View Poll Results: Do You like to make Russian Women, your life partner ?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 75.00%
  • No

1 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Caring Russian Women End Your Search for Dream Life Partner

Caring Russian Women End Your Search for Dream Life Partner

Russian Women are well known for their beauty and intelligence. They always try to make them selves fashionable and stylist so they take the proper care of beauty. These women love wear wonderful dresses and make themselves happy. They provide a great value to the ideals of marriage and family. The great adjustment capacity makes them easily adjust with family life. They are more loving and caring in nature. They always try to bind their family with great love and maintain their family life with their husbands happily. They choose the husbands out side from the county as the Russian males do not give importance to their family and neglect their family responsibly. These women are highly educated and more intelligent. They can smoothly maintain the professional works and can manage every situation calmly. These women respect the social culture and very modern in outlook. So a great numbers of western men are interested to get these women as their partner with good family values.

I wouldnt pick a woman over another just because shes russian. It depends on the girl. I actually had a short online relationship with a russian girl. She wanted money to come here I soon learned. Sorry I'm not desperate enough to send some chic money to maybe move here. I have a feeling thats what your after.
    If I've helped you plz hit thanks----> : )
    ""In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps""

[URL="http://www.myspace.com/silverracerkh"]http://www.myspace.com/silverracerkh[/URL] <---- ADD ME : )

Will the bitch do my dishes?
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Alexappleton View Post
    Russian Women are well known for their beauty and intelligence. They always try to make them selves fashionable and stylist so they take the proper care of beauty. These women love wear wonderful dresses and make themselves happy. They provide a great value to the ideals of marriage and family. The great adjustment capacity makes them easily adjust with family life. They are more loving and caring in nature. They always try to bind their family with great love and maintain their family life with their husbands happily. These women are highly educated and more intelligent. They can smoothly maintain the professional works and can manage every situation calmly. These women respect the social culture and very modern in outlook. So a great numbers of western men are interested to get these women as their partner with good family values.
    yay, go Russian women!!!! I am glad someone took time to perfectly describe my being!

Quote Originally Posted by lightning88 View Post
    I wouldnt pick a woman over another just because shes russian. It depends on the girl. I actually had a short online relationship with a russian girl. She wanted money to come here I soon learned. Sorry I'm not desperate enough to send some chic money to maybe move here. I have a feeling thats what your after.
    maybe she wasn't Russian. maybe she wasn't a woman. it could've been a little indian kid trying to scam you.

Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    maybe she wasn't Russian. maybe she wasn't a woman. it could've been a little indian kid trying to scam you.
    Lol that doesn't explain the Russian order bride thing.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    Lol that doesn't explain the Russian order bride thing.
    i have at least 5 friends with Russian order brides, all happy with kids, i also know 2 girls who did leave their husbands. but the chances are still good, a lot has to do with how compatible they are, and not all girls are the same.

Really? I've never heard a situation where the mail order thing worked out.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My husband cheated on me with some Russian chick (who knew we were married). There were so many in my neighbourhood, and they were generally unfriendly and only hung out with other Russians. They never smiled. Ever. Always wondered why.

That is my experience with Russian women.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

One of my friends is a Russian woman, 25 years younger than her husband, who is American, but they appear to be happy and just had a baby. She's a lovely person, she really is.

However, the bitch does NOT do my dishes...
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    One of my friends is a Russian woman, 25 years younger than her husband, who is American, but they appear to be happy and just had a baby. She's a lovely person, she really is.

However, the bitch does NOT do my dishes...
    Russian brides come in all shapes and colors.

I've always had a sour experience with Russian women (and I met quite a few) for some reason they always feed my stereotype. No problem with women from any other culture, just them.

(Indig is an exception )
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    I've always had a sour experience with Russian women (and I met quite a few) for some reason they always feed my stereotype. No problem with women from any other culture, just them.

(Indig is an exception )
    we'd make a great couple......in bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    I went on cam with her she was russian and I happen to know she was female *coughs* LOL
    If I've helped you plz hit thanks----> : )
    ""In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps""

[URL="http://www.myspace.com/silverracerkh"]http://www.myspace.com/silverracerkh[/URL] <---- ADD ME : )