+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Safe Rough Sex

Safe Rough Sex

my girlfriend started very strongly hinting to me that she wanted to have rough sex. i'm not the most sexually experienced person in the world, and this is the first time i've done anything like this. what are some good techniques and ways to avoid actually hurting her? i want to make it enjoyable and am definitely ok with experimenting, but it's difficult for me to bring myself to be rough with a female and i want to make sure i don't hurt her. any advice?

Well there's not much you can do, she pretty much asked you to bruise her ass.

You should talk to her about it and ask her how she wants to be ****ed, and ask her how hard and stuff.

once again, i have said it before, in my experience, girls ask for that when we have to deal with a small cock that doesn't reach where it's supposed to. get a penis pump.

Little bit of common sense goes a long way... just 'play it by ear'... ask for some suggestions from her and during sex, learn by trial and error. She will take necessary steps to keep herself from getting hurt too much.

Have fun... this could be a great learning experience.

In regards to Indignant, some women don't care if the guy is big or small... they just want it rough because of the excitement of it and that pain mixed with pleasure feels good for them. I doubt a woman that would prefer a guy with a larger size and be slow and gentle would settle for a guy that is small, rough and fast.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia View Post
    Little bit of common sense goes a long way... just 'play it by ear'... ask for some suggestions from her and during sex, learn by trial and error. She will take necessary steps to keep herself from getting hurt too much.

Have fun... this could be a great learning experience.

In regards to Indignant, some women don't care if the guy is big or small... they just want it rough because of the excitement of it and that pain mixed with pleasure feels good for them. I doubt a woman that would prefer a guy with a larger size and be slow and gentle would settle for a guy that is small, rough and fast.
    my ex wasn't that big, and i could never enjoy it as much as i did with someone on a biggger side. we did last for 3 years, but when i started having desires for others and when we broke up, i finally understood what i was missing all those years.

Maybe what she's asking for isn't so much about being violently thrown around, but the whole experience of having sex with you. Honestly, I enjoy it when my husband makes sweet, tender love to me, but more often, I just want to be taken. It's more about how he grasps my shoulders so firmly and has such a pressing need to have sex NOW than the amount of force exerted.

You won't hurt her by pushing her onto the bed. You won't hurt her by holding her wrists together, over her head, as you push her knees apart with your leg insistently. You won't hurt her by demanding that she take off her panties for you in a husky voice.

It's a mood you need to create, not some kind of wrestling match.
    Spammer Spanker

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    once again, i have said it before, in my experience, girls ask for that when we have to deal with a small cock that doesn't reach where it's supposed to. get a penis pump.
    Wait.

In your experience, you ask for rough sex when you have to "deal" with a small penis?

Or in your experience you've talked to other women that have asked for rough sex when they've had to "deal" with a small penis?

Also, how cavernous are their vaginas?
    Last edited by Junket; 12-02-09 at 05:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Wait.

Your experience you ask for rough sex when you have to "deal" with a small penis?

Or in your experience you've talked to other women that have asked for rough sex when they've had to "deal" with a small penis?

Also, how cavernous are their vaginas?
    i personally had that experience, i have been told that my vayjay is really small. i guess he must've been beyond small for a guy, he wasn't tall or big either, about 5'6.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i personally had that experience, i have been told that my vayjay is really small. i guess he must've been beyond small for a guy, he wasn't tall or big either, about 5'6.
    "Beyond small"?

Your comments are so vague they're virtually worthless, you gotta be more specific than just "big" and "small".

Also, you're pullin' the shit other women pull when they want to sound credible, by leaving out important details.

in my experience, girls ask for
    This is misleading, and a little confusing.

With "my experience", one would assume that you are referring to only yourself and your experience, but when you throw in "girls ask for", this is a blanket statement thrown on any woman that has ever asked for rough sex, when you're not even citing anyone but yourself.

I'm not sure if you do this deliberately, or are simply careless with your words.

"Beyond small"?

Your comments are so vague they're virtually worthless, you gotta be more specific than just "big" and "small".

Also, you're pullin' the shit other women pull when they want to sound credible, by leaving out important details.

This is misleading, and a little confusing.

With "my experience", one would assume that you are referring to only yourself and your experience, but when you throw in "girls ask for", this is a blanket statement thrown on any woman that has ever asked for rough sex, when you're not even citing anyone but yourself.

I'm not sure if you do this deliberately, or are simply careless with your words.

is this a sensitive subject for you Fras? yes, i am not the only who has complained of guys with small penises. we, girls talk and share our sexual experiences, you know. what's here not to understand? where does it create a confusion for you?

i am sure women do love rough sex occasionally, me included, but when it's constant, then there could be another reason.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    is this a sensitive subject for you Fras? yes, i am not the only who has complained of guys with small penises. we, girls talk and share our sexual experiences, you know. what's here not to understand? where does it create a confusion for you?

i am sure women do love rough sex occasionally, me included, but when it's constant, then there could be another reason.
    It's the semantics that get to me.

I already pointed out the misleading statements in your post.

You essentially jumped from "my experience" to "every woman's experience" within the same sentence.

Also, in your post quoted above you're now amending what you had said in your first post.

girls ask for that (rough sex) when we have to deal with a small cock that doesn't reach where it's supposed to.
    Notice how you went from an statement of absolutes, to a statement of variables.

You're like the John Kerry of LF.

It's the semantics that get to me.

I already pointed out the misleading statements in your post.

You essentially jumped from "my experience" to "every woman's experience" within the same sentence.

Also, in your post quoted above you're now amending what you had said in your first post.

Notice how you went from an statement of absolutes, to a statement of variables.

You're like the John Kerry of LF.
    once again, i am not as educated as most of yous are. I have only finished 7 grades in Russia and took a GED test when came here. You do get my point, there's no need to scrutinize all of statements. I will try to learn from you, oh the great one, and hopefully one day will become the Bill Clinton of LF.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    once again, i am not as educated as most of yous are. I have only finished 7 grades in Russia and took a GED test when came here. You do get my point, there's no need to scrutinize all of statements. I will try to learn from you, oh the great one, and hopefully one day will become the Bill Clinton of LF.
    No I didn't get your point that's why I brought it up, I wanted to know exactly what you meant. What you think and what you say don't always seem to match up.

Plus, I thought you were shootin' to become the Monica Lewinsky of LF?

No I didn't get your point that's why I brought it up, I wanted to know exactly what you meant. What you think and what you say don't always seem to match up.

Plus, I thought you were shootin' to become the Monica Lewinsky of LF?
    sure, i'll take ML. please tell me which part you didn't get and i'll make sure to explain it to you in my best russian.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    sure, i'll take ML. please tell me which part you didn't get and i'll make sure to explain it to you in my best russian.
    Oooo.

Just translate this one:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast