehend... it is one of those things you have to experience in order to fully understand. However, one of the many tell-tale signs of love is the beneficial qualities love has for both involved, while still maintaining the balance between self-sacrifice and selfish desires. It is not a logical business arrangement... in that the desire to improve one another is driven more so by emotion and comes 'naturally' from the heart.

Infatuation... on the other hand, is purely selfish.

- James Allen

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ok, yea I’m not for mediocre guys, but for those for whom “giving” is not a big deal.. They are also more into beauty cuz of their own high self confidence. I noticed-- the richer the guy the higher his own self-confidence is -the more likely he is to approach a beautiful girl himself.
    Really, you’re right there was no need for such a long discussion. This is probably cuz you’re older than me that you’re so conservative, and into personality values
    And don't tell me he's gonna f*ck me and dump me -- you have to realize you're comforting yourself this way -- and no i'm not dumb i'm well-educated and always hove smth to say in any intelectual discussion.. It characterizes you if you judge ppl's IQ by a post in a thread. You don't even realize that if i'm telling you --"i think beauty is really important for a relationship" it's not the same way with a guy, he's not hearing or reading it he is seeing it (beauty)! But hearing smth else!
    And one more thing--if i didn't have examples from real life where most beautiful but smtimes shallow women were loved by their husbands (rich), but really intellectual and "good" women were being abused by men i wouldn't be arguing with you now. YOU have to realize you're not living ina book where "the good always wins over the bad" but in real life where what you manage to hold on to is what you get.
    1.) Rich men are not men's men.

2.) Rich men date hot women because hotter women are the ones that make it into those social circles. Why do you think ladies get in for free?

3.) I do have an appreciation for personality, that explains why I would never want to date you.

4.) Well, I'd maybe f*ck you.

5.) I don't recall saying anything about your IQ.

if i didn't have examples from real life where most beautiful but smtimes shallow women were loved by their husbands (rich), but really intellectual and "good" women were being abused by men i wouldn't be arguing with you now
    I believe you meant to spell "sometimes", and "sometimes" is correct. You've defeated yourself with your own statement. After all, not all rich couples are happy or faithful, nor are all, or even most, "good" women being abused.

Let's recap, what the hell is your point again?

Was it that you're jealous of confident women because you think you're more physically attractive but fail at attracting men because you cannot project attractive qualities?

Wait, wait.

Oh, and it's some inherent flaw on the men's part?

If it bothers you so much stop gunnin' for the cock and go munch a rug.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh, okay. I'll play along for a while.

says miss universe?
    or do you by any chance have some extra sense that tells you what a person looks like just by reading his/her posts?
    Of course not, troll baby wannabe. I haven't any idea what you look like, nor does anyone else. That's why I said I HOPE you are as pretty as you claim, because your brains sure aren't going to get you very far. You'd better hurry up and catch that man you are looking for, because once your looks are gone, you are finished, and my grandma will have a better chance of catching a man than you will.

If so, this time it failed.. or maybe it's just for YOU that angelina jolie's lips look ugly or the fact that the second biggest modeling agency is ready to accept a person overlooking the fact that she's too short is not enough for you.
    WTF are you going on about? Please arrange to have someone more proficient in English have a look at your posts before you respond.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast