+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: I girl invited me to her apartment, but it didn't happen!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by carl1222 View Post
    I should modify that a bit ... sure, lots of people get drunk and have sex ... but having sex with a VERY drunk STRANGER put's you on very thin ice in the eyes of the law. I would go a bit farther and say you shouldn't have sex with a very drunk girl unless you already have a sexual relationship with her.

Carl.
    I forgot that this was a stranger. Very good point. Why do people want to sex complete strangers anyway? Who knows what their sti status could be.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    I forgot that this was a stranger. Very good point. Why do people want to sex complete strangers anyway? Who knows what their sti status could be.
    Hahaha lesa ... and I was thinking "Why do people want to sex a falling down drunk?"

For girls, she's getting a semi-limp noodle at best.

For guys, it should be statutory rape ... because she is just lying there like a statue! Besides, getting head just to be followed by her throwing up in my lap is NOT sexy!!!!

Carl.
    Last edited by carl1222; 23-02-09 at 09:35 AM.

Off topic:

Why is it called rape if you have sex with a willing young girl?
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Quote Originally Posted by LadieNisha4u2nv View Post
    Off topic:

CYA

If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Cya?

_______
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Off topic:

I assume by young you mean underage. And Its called rape because underage girls can't legally consent
    If I've helped you plz hit thanks----> : )
    ""In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps""

[URL="http://www.myspace.com/silverracerkh"]http://www.myspace.com/silverracerkh[/URL] <---- ADD ME : )

Off topic:

That's right on topic, Nisha.

It comes down to your definition of "willing."

Example: If a girl who is not a slut has a 12 pack of beer and slurs "anyone want to f**k me? climb aboard!" is she willing? We can argue that she put herself in that situation, but the law protects her because at that moment, the alcohol has made her out of her mind and therefore unable to give consent. So the law reasons ... not that she regrets her drunken folly (that's NOT rape) but that her behavior is so bizarrely out of character that she was not behaving sanely.

Same reasons that it's rape to have sex with a profoundly retarded girl or a psychotic ... she is not able to consent because she can't appreciate the the quality and consequences of her actions in ANY remotely rational way.

It's a high very hurdle for sure, Nisha ... 99.99% of drunken sexual encounters are not rape unless force is used or she says "no." The law doesn't protect women who are simply made too stupid by their drunkedness not to respond to their lowered inhibitions. But here, we are talking about a girl too drunk to get home on her own who gives in to having sex with a total stranger.

Carl.
    Last edited by carl1222; 23-02-09 at 10:25 AM.

That's right on topic, Nisha.

It comes down to your definition of "willing."

Example: If a girl who is not a slut has a 12 pack of beer and slurs "anyone want to f**k me? climb aboard!" is she willing? We can argue that she put herself in that situation, but the law protects her because at that moment, the alcohol has made her out of her mind and therefore unable to give consent. So the law reasons ... not that she regrets her drunken folly (that's NOT rape) but that her behavior is so bizarrely out of character that she was not behaving sanely.

Same reasons that it's rape to have sex with a profoundly retarded girl or a psychotic ... she is not able to consent because she can't appreciate the the quality and consequences of her actions in any remotely rational way.

It's a high very hurdle for sure, Nisha ... 99.99% of drunken sexual encounters are not rape. The law doesn't protect women who are simply too stupid by their drunkiness not to respond to their lowered inhibitions. But here, we are talking about a girl too drunk to get home on her own who gives in to having sex with a total stranger.

Carl.
    he/she said :off topic then the way he/she said young girl,I think he/she meant underage not drunk.

[URL="http://www.myspace.com/silverracerkh"]http://www.myspace.com/silverracerkh[/URL] <---- ADD ME : )

Cya?

_______
    cya=see you or goodbye.

(idk why he said it either)

This reminds me of a time when I was raped by a girl once. I was unwilling but she forced me to do it.

The shame.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

She's not underage..... She was only drunk....
    I got kinda excited when I went to her room because I've single for long... coz I have depression and I tend to be very isolated.... now I feel like crying..

Quote Originally Posted by lightning88 View Post
    he/she said :off topic then the way he/she said young girl,I think he/she meant underage not drunk.
    Underage sex is what's called a crime of strict liability ... consent is NO defense.

Carl.

CYA means "Cover Your Ass"!!! hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by Lostalien View Post
    She's not underage..... She was only drunk....
    I got kinda excited when I went to her room because I've single for long... coz I have depression and I tend to be very isolated.... now I feel like crying..
    All we are trying to say, lost, is that "only drunk" has emotional consequences for her. Even if she was rational enough to consent, imagine her waking up the next morning crying because she had sex with you, a total stranger ... would you feel good about that? Would you care??? Imagine her guilt and abject shame because she let that happen. Is getting your d**k waxed really more important than that?

Carl.
    Last edited by carl1222; 23-02-09 at 10:41 AM.

If you don't wanna believe is all good son of a b****
    CYA means "Cover Your Ass"!!! hehehe

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast