+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Too much thinking :(

Too much thinking :(

Hi

I have a problem, a huge problem really, well for me it is... i'll give the full story i think to make sure it's clear.

There's a girl i liked call her say alice. I went out with her a few years ago, then she dumped me. I've liked her ever since, i was at boarding school. Now i'm back, i asked her out and decided that if she said no i would get over her... so i asked her and she said no, i decided to get over her then...two weeks later i found myself liking another girl...amber say. So i thought i was over alice, and asked amber out. She then said yes, i was with her for several weeks then alice came back and told me that she actually did like me. But i said i wasn't gunna do anything about it cos of amber. So for 2 months i was with amber. Then i got too close to alice one night and she kissed me and i kissed her back, and i fingered her and she tossed me off. I then told amber this and she got really upset as one would and so we're no longer together, but now i'm with alice cos i thought it would be a waste of a relarionship if nothing came from me cheating.
    BUt the problem now come in that i actually find that i love amber, and things aren't as great with alice as i'd thought they would be and hoped they would be. So i've been with alice a week, and it doesn't feel right, i do find her great and all, but i just have these ridiculouse feelings for amber still. So i don't know wheather to give it a while with alice, or break up with her, and just think about stuff for a while.
    Any advice? (other than i shouldn't have cheated in the first place ect. lol)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pietomb View Post
    Hi

I have a problem, a huge problem really, well for me it is... i'll give the full story i think to make sure it's clear.

There's a girl i liked call her say alice. I went out with her a few years ago, then she dumped me. I've liked her ever since, i was at boarding school. Now i'm back, i asked her out and decided that if she said no i would get over her... so i asked her and she said no, i decided to get over her then...two weeks later i found myself liking another girl...amber say. So i thought i was over alice, and asked amber out. She then said yes, i was with her for several weeks then alice came back and told me that she actually did like me. But i said i wasn't gunna do anything about it cos of amber. So for 2 months i was with amber. Then i got too close to alice one night and she kissed me and i kissed her back, and i fingered her and she tossed me off. I then told amber this and she got really upset as one would and so we're no longer together, but now i'm with alice cos i thought it would be a waste of a relarionship if nothing came from me cheating.
    BUt the problem now come in that i actually find that i love amber, and things aren't as great with alice as i'd thought they would be and hoped they would be. So i've been with alice a week, and it doesn't feel right, i do find her great and all, but i just have these ridiculouse feelings for amber still. So i don't know wheather to give it a while with alice, or break up with her, and just think about stuff for a while.
    Any advice? (other than i shouldn't have cheated in the first place ect. lol)

Thanks

yep, our problems are minor compared to yours.

You've blown it with Amber, permanently. Don't even think about trying to get her back.

Alice let you finger her when you were with someone else. In my opinion, you deserve one another. Why don't you try to make the best of it with her, instead of ruining that, too?
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Pietomb View Post
    but now i'm with alice cos i thought it would be a waste of a relarionship if nothing came from me cheating.

Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

It is amazing that these kind of idiots are getting so much action.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    It is amazing that these kind of idiots are getting so much action.

haha

-real talk-

My first advice was gonna be castration ... but I decided to wait.

OK ... my advice to the OP ... get castrated!

Carl.

All joking and sneering aside... my suggestion to you would be self-control. If you constantly jump from one relationship to another with the 'grass is always greener' mentality... you will never be happy with anyone you find.

Take some time to reevaluate the choices you have made and compare those with what you really want out of life --- what you really want out of a relationship.

You're hurting yourself in the long run and creating havoc for those you encounter (trust issues for the girls you cheat on.. for one), and this is all really unnecessary --- even cruel. Assume responsibility for your actions. It's the only way you'll ever be truly happy... and it will minimize the hurt you inflict on others as well.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

its very much 'you cant have you cake and eat it too". I can understand why you felt tempted by alice (but you really shouldnt have cheated) because there would of always been a "what if". but the way you went about it has just f**cked things up for lack of a better term. I mean whos to say you wont get back with amber and then start thinking, oh well i didnt really give alice much of try, ya know? You've got a case of the 'what if's. it sucks but theres nothing you can really do about, it wouldnt be fair to hound amber to try get back with her, youv destroyed her trust and confidence and it also wouldnt be fair to alice (however karmas a bi*ch she deserves it). youv pretty much gone on pooped on all your doorsteps, i think you shuld take some time to be single and reflect on what it is you really want...in general, not jsut with them 2.
    ~He who laughs last didn't get it~[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

There seriously has to be a mathematical formula for cheaters.

a+b=x
    a+c=y
    a-b-c=x-y
    x-y=0

Seriously, when will people get it, cheating doesn't pay. You get your lime light for a short while, then you feel upset because you realize you were so much happier with what you had and you want it back and its gone.

**** cheaters.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

Meh i'd have to agree with u all, including those calling me a complete moron, but in other words
    Ye i've over complicated it and it's not that bigger deal really, so u know ignor and all good, cheers for any constructive critisicm (probably spelt that wrong). and for telling me to shut the **** up XD