+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Are You So Lame In Your Choices?

This is hilarious.

For a start? The amount of words you don't know how to spell indicates that no, you are not intelligent at all.

The fact that you are lumping men into one group that should only think one way, indicates that no, you really aren't smart whatsoever.

Are you living in the 1860's, girl?

• Men are not around to pay for your shit.
    • Men do indeed place importance on more than looks. Must be true, or else you wouldn't be here crying 'cause you can't get a date.
    • Stuck up, standoffish women like you, that will not take the initiative to talk to men - don't come across well. Men ignore that kind of woman.
    • Unless a man is looking for someone to f*ck and nothing else, they generally want someone they can hold a conversation with.
    • Being a "kept woman"? No better than prostitution. You're basically saying you'll marry a guy only if he pays for lots of shiny things for you. You're a shallow bitch.

You know why that "weird looking girl" was dating that "popular guy"?

Because he was lying to make her feel good. Oh no wait! That's YOUR logic. Actually sweetie, he was dating her because he liked her, liked who she is, and either liked her appearance better than you did, or didn't mind it in the slightest.

There's a novel idea for you.

Why don't you go out and work a full time job and provide for a stay at home husband?

Why do you deserve that yourself? You don't. You need to learn that. You do not deserve to be a "kept woman".

You had seriously start having some interesting hobbies to talk about and start expecting less out of a man, or you are going to end up dying alone and wondering why. You won't approach a man, yet you expect them to do all these things for you? I hope your therapist sorts that one out soon and you realise how batshit insane that notion is.

As for being pretty, I call "pics or it didn't happen" on this claim. Go take photos. And kid, I have worked in fashion photography and photoediting for years, so a couple of undoctored holiday shots will do just fine.

Kate Moss is 5'6'', too short to be much of a model, yet they hired her anyway.

And you know what? I think she's ugly as sin. Most catwalk models are deliberately chosen do to looking downright weird and having an unusual facial trait - such as Kate Moss' eyes being too far apart. Think about that before you whine about models.

Grow up. You expect too much and give too little. There's your problem.

You're a petulant and spoilt little brat.

It will not get you anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Let's recap, what the hell is your point again?

Was it that you're jealous of confident women because you think you're more physically attractive but fail at attracting men because you cannot project attractive qualities?
    I think her problem is that she's intimidated by the fact that she knows she is obligated to buss her ass tryin too hard to keep the guy around by trying to look good when her competition doesnt have to. She's jealous that this girl puts no effort into the things she is obligated to put effort in. She knows she is retarded, so she is forced to take all attention away from her ignorance, by putting it to her looks.

I'd say she's trophy wife material, but even the trophy wives make more sense than her.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Quote Originally Posted by elle View Post
    I noticed it a hundred and more times that all that matters to guys is accessibility of a girl (socially first). If a girl starts talking to him first and takes all the initiative he's almost for sure is gonna date her, and her looks won't really matter and in some cases at all. And it also won't matter how many beautifull, stunning, girls are right next to this not-so-good-looking-but-social girl, a guy won't even notice them. For some reason they prefer to take an easy path that will for sure lead to some results even if they are so-so results rather that take a harder path (even if it just means take the initiative and start the conversation) which will lead to a much better prize.
    I personally find it a bit (a whole bit) lame, and wonder " why is that? men are supposed to be hunters who want the best of the best, but in reality what they are doing is like preferring an already dead deer (no matter how disgusting it is) where all you have to do is collect it from the ground rather than chasing a healthy, fat one.
    This is true in many cases. If the girl is highly social and asks an AVAILABLE man out, he will most likely accept no matter what else she may be lacking (good looks, interesting & important goals, great personality/character. When a woman asks a man out, he immediately and naturally thinks about getting the putty.

I'm so vulgar but it needed to be said that way for emphasis.

He may or may not stay longer but that's beyond the topic of discussion.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

A bird in hand is worth two in the bushes.

i certainly would, if girls WERE SUPPOSED to do that,
    I don't know how old school your Irish ways are but....its 2009 no one is SUPPOSED to do anything.

