+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: I girl invited me to her apartment, but it didn't happen!!!!

Lost, it's obvious you're a desperate tool. You can deny it all you want but if you weren't then you wouldn't be so disappointed that sex with a drunken woman didn't happen.

And I hate to break it to you, but if you can't seal the deal with someone with impaired judgment then how the hell do you expect to ever get laid?
    I don't chase, I replace.

Hey hey you morons My intentions were not ****ing her you idiots! I just thought it would happen ok! When I was in her room I got a little excited but she dissapointed me

Quote Originally Posted by Lostalien View Post
    Hey hey you morons My intentions were not ****ing her you idiots! I just thought it would happen ok! When I was in her room I got a little excited but she dissapointed me
    No, you're the idiot.

You had no intention on having sex with her and yet you were disappointed that it didn't happen? Bullshit.

When she invited you upstairs I know you got a little boner in your pants because you thought you'd be able to finally lose your virginity.

You should become a mortician. At least they can't say no.
    I don't chase, I replace.

I think you really suck. I have to say thank you for giving me this bad reputation. Hey girl, I lost my virginity with your mom, ok??? You're a horrible person! You say I was trying to take advantage her??? We didn't have sex in the first place, ok? Actually she could rape me!
    It didn't happen ok! You understand?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    No, you're the idiot.

You had no intention on having sex with her and yet you were disappointed that it didn't happen? Bullshit.

When she invited you upstairs I know you got a little boner in your pants because you thought you'd be able to finally lose your virginity.

You should become a mortician. At least they can't say no.

Well, I'd rather have that "horrible person" Cain help me home if I was drunk than you!
    Spammer Spanker

I think you really suck. I have to say thank you for giving me this bad reputation. Hey girl, I lost my virginity with your mom, ok??? You're a horrible person! You say I was trying to take advantage her??? We didn't have sex in the first place, ok? Actually she could rape me!
    It didn't happen ok! You understand?
    the point is not that it didnt happen,the point is you were trying to have sex with a drunk girl then got upset when she said no......when in fact she was probly just looking for help to get home,and if you were a decent guy youd of helped her home and left your number and most likly have gotten a relationship out of it! but all you were concerned about is "why didnt the drunk chick i dont even know fukk me?" thats why we judge you tool
    If I've helped you plz hit thanks----> : )
    ""In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps""

[URL="http://www.myspace.com/silverracerkh"]http://www.myspace.com/silverracerkh[/URL] <---- ADD ME : )

lol I didn't try..... I felt like a loser coz it didn't happen.... She said no??? I didn't ask her! damn.... Anyways I just don't get this girl making look like a rapist! If I was one I would no be here talking about this!
    Quote Originally Posted by lightning88 View Post
    the point is not that it didnt happen,the point is you were trying to have sex with a drunk girl then got upset when she said no......when in fact she was probly just looking for help to get home,and if you were a decent guy youd of helped her home and left your number and most likly have gotten a relationship out of it! but all you were concerned about is "why didnt the drunk chick i dont even know fukk me?" thats why we judge you tool

dude,you still dont get it,She wanted help not sex,she was probly testing you to see if you were after sex or youd be a nice guy,when act all pouty it gives off the impression you only wanted sex and not a relationship,get it??? you blew it. the fact she said no sex tells me she could tell you wanted sex.most girls will not just fukk you,they want relationships,and I dont blame them,so do I and I'm a guy,sex is much better if you know the girl and care for her first.MOST girls feel the same way. the ones that will just fukk you I'd be afraid of catching std's from if I were you.
    Last edited by lightning88; 14-02-09 at 08:30 AM.
    If I've helped you plz hit thanks----> : )
    ""In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps""

[URL="http://www.myspace.com/silverracerkh"]http://www.myspace.com/silverracerkh[/URL] <---- ADD ME : )

What you mean, she said,'no sex'???? I have to admit that I got excited when she invited me to her place, but I never said something like,'let's have sex'. My intentions were not to have sex when I saw her leaving the bar... Some of you are thinking I tried to rape her!!! Now everyone of you will treat me like shit in here... Rape is different and something I would never do!
    Quote Originally Posted by lightning88 View Post
    dude,you still dont get it,She wanted help not sex,she was probly testing you to see if you were after sex or youd be a nice guy,when act all pouty it gives off the impression you only wanted sex and not a relationship,get it??? you blew it. the fact she said no sex tells me she could tell you wanted sex.most girls will not just fukk you,they want relationships,and I dont blame them,so do I and I'm a guy,sex is much better if you know the girl and care for her first.MOST girls feel the same way. the ones that will just fukk you I'd be afraid of catching std's from if I were you.

What you mean, she said,'no sex'???? I have to admit that I got excited when she invited me to her place, but I never said something like,'let's have sex'. My intentions were not to have sex when I saw her leaving the bar... Some of you are thinking I tried to rape her!!! Now everyone of you will treat me like shit in here... Rape is different and something I would never do!
    I think you are missing the point, lost. There are different kinds of "rape." Nobody has suggested that you considered using physical force to make her have sex with you against her will. But if a girl is so drunk that she barely knows what she is doing, then it still can be rape even is she's saying "f**k me, Lostalien!!"

All we are saying is that instead of being disappointed in yourself for not not scoring with an impaired girl who would regret it the next morning (if she indeed even remambered), you should be telling yourself: "If I help a dead drunk stranger home from a bar, I shouldn't even consider having sex with, her even if SHE asks for it."

Carl.

Next time if you happen to be alone with a girl in her apartment (a sober girl) make sure you do a back rub. Nice, long, sensual back rub that will wash away all her worries, like the waves of the ocean flowing smoothly through the sand.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Lost... you just made a bad first impression on the forum... you can recover from this... the more we get to know you, the more we'll realize you're not this way... so relax.

Depending on your age and experience... it's understandable that when it became apparent that sex could be a 'possibility' you became excited. However, it was her choice to refuse... no need to feel badly (or let down) for it.

No, you're not a loser for being unable to score with a drunk chick. Declining a drunken woman's advances is the more honorable thing to do.

Read a few of the posts on here... ask a few more questions... can only help to expand your understanding of relationships and women...
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Nice one lol! Humor is needed here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    Next time if you happen to be alone with a girl in her apartment (a sober girl) make sure you do a back rub. Nice, long, sensual back rub that will wash away all her worries, like the waves of the ocean flowing smoothly through the sand.

WTF? It's like you're saying many many guys rape while they only had sex with a drunk girl... It's something that happens a lot actually.... I would not call that rape.
    Quote Originally Posted by carl1222 View Post
    I think you are missing the point, lost. There are different kinds of "rape." Nobody has suggested that you considered using physical force to make her have sex with you against her will. But if a girl is so drunk that she barely knows what she is doing, then it still can be rape even is she's saying "f**k me, Lostalien!!"

All we are saying is that instead of being disappointed in yourself for not not scoring with an impaired girl who would regret it the next morning (if she indeed even remambered), you should be telling yourself: "If I help a dead drunk stranger home from a bar, I shouldn't even consider having sex with, her even if SHE asks for it."

Carl.

WTF? It's like you're saying many many guys rape while they only had sex with a drunk girl... It's something that happens a lot actually.... I would not call that rape.
    I should modify that a bit ... sure, lots of people get drunk and have sex ... but having sex with a VERY drunk STRANGER put's you on very thin ice in the eyes of the law. I would go a bit farther and say you shouldn't have sex with a very drunk girl unless you already have a sexual relationship with her.

Carl.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast