+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i need a girl's interpretation

i need a girl's interpretation

hey guys so i went to a party a couple of days ago and a girl that i fancy came along.... me and this girl have been out on a couple of dates and they have all gone pretty good. So at this party i decided to kiss her and to make a long story short we ended up making out in a room alone. anyways the next day i asked her if she wanted to go out with me, she said that she is so stressed with school work (which i agree on) that she doesn't want to deal with a relationship right now.... however she asked me "can we just not be anything and still have fun??"....i said that works out too but i am still unsure of what this "have fun" actually means. At first i interpreted it as friends with benefits but now i am not so sure. what do you guys think she means by this? btw ill be going on a ski trip with her and we will be sleeping on the same bed so i need to know if i can make a move on her there.

You're going on a trip together and she knows you'll be sharing a bed? If that's the case she'll probably be expecting you to put a move on her.
    Also sounds like she wants to be FWB, IMO. In my younger days if I said that to a guy that's what I meant.