+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Long story, But please read, I really like this girl and need advice.

Long story, But please read, I really like this girl and need advice.

So my best friend was goin out with this girl and she had a single friend. So he suggested that we all hang out together. So last saturday we all rode fourwheelers together and then went out for dinner. After that We all went back to my friends house and had a few drinks. Me and this girl ended up making out basically the whole night. She and her friend finally left at about 5 in the morning. Anyway they texted us saying they got home safe and she got her friend to ask my boy for my number.

So she didnt call for like 2 days so I finally asked her friend to have her text me her number. So this morning we texted for a about an hour and made plans go go out to lunch friday.

So anyway I really like this girl and I want to know if us making out was more than just the alcohol. I think she is a little bit of a partier and I don't wanna find out she does this with like every guy she gets drunk with.

So I guess my questions are would she have been willing to go out to lunch with me if she didn't have any real interest in me? And how can I ask her if us making out was just because we were drunk or does she like me?

Quote Originally Posted by fhbob View Post
    So my best friend was goin out with this girl and she had a single friend. So he suggested that we all hang out together. So last saturday we all rode fourwheelers together and then went out for dinner. After that We all went back to my friends house and had a few drinks. Me and this girl ended up making out basically the whole night. She and her friend finally left at about 5 in the morning. Anyway they texted us saying they got home safe and she got her friend to ask my boy for my number.

So she didnt call for like 2 days so I finally asked her friend to have her text me her number. So this morning we texted for a about an hour and made plans go go out to lunch friday.

So anyway I really like this girl and I want to know if us making out was more than just the alcohol. I think she is a little bit of a partier and I don't wanna find out she does this with like every guy she gets drunk with.

So I guess my questions are would she have been willing to go out to lunch with me if she didn't have any real interest in me? And how can I ask her if us making out was just because we were drunk or does she like me?
    Don't ask. Just go with the flow.

Lunch means nothing, IMO. You'll have to feel this one up during the meeting to see what you think.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Quote Originally Posted by fhbob View Post
    Of course there is interest, otherwise why would she go to lunch with you? You have a momentum, build up on it and it may lead to something good.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~