+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How can i make my wife love me more?

How can i make my wife love me more?

Met my wife about months ago, married her 2months later..
    She has had a bad past, brought up in a broken family, abortion at a young age and she seems to be emotional and intimacy problems..
    She says she can love me much more than she does, but she doesn't know how?
    How can i help her?
    I've been feeling unfulfiled recently, cause i know she loves me but she can love me so so much more..
    I can't live without her and i love her to death..
    How can i help her bring down the walls?

why you got married so fast?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

No offense, but don't be surprised if this marriage falls apart.

Two months after you met her you married her? And you likely haven't been married very long. Don't try to fix someone that's broken. And don't expect her to be so deeply in love with you after such a short time.

I would like to recommend that you get over this whole "can't live without her" thing. If you don't, you're going to be in for some heart break if this marriage fails like it probably will.
    I don't chase, I replace.

You guys got married way too soon. You dont fully know each other to be deeply in love. Marriage out of infatuation I'm guessing? How much do you really know about this woman anyway?
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Why would you marry someone with so much baggage so early? Such poor judgment.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You might try counseling. In any case, please practice birth control. You do not need to bring any babies into such instability.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I agree with cain
    [URL="http://www.fcom.gr"]www.fcom.gr - διάδρομοι γυμναστικής[/URL]
    [URL="http://www.fcom.gr"]όργανα γυμναστικής, ποδήλατα γυμναστικής[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    You might try counseling. In any case, please practice birth control. You do not need to bring any babies into such instability.

What she said... AND... don't think for a moment that bringing a child into this world will SOLVE any problems... because they won't. Stable relationships are the best environment for children... this relationship is far from stable.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Well all the other posts on here were extremely negative - I would like to say something positive. Yes you got married rather quickly probably before really getting to know each other but you're married now and that is something worth fighting for.

Just like your wife I had a difficult past, and a hard time trusting people. When I first met my boyfriend he thought I was a cold person, and I had my walls up. But as time went on, I learned to trust my boyfriend. He helped me overcome my past. He was always gentle and patient. He treated me consistently. If he said he was going to do something then he would do it and that built trust. There have been bumps in the road but my walls have come down and we have a great relationship. We have been together almost 3 years and will be getting married soon.

The best thing I think you can do is love your wife and show her that it's ok for her to let down her guard. Oh one last note, even though my boyfriend is extremely gentle and sweet he doesn't let me push him around. It is important because I trust and respect him as my man and this has made me fall even more in love with him.

Hope this helps and best of luck.