+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need to make next week special for her

Need to make next week special for her

Okay, i've been on a real guilt trip the past couple of days. I've been a bit moody lately and unwilling to participate when me and my girlfriend are talking with our friends (i've been informed by friends this seems to other her but i was dumb and didn't notice the signs). Then yesterday I did something incredibly dumb for no reason which was to question whether she loves me despite me knowing she does. She got upset but blamed herself which is making me feel awful as I was being the idiot so I deserve the blame.

So, seeing as next week is Valentine's week and I wanted to make up for being an idiot next week. I'm going to try and be less moody and participate when with our friends. But I want to really show her that I love her and I know she loves me. I was planning on giving her a rose a day with a handwritten message/short poem (she loves poetry, we got together after she read some of mine) about her. Is that an okay idea? Do you have any other ideas for week-long treats for her next week.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Personally, I would rather you just quit the bad behavior. I'm not sure why prolonging Valentines Day for a week would be appreciated, unless she is 15. It would bore me after the second day and look a little desperate.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Hm yeah that's what i was thinking...

like i'm going to cut out bad behaviour (it's all me being insecure really), could I like on Valentines day as I can't see her that day (her younger brother's birthday), send her flowers on that day with the note i'll love you till the last one dies and put a fake one in there...

any like small fun things I can do for her and she's 18 btw

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The note and fake flower is kind of cheesy, but at 18, I probably would have liked it (assuming I liked YOU).
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?