You can ask out guys too. If you see a guy that you like, its probably because your attracted to him. And guess what? Other girls are attracted to him too. Why should he just drop what he is doing to chase you? Maybe he actually has a life of his own. Maybe he already has a few existing sexual relationships with other girls and he doesn't have the time to ask you out and play games with you.

Your going to have to step up your game and be more than "gorgeous" if you want to pull the kind of guys your talking about. And if you are expecting cool guys to flock to you...forget about it.

I never thought the day would come where I actually agree with Everlovin.

..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Quote Originally Posted by Everlovin View Post
    I don't know how old school your Irish ways are but....its 2009 no one is SUPPOSED to do anything
    I've lived in Ireland my whole life, and we are not all batshit insane like this chick. Please don't let her mar your opinions of us.

i think kate moss is gorgeous, she's a bit too thin but has a fab face. i reckon elle that you are very young and you are trying to figure out what roles men and women play. the problem is you probably won't even figure yourself out until you reach your 30's not mind trying to figure out men. don't be trying too hard to find a man. look at what you can do for your self development first, keep on educating yourself and learn to appreciate that in life you get back what you give out. treat others as you would wish to be treated and you'll be fine, good luck
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

I disagree with Eco on Kate Moss lol. I think she is ugly. Her face is weird looking but she gets alot of tv time so there must be something good about her altogether.

Well, ugly might be a strong word but weird looking definitely.

The fact that you are lumping men into one group that should only think one way, indicates that no, you really aren't smart whatsoever.

Are you living in the 1860's, girl?

Men are not around to pay for your shit.
    Men do indeed place importance on more than looks. Must be true, or else you wouldn't be here crying 'cause you can't get a date.
    Stuck up, standoffish women like you, that will not take the initiative to talk to men - don't come across well. Men ignore that kind of woman.
    Unless a man is looking for someone to f*ck and nothing else, they generally want someone they can hold a conversation with.
    Being a "kept woman"? No better than prostitution. You're basically saying you'll marry a guy only if he pays for lots of shiny things for you. You're a shallow bitch.

You know why that "weird looking girl" was dating that "popular guy"?

Because he was lying to make her feel good. Oh no wait! That's YOUR logic. Actually sweetie, he was dating her because he liked her, liked who she is, and either liked her appearance better than you did, or didn't mind it in the slightest.

There's a novel idea for you.

Why don't you go out and work a full time job and provide for a stay at home husband?

Why do you deserve that yourself? You don't. You need to learn that. You do not deserve to be a "kept woman".

You had seriously start having some interesting hobbies to talk about and start expecting less out of a man, or you are going to end up dying alone and wondering why. You won't approach a man, yet you expect them to do all these things for you? I hope your therapist sorts that one out soon and you realise how batshit insane that notion is.

As for being pretty, I call "pics or it didn't happen" on this claim. Go take photos. And kid, I have worked in fashion photography and photoediting for years, so a couple of undoctored holiday shots will do just fine.

And you know what? I think she's ugly as sin. Most catwalk models are deliberately chosen do to looking downright weird and having an unusual facial trait - such as Kate Moss' eyes being too far apart. Think about that before you whine about models.

Grow up. You expect too much and give too little. There's your problem.
    Why don't i deserve to be provided for? Men marry mail order brides who they choose on the internet just by looking at their pictures (and many o them look like prostitutes) and provide for them for the rest of their life! Like millions of them... Here's one mail order bride:

Am I a bitch compared to her???
    And many models and celebrities are also famous just because of their rich husbands who are essetially their sponsors..
    And Natalia Vodyanova (a model) married a british lord even tho she herself doesn't even have a school diploma! (and looks weird (with no makeup))...
    Am i worse than any of the above?
    if you've worked in fashion industry you should know: There are two types of models : commercial and editorial. Editorials are weird, they are high-fashion and they do runways, and commercial models are used to sell stuff (like makeup, clothes) so they have to look pretty and they are the ones you see in catalogues, tv commercials..And I'm this 2nd type.
    Infatuation... on the other hand, is purely selfish.
    how's it selfish???? It's supposed to be the most innocent kind of love
    Last edited by elle; 09-02-09 at 12:40 PM.

Because it's about YOU wanting someone with very little interest in what THEY want. Infatuation is just the primitive urge to want to ****... Love is more than that... it's miles from it, in fact.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

"Hey kids, look, a groupie!"
    "Can we take a picture, daddy? Please please please."
    "Sorry, no, if you take a picture they'll hang around for ages as if they're the people they see on MTV or something."
    "Aaaaaawwww....Okay."

But yeah, we should definitely step out of our fantasy world and stop relying on being interesting and hard-working people, and instead become shallow bitches who'll depend on some rich guy supporting them until they turn 28.

Infatuation is just the primitive urge to want to ****...
    no, that would be "passion"
    I think any kind of real love starts with infatuation then it either dissapears or turns into something more.

i looked it up. there'r lots of meanings but it's mainly sexual:
    (the 2nd one doesn't count cuz it's about children & parents not men)
    10, 11, 12 -- unrelevant) (and 9 is not about males and females either)
    so it's 100% sexual i have to say ):
    1. a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.
    2. a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for a parent, child, or friend.
    3. sexual passion or desire.
    4. a person toward whom love is felt; beloved person; sweetheart.
    5. (used in direct address as a term of endearment, affection, or the like): Would you like to see a movie, love?
    6. a love affair; an intensely amorous incident; amour.
    7. sexual intercourse; copulation.
    8. (initial capital letter) a personification of sexual affection, as Eros or Cupid.
    9. affectionate concern for the well-being of others: the love of one's neighbor.
    10. strong predilection, enthusiasm, or liking for anything: her love of books.
    11. the object or thing so liked: The theater was her great love.
    12. the benevolent affection of God for His creatures, or the reverent affection due from them to God.
    Last edited by elle; 09-02-09 at 01:07 PM.

Hey,i heard the village wants their idiot back.

Why don't i deserve to be provided for? Men marry mail order brides who they choose on the internet just by looking at their pictures (and many o them look like prostitutes) and provide for them for the rest of their life! Like millions of them... Here's one mail order bride:

Am I a bitch compared to her???
    And many models and celebrities are also famous just because of their rich husbands who are essetially their sponsors..
    And Natalia Vodyanova (a model) married a british lord even tho she herself doesn't even have a school diploma! (and looks weird (with no makeup))...
    Am i worse than any of the above?

if you've worked in fashion industry you should know: There are two types of models : commercial and editorial. Editorials are weird, they are high-fashion and they do runways, and commercial models are used to sell stuff (like makeup, clothes) so they have to look pretty and they are the ones you see in catalogues, tv commercials..And I'm this 2nd type.

Last edited by UKboy; 09-02-09 at 01:11 PM.

You fall in love many times?Boy,aren't you hormonal level a tad on the high side?
    Love is a commitment,your definition of 'love' would go under puppy love or infatuation.
    Love,chosing to love despite the many better ones that might come around the corner,what then is love since there are ever lasting of 'betterness' at every turn.
    They never end do they?

no, that would be "passion"
    I think any kind of real love starts with infatuation then it either dissapears or turns into something more.

i looked it up. there'r lots of meanings but it's mainly sexual:
    (the 2nd one doesn't count cuz it's about children & parents not men)
    10, 11, 12 -- unrelevant) (and 9 is not about males and females either)
    so it's 100% sexual i have to say ):
    1. a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.
    2. a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for a parent, child, or friend.
    3. sexual passion or desire.
    4. a person toward whom love is felt; beloved person; sweetheart.
    5. (used in direct address as a term of endearment, affection, or the like): Would you like to see a movie, love?
    6. a love affair; an intensely amorous incident; amour.
    7. sexual intercourse; copulation.
    8. (initial capital letter) a personification of sexual affection, as Eros or Cupid.
    9. affectionate concern for the well-being of others: the love of one's neighbor.
    10. strong predilection, enthusiasm, or liking for anything: her love of books.
    11. the object or thing so liked: The theater was her great love.
    12. the benevolent affection of God for His creatures, or the reverent affection due from them to God.

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast