+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I girl invited me to her apartment, but it didn't happen!!!!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Condom in the ass?

A real man would ride bare.

Given that you walked her home, perhaps she was being polite and showing gratitude by inviting you in? Perhaps in that 30 minutes she sobered up and realized letting some stranger into her house was a bad idea? Perhaps not all women that invite the opposite sex (especially strangers), into their house are prepared to put out?

If you are interested in having sex with her, why not invest a little bit more and put in the work to getting it? I don't think you have really earned it by this account.

i personally dont see how youd get pleasure ****ing a stranger.id be too worryed about stds to enjoy it. sex is best if you actually know the person or maybe its just i care about females and making them happy sexualy too......and not just myself. ......
    If I've helped you plz hit thanks----> : )
    ""In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps""

[URL="http://www.myspace.com/silverracerkh"]http://www.myspace.com/silverracerkh[/URL] <---- ADD ME : )

She was drunk so you walked her to the apartment and tried to take advantage of the situation but failed. You suck. You suck for trying to take advantage of someone drunk and two you suck even more for failing at it. It is like a failed suicide attempt...it is double the fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    What bothers me the most is that he doesn't think there's anything wrong with having sex with a woman that's wasted.

I hope you know, Lost, that if she were to claim rape the next morning she would have a case, right? Alcohol impairs judgment and voids consent if she has buyer's remorse later.
    Yea, that is the first thing that crossed my mind. I feel for women these days. Imagine if a girl is just plain drunk and just wants help to get home, doesn't matter guy or girl... just needs help... but the second she asks the man assumes she wants to offer sex or that he has potential to get it. If he was less of an idiot he would help her to sleep, leave a phone number, and excuse himself if she is sick. I bet he would get a call.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 13-02-09 at 01:24 PM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    So wait, what if the guy is equally drunk, and they both wake up to regret it and claim rape?
    Time paradox! the universe implodes...Though...you have to wonder...what does sex look like between two people so wasted that they can not be responsible for a decision they make.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    She was drunk so you walked her to the apartment and tried to take advantage of the situation but failed. You suck. You suck for trying to take advantage of someone drunk and two you suck even more for failing at it. It is like a failed suicide attempt...it is double the fail.

Yea, that is the first thing that crossed my mind. I feel for women these days. Imagine if a girl is just plain drunk and just wants help to get home, doesn't matter guy or girl... just needs help... but the second she asks the man assumes she wants to offer sex or that he has potential to get it. If he was less of an idiot he would help her to sleep, leave a phone number, and excuse himself if she is sick. I bet he would get a call.
    your right.

[URL="http://www.myspace.com/silverracerkh"]http://www.myspace.com/silverracerkh[/URL] <---- ADD ME : )

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    what does sex look like between two people so wasted that they can not be responsible for a decision.
    FUNNY!

Just a few weeks ago a friend of mine had a situation in which she invited a guy from a club over, but made it perfectly clear to him beforehand that nothing was going to happen,and that if he doesn't like that he shouldn't be bothered to go there.

And wouldn't you know it, he tags along, after a while he makes a move, she freaks out and they start yelling at one another, he refuses to leave, she calls a friend to get him out and the drama ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    then you and DM should arrange a playdate
    Maybe. But not unless you answer my ****ing question

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    Negative.

According to SFSU, rape is sexual intercourse done against the will of a person when the person is unable to give consent (i.e., unconscious, asleep, incapacitated or under the influence of alcohol or drugs.)

They further go on to define consent and incapacitated.

Consent is…
    • from the roots words of con to feel sentir with
    • to give permission and agree to by free will
    • based on choice
    • is active not passive = yes means yes, silence means no
    • both people must be fully conscious and have clearly communicated their consent
    • Consent to some form of sexual activity does not necessarily imply consent to other forms of sexual activity.

Incapacitated is…
    determined by the amount of alcohol we consume over a period of time, signs include
    1. slurred speech
    2. bloodshot eyes
    3. smell of alcohol on the breath
    4. shaky equilibrium
    5. vomiting
    6. outrageous or unusual behavior
    • If all of the above symptoms are present, then your partner cannot legally give consent.
    • If someone is in a blackout or unconscious they are unable to give consent to sex.

He claims that she was wasted and she even admitted to being drunk. Numbers 1, 2, 3, and 4 would all most certainly be present. Depending on her stomach, 5 may or may not have been present. And I would say that inviting a stranger upstairs for sex would qualify as outrageous or unusual behavior.

Legally, she could NOT consent to sex.
    Don't you mean affirmative? I already stated that this is power with rape laws.

I have seen the rape laws for a few states and am aware of them. I am saying that women don't always want that. If I am drunk, I don't want some law saying that I was raped. A few smart judges know that.

It was made to (cover the man's behind) or "just in case" she cries rape.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

I'm not a guy who bores the girls like maybe... you :p
    Quote Originally Posted by tooxshort View Post
    She invites you into her room and you decided to talk? ... drunk? drunk talk? If she was drunk, that was your ticket to make like the movies and start strippin' each other down right away. You probably bored her to her senses ...

lol I'm sure you would have done the same damn thing...
    Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    Desperate dude.

LOL I always use protection!
    Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    are you sure you want to put your dick in a random chicks hole and then pray to God you didn't get an STD, huh?

Hey hey hey! She was the one who invited me ok!!! All of you are getting me wrong! You assholes! I had no intentions... the thing is that I just thought she wanted to have sex when she invited me to her room, ok!!
    Quote Originally Posted by swargolet View Post
    I was wondering the same thing. Completely taking advantage of her, but at the same time she is the one that invited him up not the other way around. unless that was your sole intention from the beginning.

Also, yes in those situations just pounce.

Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    Don't you mean affirmative? I already stated that this is power with rape laws.

I have seen the rape laws for a few states and am aware of them. I am saying that women don't always want that. If I am drunk, I don't want some law saying that I was raped. A few smart judges know that.

It was made to (cover the man's behind) or "just in case" she cries rape.
    How was that law made to cover the man's ass?

Am I just not seeing it? This law works against... not for... men.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast