+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Both in sexual prime

Both in sexual prime

i recently been talking to this beautiful woman, who im somewhat hesitant to say is Older than squirrly, anyway apparantly studies show since im in my 20s and shes 38..we are both in our prime sexually, highest sex drive and satisfaction from ****ing, and i think also fertility (not sure)..now im not sure if i will go through with it or not yet..but right now im thinking i am, just cause its been a while and i think we could have some great ****ing, plus she wouldnt want any strings attached, but what i was wondering was, anyone elses thoughts on a situation like this.. and if anyone else finds it odd that sexually a 20 year old man and a near 40 woman are suppost to be more compatable..i just always found that weird as in our society its more accepted for the man to be older, So it makes me wonder what nature had really intended for us, or if the ages are completely irrelevant to each other.
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

Firstly, I haven't heard of ANY studies saying that 38 was the sexual prime for a woman. That seems WAY too high for me to understand. I've heard many studies say around 31. But NOTHING so high as 38.

As to my thoughts on the situation, if you want it, and she wants it, why not? It sounds like it's not harming anyone and it's going to make both your lives happier. So go right ahead.

As far as compatibility goes, there's a lot more to compatibility than age and 'sexual primes'. So I'm not even gonna begin to touch that question.

Nature is very wierd. Girls develop earlier than guys. So you would think that nature would want an older guy to get with a younger girl. As far as NATURE goes (not the laws of man in different societies), a girl is probably fully developed and ready to bear children at around 15 or so. Some a little earlier, some a little later. So you would think that mother nature would want a guy to hook up with a younger/stronger girl. one whose body is young and strong and at it's prime to have a kid.

But then these studies indicating "sexual prime" is wierd. A guy in his early twenties and a girl closer to 30. That doesn't follow the pattern of when our bodies develop as human beings. Wierd.

Alexi

Quote Originally Posted by sfalexi
    As far as NATURE goes (not the laws of man in different societies), a girl is probably fully developed and ready to bear children at around 15 or so. Some a little earlier, some a little later. So you would think that mother nature would want a guy to hook up with a younger/stronger girl. one whose body is young and strong and at it's prime to have a kid.
    Alexi
    I think I resent that remark Alexi.

lol.

Hey, I'm just trying to interpret what mother nature says.

Alexi

and alexi, ive always heard its 40.

and alexi its not a relationship, just sex, so theres nothing really other than that as far as compatability goes. and actally, 15 is way too old, most girls can bear children at a much younger age, 15's too old for even a guy to be able to get a girl pregnant lol, i was about 11 or 12..

oh wait now-im in EARLY 30's and Im one horny bitch-cant get enough-so I think Im in MY PRIME-and talking with Breezy-I have to wonder if shes not hornier than me!

Clifton go get a piece of ass man!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Ya we probly going to hookup next weekend, i had so much to do this one, im all ****ed up and worn out from lifting crap all day today

Quote Originally Posted by squirrley
    oh wait now-im in EARLY 30's and Im one horny bitch-cant get enough-so I think Im in MY PRIME-and talking with Breezy-I have to wonder if shes not hornier than me!
    LMAO girl! I'm glad I shared with you........or am I sorry??? lol

uh no...dont be sorry I share how horny I am and how I have to take care of myself too-so its no big deal...were cool...as long as we have our butterflies all is good

horny ****ers, breezy you need to go out and get some dick!

Clifton were horny but were not ****ers cause if we were we wouldnt be so damn horny!

Hmmm-think I may have to get to GA sooner...IRON im cumming baby!!!

Dick? Nah.........I gotta rid of one when I got divorced. Why the hell would I want another?? lol

Hahah breezy, and squirly- why must you get so ****ing technical, where is iron to put you in check, Im hungry, you should be cooking woman!

Uh to get off on maybe? Breezy-girl you got find more than those battery operated devices...the real thing is so MUCH NICER!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast