+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Are You So Lame In Your Choices?

Quote Originally Posted by UKboy View Post
    Cooties!
    Sorry to tell you kid but they have not had those since the 3rd grade.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Of course not, troll baby wannabe. .
    Interesting how everyone who comes to this site and offers a different point of view is a troll. Are your feellings that fragile? You can't just disagree with someone without throwing that label around?

A troll is defined as someone who posts off topic, irrelvant or inflammatory messages. So by that definition Gribble, Indi, Mis, Vash, Cain, are trolls. I could write all the names of the trolls on this forum but my hand would get too tired.

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    Hey, we should all celebrate. This is the first time we got a hooker on LF.

And not a very good one either...

I'm just not convinced that she's really worth the price she keeps wanting...

$20 maybe... but 30 years, kids, house, car, and no responsibilities?
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

5 dollar sucky sucky
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

now c'mon i reckon elle is probably about 17/18yrs old and we can point her in the right direction rather than taking insult and insulting her back. whats the point of that? elle you have a lot of growing up to do and this is a difficult time in life for you if i'm right about your age. all i can say is be careful and don't go letting men pay for you coz one day you might meet someone nasty who wants more from you than you want to give.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

What's wrong with mail order brides? How are they different from girls you find on Match.com or eharmony? At least they're not as racist as American women...

Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
    What's wrong with mail order brides? How are they different from girls you find on Match.com or eharmony? At least they're not as racist as American women...
    OMG, this must be my twin

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Of course they're not, they're property, property can not have an opinion or preference.

How are they property? Let me give you a scenario because I know you are using a simplistic economic argument.

Rich dude marries a western woman.

Rich dude marries a foreign woman.

Does it matter where the woman came from? Aren't they all biologically the same? So why would a man date a woman half way across the world? It's not the biology... So why?

How are they property? Let me give you a scenario because I know you are using a simplistic economic argument.

Does it matter where the woman came from? Aren't they all biologically the same? So why would a man date a woman half way across the world? It's not the biology... So why?
    they are raised differently, have different morals and values. rich dudes have that option to choose out of what is available, unlike the rest of us who are stuck with whatever we can find in our neighborhood.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Because he either has a thing for foreign women, is on a power trip and doesn't want to deal with a more independent woman, is a pussy that can't approach women, or all of the above.

Here's a question to keep you on topic with your original statement that I was replying to before you try to dodge it. How does being a mail order bride make them any more or less "racist" than an American woman?

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Because he either has a thing for foreign women, is on a power trip and doesn't want to deal with a more independent woman, is a pussy that can't approach women, or all of the above.

Here's a question to keep you on topic with your original statement that I was replying to before you try to dodge it. How does being a mail order bride make them any more or less "racist" than an American woman?
    Of course the US has no ethnic people... And he gains sooo much more power by marrying a foreign woman....How again? So he's so scared of women that he is going to fly around the globe to meet someone who comes from an entirely different culture... Or all of the above...

point 1.
    Let us first point out the fact that American women are racist:
    [url]http://tierneylab.blogs.nytimes.com/2007/04/13/single-female-seeking-same-race-male/[/url]

If you can find ONE study that shows white or black women treating asian men on an equal footing as white men then I will concede the point. Good luck.....

Point 2
    Women in the rest of the world are racist in some respect but for an asian man they are much less so. It appears there is some strong negative feelings by Russian women towards black men but on the whole they treat asian men better than their western counterparts. Philipinas and Chinese are the same. Black men are treated well in many latin american countries as are whites. I don't know about asians but I suspect they would do well in Peru.

IF you are a man with means, there is no reason what so ever to marry a western woman over a foreign woman. In fact you may have more reasons to go abroad.

I personally find many of the strong family bonds one finds outside of our extreme individualism quite refreshing.

It appears there is some strong negative feelings by Russian women towards black men but on the whole they treat asian men better than their western counterparts. Philipinas and Chinese are the same. Black men are treated well in many latin american countries as are whites. I don't know about asians but I suspect they would do well in Peru.

IF you are a man with means, there is no reason what so ever to marry a western woman over a foreign woman. In fact you may have more reasons to go abroad.

I personally find many of the strong family bonds one finds outside of our extreme individualism quite refreshing.
    i know many russian girls married to black men, and vice versa.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Wait a second, are you that insecure asian dude that was crying about how you couldn't find a white woman to put your yellow dick in?

Jesus christ, I'm gonna enjoy what an idiotic mindset you've adopted.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Wait a second, are you that insecure asian dude that was crying about how you couldn't find a white woman to put your yellow dick in?

Jesus christ, I'm gonna enjoy what an idiotic mindset you've adopted.
    once again, it's all about how much money one has. my Thai friend has no problems getting hot white women, but on the other hand he does work for Peter Jackson.

Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast