+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ahh, middle school love

[QUOTE=vashti;423029]Well, they are still kicking each other.

Bob- you should be warned that girls your age can be absolutely psycho. Really, you should enjoy this crush for as long as you can, but when it comes down to BF/GF situations, you should wait for as long as possible. Girls usually become quite demanding and positively nasty if they don't get what they want. They put a lot of unrealistic expectations on boys because they crave continuous attention. Then, when you can't take it anymore, the whole school will know about it, and everyone will be gossiping about you behind your back.
    QUOTE]

Would it be possible for us to sort of admit our feelings to each other and sort of just have just us both know we like each other and wait until we're older to go out? Thanks.

also, since i get straight a's, im often bored in class. today in math class i counted how many times she looked at me, even though i wasn't looking at her. just sort of glaring around the area she was in. but i counted... 26 times in an hour-long class. also, i noticed a few times when she looked at me she was twirling her hair, one of those "things that people do when they like you." so im confident she likes me xD

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The most I would tell her is that you want to date her when you are older. (Maybe 16 or 17.) I mean, she likes you for sure, but I don't know that I would come right out and tell her now. If you do, she will expect you to be her boyfriend. If you are her boyfriend and she catches you looking at or speaking to another girl, you will have HUGE drama.

I should warn you that if she is the needy/clingy sort who is being pressured by her friends to have "boyfriends" in Jr. High, she may not be thrilled with you telling her you want to date when you are older (rather than now). In fact, she may even move on to another boy. But still, I think the drama that is involved with relationships at your age is worth taking the risk of losing her. This is not the girl you will end up marrying one day, after all.

You probably won't listen, because that is the nature of being your age, but you will see the wisdom of what I am saying one day.
    Let us know what you decide to do.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    By the time cbrider has a 16 year old daughter, you'll be a gross middle aged man (to a 16 yr old). So if you sneak in her window to do anything, it will likely be rape.
    Yea I think it would be rape anyways captain obvious. I was kidding....but why do I have to be gross when I am middle aged?
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    Yea I think it would be rape anyways captain obvious. I was kidding....but why do I have to be gross when I am middle aged?

Nice freaking advice in a thread from a 13 year old boy!!!

Carl.

Quote Originally Posted by carl1222 View Post

Carl.
    Ok Carl, suck my dick.

OV.

Quote Originally Posted by carl1222 View Post

Carl.

I think the irony is that in this context... Bob has far more maturity and manners than OV. Sorry, have to say it.. cause it's true.

Bob, I think you should have fun with her as a friend... the playing games and such was something I absolutely loved to do when I was your age. Didn't care much for the dating when I was 13, it was demanding, awkward, and boring... to be quite honest.

Best to save the dating and such for when you're 15 or 16... for now, enjoy the fun and games... be happy that she likes you and wants to spend time with you (though I recommend some shin guards).
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia View Post
    I think the irony is that in this context... Bob has far more maturity and manners than OV. Sorry, have to say it.. cause it's true.
    Oh I completely agree on the manners. However define maturity, cause I disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    Oh I completely agree on the manners. However define maturity, cause I disagree.
    Only in the given context.. your maturity seems to have slipped so that you may continue with childish behavior. Not necessarily an insult against you... just something I've noticed. In another post... when you're not wanting to make light of the topic... you'll probably be far more thoughtful and your maturity will show again.

Consulted the dictionary on this one, and I was using the term in this fashion:

3. fully developed in body or mind, as a person
    4. pertaining to or characteristic of full development:

Essentially I was using the definition that describes the characteristics of full development of the mind... the remarks you made did not require full development of the mind... so someone less mature than you could've made them. So you appeared to be immature. I then weighed the level of maturity that was required to make those select comments of yours against the comments Bob had made.... Bob's comments required more development of the mind than your comments did.

The comments you made earlier did not achieve more maturity than the comments of Bob... so in this context, Bob displayed more maturity in his words than you did.

Is this a reference to your true maturity? No.
    This is purely based on a few select comments only... nothing more.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

The thought of children at my age terrifies me.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

Alright. Thanks for all the help!

PS: You're only really mature if you can play M rated video games. True story!

so today we were going on a fieldtrip. she owed me two dollars so when she handed me the quarters our hands touched and she didnt pull away for a few seconds. after that we sort of giggled, but im really happy for the advice. thanks!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Aw, young love.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia View Post
    Only in the given context.. your maturity seems to have slipped so that you may continue with childish behavior. Not necessarily an insult against you... just something I've noticed. In another post... when you're not wanting to make light of the topic... you'll probably be far more thoughtful and your maturity will show again.

Consulted the dictionary on this one, and I was using the term in this fashion:

3. fully developed in body or mind, as a person
    4. pertaining to or characteristic of full development:

Essentially I was using the definition that describes the characteristics of full development of the mind... the remarks you made did not require full development of the mind... so someone less mature than you could've made them. So you appeared to be immature. I then weighed the level of maturity that was required to make those select comments of yours against the comments Bob had made.... Bob's comments required more development of the mind than your comments did.

The comments you made earlier did not achieve more maturity than the comments of Bob... so in this context, Bob displayed more maturity in his words than you did.

Is this a reference to your true maturity? No.
    This is purely based on a few select comments only... nothing more.
    What are you? dumb? everyone acts immature than once in a while. Not to mention it is over-rated.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by 5812707 View Post
    so today we were going on a fieldtrip. she owed me two dollars so when she handed me the quarters our hands touched and she didnt pull away for a few seconds. after that we sort of giggled, but im really happy for the advice. thanks!
    Cute! Enjoy these feelings while they last. They are golden!
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast