LadieNisha4U2NV's 2009 Update

Alright too late to say Happy New years anyway, but this is my 09' update:

FINALLY FINISHED WITH SCHOOL!!

Just got my grades tonight and they are as follows:

English 12-1: 92
    English 12-2: 91
    Biology: 92
    Physical Science: 87

I am super frikken happy about that. Graduation is in either May or June, supposedlyt the 31st of May with the possibility of a change so idk as of right now. But otherwise, I am very glad to say I am finished with school and am getting my high school diploma. I'm definitely putting a picture with me in my cap and gown with my princess here so look for it.

I've got a boyfriend. He's not new to be mentioned here actually. He's the guy I mentioned after my ex. I know there will be a lecture, so I'm asking you guys to save it in advance. Things are going pretty well with us, we are almost a month in now. I am very happy with my decision to be with him because he is a very good person at heart and has genuine feelings for me.

I am still jobless. Which sucks ass. I'm looking for jobs in the newspaper and online but right now I dont have much luck. Hopefully by March I have a job because I planned another trip to georgia and Florida in August and I planned everything out completely this time around.

My princess will be 2 in April. Things with her and I are great. The bond between us cant get any stronger IMO. I've stopped nagging about the petty things I am required to do as a parent lol. She finally calls me mommy, except she says "Mama" instead. She is VERY smart, and picks up on thngs very quickly. She repeats everything said like a parrot, so w watch our mouth around her alot more now lol.

Currently everything is going great other than this job thing. Slowly but surely people arehiring but I am keeping my hopes up and looking forward to a good future. I feel pretty damn good about myself.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

sounds good!
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

I had such crap grades in high school. I still think my incredible logic and ability to manipulate my boss is what got me my job and not my degree. I think grades are over-rated. Congrats though, now you can go to college and fail out there.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 11-02-09 at 01:48 PM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."