+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Virtual confession

Virtual confession

I have found a virtual platform to confess your sins. I have tried it myself first and it works very well. It is free, takes a minute to register and they published my confession in 24 hours.

Please let me know if you like it, i give you a hint what my nick is in there. I am a warrior
    Last edited by Zekk_T_Strife; 15-06-04 at 01:20 AM.

isn't this like advertising/spam?
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

not spam

I am sorry if I have made it sounds like an advertisement. I was so excited when i saw my confession so wanted to share it with someone.

you should edit your post. i checked out the site and it was an interesting read. i actually thought some of them were funny. not an advertisement at all but some mods might see it that way.
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    damn ... uptight

Hi Panda Civic, I found the confessions quite funny as well. One guy admitted that he pees on the toilet roles in pubs' toilets and unfortunately he lives in my city. I am paranoid now, i can never touch any toilet roles in public toilets anymore

haha! there's A LOT of cheaters in there! sad to think what may happen if they found out!

Yes, this IS advertising. If you wish you remain here refrain from posting any more links.
    Heit ist mein taug.

is there a way to share funny links? without them being ads?

Listen,

I don't think that site was really advertising. It was interesting. It was entertaining. And it wasn't asking for you money. But did he have to post like four or five times about its existence?

Advertising (the internet definition) - displaying of one's web site or server in the interest to gain member's/hits to the site to gain a profit. Profit does not necisarrily mean that he will get money - BUT I have ran a few sites in my day and had little ads on the site and whenever I got hit's (unique page visits) I earned credit with an affiliate corporation and after so many credits I would get a check in the mail.

I have also ran websites that did not have this and I still spammed the sites like crazy just to get hits. Hits to a web admin are very very nice, and sometimes mean more than money.

Like lets see what would happen to this forum if we are had personal websites. or our own little "confession stands" (sorry, it just sounds so funny because of consesion stand.. lol). What would become of this site if we all just wanted to show others of how 'interesting' it was. it would eventually just become an entire forum full of advertising of personal websites and such.

And me, being someone that was banned from many many places in the past for advertising, want to get rid of all spammers and advertisers now. Kinda like in high school, your freshman year your picked on all year long. then your sophomore year you become 'one of the guys' and its now your turn to pick on the new freshman... kinda like that.

So yes, this was considered advertising - even if he wasnt gaining money from it - he was gaining members/hits. And that too is a profit.

...sometimes i don't read long posts. do you have any cliff notes?

my cliff notes are:

This thread was advertising. Period.

Well when someone spams the address across multiple threads its already becoming a nuisance and then you go to the site and it has a place for members to log in. This is an advertisement. People CAN post humorous sites if they wish. I remember not too long ago darkman posted a really hilarious site on cyber sex. It was simply a site with logs of funny cyber sex and had nothing else on there. That kind of thing is perfectly acceptable. All in all it's at the mods' discretions.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyGalbreath
    my cliff notes are:

This thread was advertising. Period.

thanks. i should have read it.

here's a link i found:

Last edited by Zekk_T_Strife; 15-06-04 at 08:33 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast