+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I girl invited me to her apartment, but it didn't happen!!!!

I girl invited me to her apartment, but it didn't happen!!!!

I was walking downtown last night and I see a girl leaving a bar. She was really wasted and I she kept staring at me, so I asked her if she was ok???? She said she was pretty drunk.... I walked her to her apartment and then she told me to come to her room. We were just talking about what we do and stuff like that (normal things when you meet someone). The thing is that it never happened!!!!!!! After talking for like 30 minutes she told me that I should leave coz she had classes early in the morning...

When girls take you to their places it does not always mean sex!!! That's what I actually wanted I think there was something that I had to do to get it while I was in her room but I just didn't do it... WHAT'S IT GUYS?

I think I didn't seduce her well... I didn't do a good job I think

Help guys!!! Next time I wanna make it!!!! I don't wanna get invited to a girl's room and get nothing... How do I make sure I get sex when a girl invites me to her place??? I need to know how you guys do it! What's the technique????

You mean you didn't try the back rub?
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

lol troll.
    I don't chase, I replace.

LOL I'm sure I didn't turn her on! One of the major problems with last night is that she didn't feel totally comfortable with me.....

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    You mean you didn't try the back rub?

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She invites you into her room and you decided to talk? ... drunk? drunk talk? If she was drunk, that was your ticket to make like the movies and start strippin' each other down right away. You probably bored her to her senses ...
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Maybe some vestige of self-preservation told her not to **** this guy she just met on the street when she was plastered.

That's the situation, right? It sounds like you didn't even know this girl.
    Spammer Spanker

are you sure you want to put your dick in a random chicks hole and then pray to God you didn't get an STD, huh?

What bothers me the most is that he doesn't think there's anything wrong with having sex with a woman that's wasted.

I hope you know, Lost, that if she were to claim rape the next morning she would have a case, right? Alcohol impairs judgment and voids consent if she has buyer's remorse later.

Desperate dude.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    What bothers me the most is that he doesn't think there's anything wrong with having sex with a woman that's wasted.
    I was wondering the same thing. Completely taking advantage of her, but at the same time she is the one that invited him up not the other way around. unless that was your sole intention from the beginning.

Also, yes in those situations just pounce.

Quote Originally Posted by swargolet View Post
    I was wondering the same thing. Completely taking advantage of her, but at the same time she is the one that invited him up not the other way around. unless that was your sole intention from the beginning.

Also, yes in those situations just pounce.
    Having sex with a woman that clearly appears wasted is wrong whether she invited you up or not. Look at my above post. If she wakes up the next morning and regrets doing it, she CAN claim rape and the charges WILL be legitimate. As long as there is some alcohol in her system they CAN prove how much she had drank and then doing body weight and alcohol content calculations can determine how inebriated she was.

Women that are drunk can not legally consent to sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    Women that are drunk can not legally consent to sex.
    Who makes these laws? What is this...power with rape and power with rape laws too? Women don't always want to be seen as victims just because she has sex when she is drunk. If she gives consent it is not rape. It's when the idiot assumes she wants sex that makes it rape...not the drunkenness itself.

The OP "did good" because he was waiting on her permission. But he is still a desperate dude.

There is a small minority of women who may have remorse the night after and claim rape so that she is not seen as a slut but that's another issue.
    Last edited by lesa; 13-02-09 at 03:57 AM. Reason: :(
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    Who makes these laws? What is this...power with rape and power with rape laws too? Women don't always want to be seen as victims just because she has sex when she is drunk. If she gives consent it is not rape. It's when the idiot assumes she wants sex that makes it rape...not the drunkenness itself.

The OP "did good" because he was waiting on her permission. But he is still a desperate dude.

There is a small minority of women who may have remorse the night after and claim rape so that she is not seen as a slut but that's another issue.
    Negative.

According to SFSU, rape is sexual intercourse done against the will of a person when the person is unable to give consent (i.e., unconscious, asleep, incapacitated or under the influence of alcohol or drugs.)

They further go on to define consent and incapacitated.

Consent is…
    • from the roots words of con to feel sentir with
    • to give permission and agree to by free will
    • based on choice
    • is active not passive = yes means yes, silence means no
    • both people must be fully conscious and have clearly communicated their consent
    • Consent to some form of sexual activity does not necessarily imply consent to other forms of sexual activity.

Incapacitated is…
    determined by the amount of alcohol we consume over a period of time, signs include
    1. slurred speech
    2. bloodshot eyes
    3. smell of alcohol on the breath
    4. shaky equilibrium
    5. vomiting
    6. outrageous or unusual behavior
    • If all of the above symptoms are present, then your partner cannot legally give consent.
    • If someone is in a blackout or unconscious they are unable to give consent to sex.

He claims that she was wasted and she even admitted to being drunk. Numbers 1, 2, 3, and 4 would all most certainly be present. Depending on her stomach, 5 may or may not have been present. And I would say that inviting a stranger upstairs for sex would qualify as outrageous or unusual behavior.

Legally, she could NOT consent to sex.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    So wait, what if the guy is equally drunk, and they both wake up to regret it and claim rape?

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    So wait, what if the guy is equally drunk, and they both wake up to regret it and claim rape?
    I wouldn't know.

I would assume that they would offset each other and nothing would happen.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast