+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i want her back

i want her back

me and my girlfriend broke up last week but it wasnt a bad brake up we kissed a bit during it and kissed her good bye and we told each other we loved each other...the reason she broke up is because whe was feeling depressed about a personal thing and she just wanted some "me" time...i was sad that we had to break up..but i wanna know how i can get her back...she told me she doesnt know how long it will be but when shes ready she wants to be with me again. she told me(holding my hand) i gave her all the happiness she got during the relationship...we went out for a little bit more then 2 months

my sister told me i should give her space and not message her much or not message her at all..we are still best friends though. we might be hanging out this weekend if she gets time away from studying for exams...if we do go out this weekend what type of things can i do or say to try and get her to want to be in a relationship quicker

i really want to be with her...we both loved each other so much.. can some one try and help me please

can i get her back in a month?

me and my girlfriend broke up last week but it wasnt a bad brake up we kissed a bit during it and kissed her good bye and we told each other we loved each other...the reason she broke up is because whe was feeling depressed about a personal thing and she just wanted some "me" time...i was sad that we had to break up..but i wanna know how i can get her back...she told me she doesnt know how long it will be but when shes ready she wants to be with me again. she told me(holding my hand) i gave her all the happiness she got during the relationship...we went out for a little bit more then 2 months

my sister told me i should give her space and not message her much or not message her at all..we are still best friends though. we might be hanging out this weekend if she gets time away from studying for exams...if we do go out this weekend what type of things can i do or say to try and get her to want to be in a relationship quicker

i really want to be with her. also a lot of people think we are really good together because we have a ton of stuff in common(first time this has happend) and we also look good together..we dress the sme too lol..we both loved each other so much.. can some one try and help me pleasei want to be with her again

To be honest, if she just wanted temporary break for some "me time", why did the two of you break up entirely rather than just taking a break (as in distancing from one another) while remaining together?

Smells fishy.

give her her time. let her be. the more you bug her, the more she won't want to be with you.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

ya i will give her some time and i respect that..she told me she has pretty much been in relationships now since she was 15 and she is 19 now. and i told her i wasnt gonna get into any relationships because i wanna be with her because i realized she was the kind of girl for me and that i love her so much and i always will...but is there anything i can do to make her want to get back ino a relationship faster..i just love her so much

You love her so much and you always will after two months?

Ugh.

You people are ruining the meaning of the word.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    You love her so much and you always will after two months?

Ugh.

You people are ruining the meaning of the word.
    Relax, everyone has their own interpretation and we ALL think we have found the ONE at some point or another.

You've been there, I've been there, we all learn in time
    Last edited by Cbrider; 17-02-09 at 01:42 PM.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

Quote Originally Posted by Cbrider View Post
    Relax, everyone has their own interpretation and we ALL think we have found the ONE at some point or another.

You've been there, I've been there, we all learn in time
    Yeah, but not after a month.

People say the word way too freely. It starts to lose its meaning.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    Yeah, but not after a month.

People say the word way too freely. It starts to lose its meaning.
    Believe me, I side with you there.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

She's sleeping with your best friend.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Why is it every other damn thread here is, "I want to win her back." She's not a ****ing prize you won at the carnival then lost to a carney. Well, you could have lost her to a carney, but then I don't think she'd be worth wanting back...

You're an idiot along with everyone else who keeps posting these threads. Move on with your life. If she comes back, she comes back, if she doesn't you'll find someone better to stick your penis in. Life doesn't stop just because you broke the **** up.

Speaking from experience as one who "got her back"... The absolute best thing you can do is go live your own damn life and not worry about whether or not she's going to come back.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

I think the above person was very harsh but correct. Be her friend if she is going thru something, but no lovey dovie crap. If she wanted that from you she shouldnt have broke up with you. You guys have only been going out for 2 months, That isn't love thats lust. Love would have kept u around for to help her thru this not push u away. As for getting her back, there is no way to get another back unless they want to come back. Live your life to the fullest and try to do things that make u happy. I know your sad now but life is full of ups and downs and if she is running away now what is she going to do next ime she has a problem?

one thread is quite enough.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Agree with most of you here.

You seem to be fairly young. Like everyone else here has said, it's probably more lust than love. I truly think it really takes some time to fully appreciate and love someone deeply.

Just keep on keeping on. If she comes back, then she will. If she doesn't, well....keep on trucking.
    no links in the sig. do it again and get banned.

Give her a little distance if they would like it. One of the more common mistakes that someone could make in a spot similar to this is to be impatient and attempt to fix the relationship as fast as possible. They may want to spend some time alone to ponder things and you should be willing to give them that space if they would like it. I know you really love your ex but DO NOT beg them to take you back. It will not work and will only make your ex move further away from you. Instead it will be best if you show your ex that you are strong and can face this hard situation.
    no.