Hi everybody..

okay well I am in a stupid problem and I cant solve it myself anymore, I need advice/help whatever you guys can tell me..Its a long story so I apologize, here is what happened:-

I am in a long distance relationship with this guy for almost 2 years now. He lives in New York and I live in Dubai, so actually really far away. We both are 18 years old. This relationship is mad complicated, complicated as in, first 3 months we didnt really care, maybe because it was the start. But in January 2008 we started getting along very well and talked alot, pretty much all the time on the internet (he didnt have a cell by then). We were happy till april arrived and his ex-gf said ''i love you'' to him, he was really mad that day and he was almost about to leave me until he found out that she lied to him. We had a huge argument that day and thats where my relationship got messed up. He apologized countless times but i couldnt forgive him and i left him but trust me he didnt give up and he just proved he was truly in love so i ended up forgiving him. After that in july i broke up with him again we had a HUGE argument and i got really mad, he was going crazy without me i cant tell ya guys how much efforts did he show to get me back. I loved him too but i didnt know i was afraid being hurt in the future but then he told me he would never changed.

We got back, everything went perfect but normal arguments happened.. he never gave up. he always made up when im upset. he would go crazy if i cried, he used too wait for me all day just to get online and talk. he was just the best guy ever. and i kept going crazy in love with him.

But after october, he has completely changed. everything has changed. he doesnt care if i cry, he laughs???? he tells me on my face that he doesnt care anymore?? he leaves me crying and dont even call me. he rejects my call constantly. he doesnt care if im mad, he doesnt clear things out. he shouts at me on the phone if i ever call him?? this all made it worse during oct-nov-dec months we argued like crazy people, consequences, in december he broke up with me. i cried, i had exams that time so i did terrible.

the very next day he emailed me, he says he loves me and cant live without me. he was just frustrated etc etc so i should forgive him. but i was really hurt, i didnt forgive him. this all lasted 10 days. and during our breakup he would always call me and say ''i miss you'' in a breaking voice. he said give him another chance he knows he was a jerk to me and he will change this time, i said ok. i forgave him, but daym it he has become worser than he was all that time. i cant believe it anymore. stuff he does is like. he is just a selfish person. he didnt even wish me valentine's day. he didnt call me, i called him and he rejected my call. he doesnt even come online and if he does, he only send me ''1 line'' stupid msg. hes changed from worse to worser. i told him i regret forgiving you again, and he said ''im sorry for asking for another chance''.

if something happens he always run away never clear things out. I think he only likes sex because thats only why he talks to me. thats bullshit! almost everybody has told me to leave a jerk like that but i cant, i love him alot and we're still together. please guys help me, or suggest me.

sorry if thats really long..